First time in the world oct. 2014

Bahahaha... Don't stress!!!!! Just find a quiet spot (do those still exist?) and start working it out and it will come together! Can't believe you're so close FP day! Squeeeeee!

Yeah well.. I was too busy catching on on everyone's reports. i never got a chance to plan.. Plus yesterday was the last day for tons of employees. it was Retirement day! Lots of lunch and saying goodbyes!

Today.. I have to pay some bills then call Disney to make another payment! :woohoo:

I am sure you will get it all straightend out Mo don't stress that just makes it worse.:cool1:

speaking of reports, can't wait to read yours as you are going right before us......

I wish we could do all the frozen stuff but it ends sept 1 so we will miss it.....:(

But I am so excited I just can't stand it...........83 days yea!

Finaly rememberd to add my birthday pics. hope you enjoy them.

My Cake

Mike's Place

Inside the front door

Great restaurant ,good food for a decent price!! Kent Ohio
We sat inside the boat, but last time we were in the bus.......lol

On Saturday we went to the Akron Zoo. We left the house thinking we would go to the Akron art museum, It was closed, who ever heard of a museum closed on a sat? So the gps told us there was a zoo nearby. Well we can go there...........Ok I have been to many zoo's including San Diego and St. Louis. This zoo is about one tenth of that size, but it still cost us 25 dollars to get in. WOW then another 25 to rent a scooter for Frank.......eeeeek and we saw the whole thing in an hour and a half.......alrighty I don't recommend this zoo.....it's pretty and all but way to expensive for what you get......

Adorable cake!!! the restaurant looks like tons of fun!!!

Sorry about the zoo! that's crazy nonsense! :confused3

by the way see my ticker?! LOOK HOW CLOSE IT IS GETTING!!!

Yes I see your ticker!!! so excited for you, take lots of pics for your TR :)

I got some great mail yesterday, a box from my darling daughter and mickey mail

I thought my sticker would never come........:rotfl2:

What fun Mickey Mail! Did you order all that stuff?! The antenna balls are ADORABLE for each season! Love them! I need to grab some new ones, mine was stolen off my car, sigh, which will probably happen over and over, but whats there to do? :confused3

Love all the birthday pictures! Especially the cake!

Have a great 4th!

What fun Mickey Mail! Did you order all that stuff?! The antenna balls are ADORABLE for each season! Love them! I need to grab some new ones, mine was stolen off my car, sigh, which will probably happen over and over, but whats there to do? :confused3

Love all the birthday pictures! Especially the cake!

Have a great 4th!

I got the antenna balls at the Disney store on clearance. I should've picked up another set for myself......it was hard to give them away :rotfl2: I hope they don't get stolen....people can be so rude!

we went to 4th of july fireworks but I didn't put my red/white&blue mickey ball on the antenna didn't want it to get stolen....lol Today when we drove around I had it on but when we went into stores and stuff I put it in my purse.....lol

I got a new cell phone it's an apple 5c just learning to work it....lol I may have it figured out by Disney :cool1:

Oh, I love that cake!! And the goodies you got from Raina and family…so much fun. Don't sweat the antenna toppers. I've been changing them for the times of the year for probably 10 years and have only had one stolen…and that was just a plain Mickey. I did lose one and one came apart (my poor leprechaun!), but I just love having them on there. They make me smile.

I have got to get to Mikes. It looks so fun! Sorry about the zoo. It is small, but I didn't realize the prices had gone up so much. I took my Granddaughter there last year and I don't remember it being so pricey. You and Frank would probably enjoy touring Stan Hyet. It's in Akron and is the mansion that was built by Sieberling, the founder of Goodyear. It's pretty amazing. They give AAA or AARP discounts, but not much of one. Google it and see what you think.

Have a great day!

Thanks for the heads up, we have driven by it twice but didn't know what it was really next time I will make him stop there. I need to go to Akron any ways they have a great habidashary there. Frank gets hats there all the time, he likes the pork pie hats. Last time I got myself a canvas hat, for get what its called but you can roll it up and put it in your bag when you go on rides....:thumbsup2 So of course Raina wants one too....lol So that's on our agenda for our next trip.

Thanks for the heads up, we have driven by it twice but didn't know what it was really next time I will make him stop there. I need to go to Akron any ways they have a great habidashary there. Frank gets hats there all the time, he likes the pork pie hats. Last time I got myself a canvas hat, for get what its called but you can roll it up and put it in your bag when you go on rides....:thumbsup2 So of course Raina wants one too....lol So that's on our agenda for our next trip.

There's a haberdashery in Akron??? Who knew? I don't wear hats, although I would like to. But all I remember is my Mom putty hats on me at Easter time and laughing. I have a bit of a complex about them now.:rotfl:

Also, there's a place called Maps Air Museum that is really well done. Don't know if Frank is into that sort of thing. I really enjoy touring it as well, so you might. Near that is Harry London's chocolate factory and they give tours with free samples!! If either of those sound good, let me know when you can come and we'll meet up with you. There's a cool place for lunch that has been there since the 1920s and they make their own homemade ice cream. Yum!

You always seem to have such fun…hope this weekend is no exception!:goodvibes

sooooo, I have already been having so much trouble just keeping up here and now they have BLOCKED this website from our internet at work!!!!!! :sad2:

and of course it is getting so close now and I am doing Disney stuff all the time, I really want to be around.....but I have to do all my catching up at home (and the kids drive me crazy when I am on the computer at home...) :goodvibes I am gonna have to start getting up at 4 am just to get my dis fix before I get ready for work :rotfl2:

The nerve of your employer to block the DIS!! What could they be thinking??? I hope you'e able to find time to join us often.

WHO would DO SUCH A THING! Block the Dis! :sick:

by the way i think Haberdasher is a cool word... Fun to say... :rolleyes1

Bummer on the Dis-block! But starting your day with the Dis would be a great start to your day! Lol...

sat. we went to the Great Lakes Ren Fair by Genoa Ohio. Was hot and muggy I told Frank we were practicing for Orlando weather......:cool1:

We decided to just take it at his pace so I let him lead me around and sit when ever he felt the need. (we didn't have a evc for him but we will for Disney)

Mostly we went from one show to another, so Frank could rest. But it was a fun day.

They had oxen

an elephant, strange thing at a ren fair

also a donkey cart......lol

Fire eaters

a comedy act

lots of clothes and robes for sale

and of course food booths and minstrel shows to many jewelry sales and a few craft booths.

By 3pm Frank was pooped so we left, but it was a good day. Deffinitly need the evc for Disney :joker::joker::joker:

The robes are beautiful!

Glad you went they are a lot of fun!!! Our Renn fair has elephants to ride too.. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter