• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise, 11th and Final Thread

Thought I would post one last time before I pack my computer away and head to the Port tomorrow morning.

Bon Voyage Y'all!!!!!

CC-OvertheDeckLarge.jpg

It was nice meeting everyone at the Poly tonight. Tomorrows the big day. Night all.

Wishing everyone a safe trip to the port. Our flight takes off in 3 hours I guess I need to get dressed and off to the airport. Have:mickeyjumn't slept a wink. See ya real soon.

good morning all! Today is the day! Woo hop! I'm up and ready to go! Now I just have to wait for the sun to rise! :rotfl::rotfl:

Happy Mothers day!!!! See you on the boat.

O M (fricken) G!

WOOT

WOOT

WOOT

Happy Cruise Day everyone! :banana:

Happy Cruise Day to you.

I can help carry some drinks if you can't fit. :rotfl: I have plenty of room in the bag I am carrying on.

I am wearing my shirt that I embroidery Spaddy on the arm in Lime green. Hopefully we will not miss each other today.:rotfl2:

Hola!!

Just a quick post before we head out! We're packing up the room before we head over to the BIG group breakfast at CMC!

See y'all there!!

Had a great time last night. Bill says we gave out 147 lanyards last nigh so that's unofficial count of attendees.

Breakfast at Kona, then off to the Dolphin.

Morning all. :wave: See some of you at breakfast. See the rest of on the bus for some buffoonery. :lmao:

I'm packing up the laptop and heading out! Have fun at breakfast see ya at the port peeps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter