First round of stimulus checks deposited today

It keeps saying that my SSN doesn't match they're records..... hope this isn't going to be a hassle. Any thoughts?

My husband and I did our taxes separately. I got mine and he hasn't. He's getting the no information page as well. I've pretty much given up hope that we'll get it.

No I’m still getting status unavailable.

I'm getting the same thing here. I had my identity stolen about a decade ago, and some jerk-face has tried to file a return in my name each year since. So I had to have my IRS stuff locked down with a pin, etc.. which means that ANYTHING processed by the IRS takes an order of magnitude longer for our household :( .

I cant believe ppl are still getting the "status unavailable" message! I had it at first but now have the infamous " check being mailed Apr 24 message - is heard checks have already been mailed and/or already received
I have USPS informed delivery set up, and shows no check for today, but heard it's only around 50% accurate
Three pieces of mail yesterday and only one was scanned

I see the website is going down for maintenance tonight at 10 PM Eastern until 1 AM. Also says maintenance on Friday and Saturday nights. Maybe they are going to fix some things? I don't have much hope they will fix my specific situation, but yet I try everyday to get my bank info in there.

I cant believe ppl are still getting the "status unavailable" message! I had it at first but now have the infamous " check being mailed Apr 24 message - is heard checks have already been mailed and/or already received
I have USPS informed delivery set up, and shows no check for today, but heard it's only around 50% accurate
Three pieces of mail yesterday and only one was scanned

Informed Delivery seems not to scan and show important mail. Stuff from the Dept of Motor Vehicles, SS, my new license..none of those showed as mail pieces. I can't figure out why they scan junk and not the important stuff!

Informed Delivery seems not to scan and show important mail. Stuff from the Dept of Motor Vehicles, SS, my new license..none of those showed as mail pieces. I can't figure out why they scan junk and not the important stuff!

That's right ! Just realized my new vehicle registration came the other day, and wasn't scanned !

I see the website is going down for maintenance tonight at 10 PM Eastern until 1 AM. Also says maintenance on Friday and Saturday nights. Maybe they are going to fix some things? I don't have much hope they will fix my specific situation, but yet I try everyday to get my bank info in there.

Would be nice if they fixed it but I won't be holding my breath. lol

I saw that too & just tried & was FINALLY able to enter my bank info. Hopefully everyone else waiting has the same luck!

The people who have social security and railroad benefits and don't file taxes haven't gotten theirs yet. Still says no info on eligibility. Waiting for ss to send the treasury the info. Daughter has been checking for her since I don't get one. I did find out though because I owe on my student loan and they have been taking it out of my ss check, that they are suspending those payments for 90 days so I got my full ss check this month. It's only 120 a month anyway and 3 more years. PS our gov today signed a bill or whatever it was that bill collectors that garnished the stimulus checks that they must pay it back that it is unlawful in CA to garnish this stimulus check. (he was not refering to my student loan as it isn't a bill collector but anyone who does have collectors coming after them)

I saw that too & just tried & was FINALLY able to enter my bank info. Hopefully everyone else waiting has the same luck!
Thanks for posting your success! I was able to add banking info for 2 of our 3 kids. Their 2019 tax returns were efiled last week and show status of received but not processed yet so I had to use 2018 tax return info. Still not able to add banking info for the third whose 2019 tax return had already been processed and refund direct deposited to her account. Can’t figure out why she is the outlier but at least making progress. It will be interesting to see when the stimulus payments are deposited. Can we hope for next week?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter