First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Eight is Enough, more than enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

I look weird in my passport photo. My lips look freakishly red. I was not wearing any lipstick either.

I can't wait to see the pictures Kath.

HAS EVERYONE SEEN KEVIN'S POST ABOUT THE BOARDS BEING DOWN TOMORROW!:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SAY IT ISN'T SO

I look weird in my passport photo. My lips look freakishly red. I was not wearing any lipstick either.

I can't wait to see the pictures Kath.

HAS EVERYONE SEEN KEVIN'S POST ABOUT THE BOARDS BEING DOWN TOMORROW!:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

No! I hadn't seen that post.
For how long are the boards going to be down for? :scared1: :scared1:

I am off to Walmart on my Twilight Quest!! (And some wine.) :rolleyes1 I expect this thread will be done when I get back - see you on #9 :)

Podcast Cruise? What is this podcast cruise you speak of?

Twilight is cruise related since we are having a Twigirl and Twiguys Coven meet!!! Guns ... not allowed on board. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Anything goes in here....Podcast Cruise chat is only a part of it. I like to think of it as "The Days of Our Lives".

It is all cruise related.
We are just getting to know each other, :banana:
so we won't be complete strangers when we are
going to be spending four days on a ship together. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter