First time in the world oct. 2014

I love them! :cloud9: I REALLY need to get to work on my Disney crafting.....I had so much time and now it is less than 4 months! :eek:

oh my goodness!!! look at you go with all your crafting!!!! the girls will look great holding those awesome bags!!! Love the shoes too!!! :thumbsup2

Those bags are adorable and you did a fantastic job with them! You have been hiding that painting talent from us all this time! You have skills my dear!:thumbsup2

Thanks all for the encouragement, I really have never tried painting before it was rather fun.....lol

I don't have much time today because I am running the desk, but I wanted to drop by and share my good news!

I am PAID IN FULL!!!!!!

I know y'all could appreciate that! :banana::banana::jumping1::dance3::yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo:

Great job Raina ,I know you have been working hard to get this done!!!!! helping you do the paid in full dance yeah :banana::banana::banana::dance3::dance3::dance3: :rockband:

Hey Trish, I saw on Terri's PTR that Tink is a favorite of yours. I just read this on the Passporter's blog and thought you might like to know about it:

"The new Garden Theater, part of Town Square Theater in the Magic Kingdom, acts as a magical portal that shrinks guests to the size of a fairy and transports them to Tinker Bell's Magical Nook. There, Tinker Bell is waiting to greet her guests! FastPass+ is available for this character meet and greet."

Sounds like a lot of fun for sure! In case you didn't know, the Town Square Theater is to the right just after you enter Magic Kingdom. It is next to Tony's Town Square restaurant.

YAHOOOOOOOOO! DDD! SQUEEEEEEE!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

party: party: party:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

SO EXCITED for you guys! I am right behind ya, tomorrow is Dalmatian Day for us! I'll be doing the DDD myself on Thursday!

Today for my birthday we went for a long drive, looked at some new trucks and then went to Mike's place to eat. It is the coolest restaurant, has an X-wing fighter out front. And resembells a montage of buildings stuck together. There is a room that is a vw bus......an different buildings like a Tabaco shop and we ate in a fishing boat that is in the main part. In the back they have a castle room, shades of the round tables......and there is stuff all over the walls to look at and read..I will post pics later. He bought me 2 new pair of sketcher go walk2s and a cup cake cake with mickey theam....what more could a girl want.....really wonderfull day!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter