First time in the world oct. 2014

You guys are getting so close! I've only been planning since May for our trip and you guys have been waiting, what 2 years?? I know you have to be sooo excited that it is just around the corner!! I probably won't be back on the DIS before we leave on Wenesday, so just wanted to touch base with you and wish you a happy week!

:jumping1:Thank ,you yep 2 years in the planning :rotfl2: Well we decided to head to Raina"s early, can you tell I miss the girls. Frank dropped the idea in passing and I ran with it, just 5 days earlier than planned. So we are getting the truck all ready, oil change,tire repare. Got all the maps and trip tickets from AAA. I will pack the truck tomorrow afternoon, going to the farmers market in the morning. Leave early sun morning! So excited :banana::banana::banana::dance3:

:drive:

Did you make it to Raina's? I never asked how long the drive is! Hope you are all reunited!! :-) woohoo for single digits!!

Whew! It has been such a busy week! Mom and Frank arrived on Monday. It was so great to see them after being away for over a year!!!!! We shopped a bit and then went home to meet Audrey off of the bus! (she knew they were coming in on Friday but not that they decided to come early) It was a great surprise! :thumbsup2 The girls have been attached to Grandma's hip since she arrived!!! (I'm afraid she will tire of that before we even make it to disney :rotfl::rotfl:)

I had to work all week so Mom has been finishing craft projects and hanging out with the girls. I am now officially on vacation though so we will be getting down to the nitty gritty of going through all of this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy2::rotfl2: Pictures to follow....hehehehehe I am so excited to have almost three weeks off I don't know what to do!!!!!! AND...........

3 DAYS LEFT!!!!

I know it will pass so fast but I am sooooooooooooo excited!!!! :lovestruc

Squeeee!!!

This is all so exciting!!! I can't believe it's so close! These last few days are dragging for me though!! I just want to fast forward, lol...

So close!! Hard to believe it went by so fast to get here. Well at least it did for the spectators!! Have a great trip!

So close but yet the last few days have sort of drug along too..just can't wait to leave I guess. We have been enjoying spending time with the girls , Audrey is getting so grown up and Evey is such a pistal she cracks me up! It's like having Raina at that age, acts just like her mom did.........:rotfl2: The girls are so excited for Tuesday to get here :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Squeeee!!!

This is all so exciting!!! I can't believe it's so close! These last few days are dragging for me though!! I just want to fast forward, lol...

It's probably dragging for you cause you've had everything done for ages! :goodvibes I need to give you some lessons in procrastination!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just wanted to jump in here and wish you a magical trip and a safe drive down! I can't believe it's almost here for you guys. So glad you all could spend extra days together, too! You will absolutely love your time at Disney and you are very well prepared. Make sure you catch the Boo to You parade and the slide show on the castle as well as Hallowishes when you're at MNSSHP! The best place we found to view the parade is back near where it starts. We actually watched in Liberty Square. Much less crowded back there! Have a wonderful time!!

Can't wait to see!

i will post pics in the morning when i get them finished. ;) we have glitterized them all with glow in the dark glitter.......don't know how well it will hold up but for right now they are AWESOME!!! :cool1::cool1:

(well, not as awesome as yours..........................(not as talented...:rotfl2:))

oops! Just came back and realized that i never posted pics of the magic bands.......sorry!

Soooooooooooo, we're BACK! Actually we've been back since Sunday night, but I just haven't had a lot of time. Mom and i unloaded on Monday. School and work started Tues (Audrey has had crazy amounts of make up work!!!) Mom and Frank left Wed to head home (they made it there yesterday safe and sound) Hopefully they will be approved for a place they found right down the street and can head right back........:rolleyes1

Anywho, it is my four day weekend so I am hoping to get pics loaded on photobucket and start a TR........once i figure out what i am doing!!!! It may be monday before it gets done. We are going to my sister in laws tonight to see their new house. Tomorrow i have a freezer meal workshop and a birthday party. Plus I have to clean the house, finish unpacking, go print some pics for the girls to take to school (they are all on facebook....) (well, not ALL!) hahahahha.........the list goes on!

HELLO REALITY!!!!!! I didn't really miss you. lol

BLAH BLAH

yeah your busy...

We are way more important.

Get on with the report!!! :stir:

LOL I would but told Raina she could do the report and I would just add comments if she can figure out how to let me do that.........LOL

Just a side note we had put gems on the Mickey heads had to remove them when we checked in the bands wouldn't work they said the gems set to high up!!

Hi Raina and Trish! Just checking in and glad to see you had a great time and safe trips home. Trish, I do hope you can move closer to Raina soon. That would be so awesome for everyone concerned! If you do, we MUST have a quick "meet" since we are so close to each other. I can do lunch most any day if you ever find yourself free. Let's get a plan going!

Have a great day!

Rutro Sorry we moved already, :( I had to get out before it snowed and just made it, :rotfl2:

Been unpacking boxes, and going shopping with Raina also had the girls birthday party!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter