First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Eight is Enough, more than enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about this Twilight stuff but Edward's teeth are weapons. A gun is a weapon. Gun talk should be allowed. ::yes::

I don't know about this Twilight stuff but Edward's teeth are weapons. A gun is a weapon. Gun talk should be allowed. ::yes::

Well if your going to have a gun discussion, let me know!
I wouldn't mind listening! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry about making someone repeat this info but how can I prepay our dolphun stay????

Hoping to get most of this prepaid!

Oh- hi everyone! I am going to buy twilight as well, ok, not tonight :rotfl:
but plan to put it in DD 15s easter basket- so I will have to wait until then to see it again!:sad2:

Is John going with you?

Yes John is going with me.
He is going to stay in the sugar shack.
He will be learning how to tell when the syrup is sheeting.
When syrup starts sheeting it is ready to move to the next step.
Which is the step right before you bottle.
Hopefully he will learn the whole process.
As he would like to do this on our own one year, up at our cottage.

Bought this today!

420_sectional.jpg

That is exactly what we are looking for! Did it come in black? Where did you buy?

We had a great time this week as we had a surprise guest join us! ADP stalked us, I mean, found us at Houlihans! It was great fun sitting and chatting with him face to face. And we was witness to my liter o' long island iced tea...

And i've decided that the bathrooms at Houlihans are a really cruel trick played on their tipsy patrons. The walls AND the floors are all made of the same stuff...those small 1 inch square tiles...all multicolors. The FLOORS were the same the walls!

Mean...way mean...

:rotfl:

Glad you had a nice visit!!

Yes John is going with me.
He is going to stay in the sugar shack.
He will be learning how to tell when the syrup is sheeting.
When syrup starts sheeting it is ready to move to the next step.
Which is the step right before you bottle.
Hopefully he will learn the whole process.
As he would like to do this on our own one year, up at our cottage.

This will tell how much I know about making syrup. I thought you just boiled it till most of the water was gone. :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1
I hope you guys have fun tomorrow. I hope John learns when the syrup is sheeting.:thumbsup2

Took the monsters to get our passport photos today. We all look totally washed out with light colors on.

Note to self: Next time we get pictures taken, wear dark clothing.

Thanks for the tip!! We're going in the morning. We're meeting my ex hubby at the post office at 10:30 a.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter