First Deni, now Molly. :(

I find Tim Tracker gives a lot of inaccurate information.

Yeah I don't enjoy his videos anymore. Its obvious he gets mostly everything free and isn't super objective. Just something about it doesn't seem sincere. Nice guy. Good family life. No hate just prefer others

I do however, really enjoy PCdev, who is leaps and bounds better imo

Sure he gets some things for free also, but he is always critical and never holds back. Much more personable

Last edited:
Yeah I don't enjoy his videos anymore. Its obvious he gets mostly everything free and isn't super objective. Just something about it doesn't seem sincere. Nice guy. Good family life. No hate just prefer others

I do however, really enjoy PCdev, who is leaps and bounds better imo

Sure he gets some things for free also, but he is always critical and never holds back. Much more personable
I like them both.

I was just going to say this. For going to the parks so often, there’s a lot he doesn’t know or is incorrect about.
This is why I get my info from the Dis. I guess it doesn’t bother me because I know what’s right. I can see where it would be problematic if he was your only source.

When I need a smile, I'll watch Paging Mr. Morrow. His enthusiasm and love for the parks is infectious.
Although he trends... "happy"... he doesn't totally ignore criticisms. If there's something he doesn't like or disagrees with, he'll give a "some people may like it but I don't" and move on. I appreciate that he acknowledges criticisms but doesn't dwell.

This is why I get my info from the Dis. I guess it doesn’t bother me because I know what’s right. I can see where it would be problematic if he was your only source.
For me its not that I use one source. Its all about why I am spending time watching the person's (or site's) videos. If the entertainment factor alone justifies my time, then the incorrect info isn't as important. But given all of the entertainment options available, Disney related and otherwise, a vlogger would have be pretty darn entertaining to put up with the bad info. That's a pretty high bar given my time, like everyone's, is limited.

I honestly feel like I don’t have a need for All Ears content anymore. I’m covered for info with the DIS, rides with Mammoth, and Tim Tracker if there is nothing else new ☺️
I have been trying so hard to be open to the new All Ears crew. I really like Breedlove and Quincy. But this new group is just not doing it for me *at all.* Plus it all feels so forced, ugh. Mammoth, Dis and PMM are really all I need. Throw in TT and PCDev to spice things up and we're rock n rolling :cool2:

I have been trying so hard to be open to the new All Ears crew. I really like Breedlove and Quincy. But this new group is just not doing it for me *at all.* Plus it all feels so forced, ugh. Mammoth, Dis and PMM are really all I need. Throw in TT and PCDev to spice things up and we're rock n rolling :cool2:

Yeah, at this point, I'm watching mainly for Quincy. Their last two videos have been better though IMO. I'm hoping that they'll get more comfortable with each other and the quality will improve. Trying to give them a chance.

I really enjoyed AllEars first with Deb as a web only keenly accurate menu source. I grew up as a WDW fan with her website. I remember running into one of her photographers at Rose&Crown bar a decade ago. He wasn't very personable but did let me know that a festival was previewing the next day so that was helpful. Carl was listening in and helped smooth out the photographer's grouchy moments.

Over the past years, I enjoyed watching Molly and found her boots on the ground practical park info was up to date and accurate. Better than any other parks vlogger hands down. Since Molly has gone, I haven't watched the vlogs much if at all.

I still read the website and now have left that by the wayside after a couple of current articles that were clickbait at best or just dumb and dumber. The first headshaker was titled 'When Disney Knew Best" including introduction of FP+. The justification for that whopper was Chapek's claim that 56% of park goers buy it so 'something must be positive about it.' Nope. That's newbie guests with FOMO and panic fear after it sinks it they are spending thousands for their vacation then reading online sites that tell them FP+ is critical to get anything done with the crowd level. The second silly story was Birkenstock slide sandals trumpeted as the best park touring shoe to shuffle out 13 miles a day. Really? Dumpster fire stories that must have been dreamed up by college kids during a kegger haze. Unless someone takes the bridge and turns that boat around, it will sink within the year.

Lots of content out there but only some of it is worth our time. I find Tom Bricker at Disney Tourist Blog now has the only smart and helpful articles. Maybe not the most up to date but within the day. The DIS still has some good content and Jackie knows her stuff. Wish there was more. I'm slowing warming to the Mammoth Club as that's Molly's baby. Other than that, I enjoy ResortTV1 live streams every Friday night as a nice, light family-friendly popcorn escape from the craziness of the 24 hour news drumbeat and hectic work week. It's an escape and doesn't pretend to be more than that. Sometimes that's all I need.

Lots of content out there but only some of it is worth our time. I find Tom Bricker at Disney Tourist Blog now has the only smart and helpful articles. Maybe not the most up to date but within the day. The DIS still has some good content and Jackie knows her stuff. Wish there was more. I'm slowing warming to the Mammoth Club as that's Molly's baby. Other than that, I enjoy ResortTV1 live streams every Friday night as a nice, light family-friendly popcorn escape from the craziness of the 24 hour news drumbeat and hectic work week. It's an escape and doesn't pretend to be more than that. Sometimes that's all I need.
Live streams are definitely what I watch most when it comes to Disney/Universal. Easy to have these on and multi task.

A huge Deni fan. She brought a genuine sense of reality to all the videos she was in. Seemed like somebody that would be fun to hang out with.
I feel the same about Molly.
I think Panda has been a really good addition. Not so sure about some of the other new members. Maybe they will get better with time, but so far, doubtful.
Deni brought a new "family perspective" to the Dis and none of the new people do that. That's a BIG loss (at least for me).

A huge Deni fan. She brought a genuine sense of reality to all the videos she was in. Seemed like somebody that would be fun to hang out with.
I think Panda has been a really good addition. Not so sure about some of the other new members. Maybe they will get better with time, but so far, doubtful.
Deni brought a new "family perspective" to the Dis and none of the new people do that. That's a BIG loss (at least for me).
Well Craig will add a family w/youngling perspective soon :D
I miss when Corey and Julie were more a part of things because they also always commented about how various things are with kids.

We watch Tim Tracker, Paging Mr. Morrow, and occasionally SuperEnthused and Ordinary Adventures, if the topic interests us. SE goes to a lot of different themeparks, and we are mostly just interested in Disney right now. OA is a fun couple, so we watch their stuff when it's DCL or WDW.

Well Craig will add a family w/youngling perspective soon :D
I miss when Corey and Julie were more a part of things because they also always commented about how various things are with kids.
Nothing against them personally, but I didn't find Corey and Julie's takes to be that helpful when it came to the parks. It was things like "Epcot is boring for kids". The kinds of things I would not expect from truly knowledgeable Disney people. The exception would be the special needs advice/experience.

Its funny, I have pretty much the opposite take. Well, not quite opposite, but very different. Deni did improve as the months went by, but for a long time she was too Pollyanna for me, and there are already others on the show who fill that role. But she did seem to start using more of a critical eye over the last few months.

Panda, same issue. Everything is magical. Occasionally he will throw in a bit of criticism, but then he practically apologizes for it.

That said, they both seem like very nice people, this is only an opinion about how they contribute on-air.

I can not believe that in less than a month Mammoth club has accumulated 101,000 youtube subscribers. I honestly think the success of their brand is going to cause some others in this Disney Vlogging/Blogging community to adjust their approach. Very curious to see how it all shakes out.

I just realized I haven't heard from Kevin much so I checked to see the last time he posted on the boards. It was January 2021. He use to be such a frequent poster. Hopefully all is well with him. Please no wild speculation or anything. I just miss his perspective.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter