First time in the world oct. 2014

So glad to have a new reader........:) And one that will be at Disney during our stay.....yea

Thanks, Tirsh (and Raina). I skimmed mostly (a lot to catch up with 50 pages). Your plans that I saw in the first couple of posts sound great.

I hope the guys "loosen up" a bit and end up enjoying the trip with the granddaughters.

Did I miss that you changed your dates? I thought I read it was October (we are there in September).

Looks like a fun Fair at Great Lakes.

Thanks, Tirsh (and Raina). I skimmed mostly (a lot to catch up with 50 pages). Your plans that I saw in the first couple of posts sound great.

I hope the guys "loosen up" a bit and end up enjoying the trip with the granddaughters.

Did I miss that you changed your dates? I thought I read it was October (we are there in September).

Looks like a fun Fair at Great Lakes.

we changed dates and our whole scedual around.......think I should post the new ones!

we arrive around midnight on the 23 of sept staying in a cars suite at AoA

We(all the girls) will sleep in the van on the way down while the guys handle the driving. So we can hit the pool and food court while the guys sleep in. Check out by 11 and head over to CSR BC to check in.

We will hang at the resort until around 2 pm and head over FW the girls wanna check out the ponnies and stuff before heading to our first ADR at:HDDR

B-AoA food court or Pop we shall see.....

L-snack
D-HDDMR TS 2 4:00 (yes we heard the Anna & Elsa corrination is today)but not going to busy.

Our first Park day
thur 25 MK 9-10 emh 8-9
B-snack
L-BoG cs
barber shop 1:00 girls and big girls
D-1900 Park Fair TS 7:05 can't wait to see the step sisters

Off to see the animals
fri 26 AK 9-6 emh 8-9
B-Tusker House TS 9:40
L-
Back to our resort for a short break and to change clothes!
D-ohanas TS 8:00 hope we can see the fireworks from the beach, but definitely checking out the resort. Then home to sleep

second Mk day
sat 27 MK 9-11 emh 11-1
B-Crystal Palace TS 8:40
L-Afternoon tea 2:15
break at the resort and head to HS for Dapper Dan Day,
off to the boardwalk
D-cs

Time to get wet!
sun 28 Typhoon Lagoon 10-5
B- POFQ, beggetts
L-Typhoon Tillys cs
D-Fultons TS 8:00 our anniversary dinner......ok it's really the 7th of oct when we changed dates we will no longer be there on our anniversary but that's ok :tinker:

First Epcot Day
mon 29 Epcot 9-9
arrive early for pictures......
B-Akershus TS 8:10
L-snack
rest then back to EP
D-Teppan Edo TS 6:50

We need to get wet again!
tue 30 BB 10-5
B-lounge
L-Lottawatta Lodge cs
spa
D-boardwalk

Split Day.......
wen 1 MK/EP 9-9 FP anna/elsa Hopefully! 9-11epcot
B-sleepy hallow cs
check out world showcase.....
L-F&W Snack :drinking1
D-F&W Snack :drinking1

Our First Party yeah!
thur 2 Resort/MK 8-7 mnsshp 7-12
B-Capt Cook cs tonga toast 9:00 mini golf, back to resort to rest
L-snack
D-Bog TS 4:55 MNSSHP,meet up with Terri :goodvibes

Sleep in then head to HS
fri 3 HS 9-7:30
B-lounge
L-starring rolls cs
D- abc commisary cs going to grab food to take to
Fantasmic

Our last Park Day :(
Head to AK or any park we feel we missed things, then to MK
our pirate day, doing all things piratical!
sat 4 9-5 AK 9-10 MK emh 10-12
B-lounge
pirate league 1:00
L-cs
D-cs

Check out around 8 head to Poly
Sun 5 DTD
B-Ohana OOP 9:30 dtd
L-Wolfgang Pucks cs
D-somewhere on the road....... :(

Now I understand.

As it turns out, we are at the MK on the 25th, so perhaps we will run into you while we are all there. :)

Wow! Your gonna be in Hollywood Studios the 27th now! That's my arrival day and I'll be in HS too to meet up with Lori!! :-) we plan to do the character-palooza at 4:30 if the timing works I think you'd like that!

Ooooh love the Ren Faire photos! I have always wanted to go to one. Went to a small kinda one once but wasn't much there. I'm ready for a full blown one!

I was wondering about your dates! I thought you were going in October still. Your FP+ should be coming up soon!!:goodvibes

:wave2: sorry been MIA. Im not completely caught up. Kinda skimmed past some of it. But, I think it is great you are now going in Sept! This is going to be an epic trip. All your plans are coming together now. How exciting

oh, yes, yes, yes!!!!!! We can meet up with Kathy and see Terri another day!!! We can definitely hit up characterpalooza......then we can show off our hats in person!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Stayed up last night to do our FP+, stressfull but I got it done. So glad the sept group had let me know to make the FPs and then go back in to adjust times,because when I first when in all that came up was afternoon or evening time. So I had to adjust every single day.......lolheres the new list! Disney Plans

Wednesday Sept 24th

AoA Check out 11:00

Attire: bathing suits

Plans/notes: Girls-check out resort, go swimming. Guys-sleep in. Check out at 11:00

note go to Pop for tie die cheesecake

Coronado Springs Check in 3:00(hopefully earlier)Head over right after checking out of AoA

Attire: Mickey shirts/shorts

Plans/notes: check into hotel. Decorate windows Don't forget pics of the before and after. Change for dinner.

Fort Wilderness Arrive around 2:00

Attire: red/white/blue dresses

Plans/notes: Pony rides, Campfire with Chip and Dale

HDDR 4:00

2 TS

<p>Thursday Sept 25th</p>

Magic Kingdom EMH 8:00 9:00-10:00

Attire: stripped mickey tanks & leggings

FP+: Enchanted Tales with Belle 10-11, Peter Pan Flight 9-10, Meet Rapunzel/Cinderella 210-310 (afternoon so they will be in their dresses)

Plans/notes: Barbershop 1:00 (arrive 12:45) Change into princess dresses/princess protection agency

Lunch at BOG (fastpass if available-line up at 10:30 if not)

Happily Ever After Dinner-Grand Floridian 7:05

1 TS 1 QS

<p>Friday September 26th</p>

Animal Kingdom EMH 8:00 9:00-6:00

Attire: Khakis and Animal Mickey shirts

FP+: Kilamanjaro Safari 11:05-12:05,Festival of Lion King 1:30-1:50, Kali River Rapids (after lunch)2:40-3:40

Plans/notes: Don't forget the boneyard to play in, jungle trek if not too tired

Breakfast: Tusker House 9:40

Lunch: Flame Tree BBQ

Park closes at 6

Resort break to get ready for dinner

Ohana 8:00

Attire: White dresses with sashes

Plans/notes: Watch fireworks at Poly if available

2 TS 1 QS

<p>Saturday September 27th</p>

Magic Kingdom EMH 11:00pm 9:00-11:00

Attire: Mickey dresses red/black/yellow

FP+: Buzz Lightyear, Space Mtn, Splash Mtn

Plans/notes: Enter before rope drop for pics, we can wear our hats all day it's dapper days

Breakfast: Crystal Palace 8:40

splash mnt 10-11,space mnt 11-12,buzz 12:25-1:25

Lunch: Afternoon Tea at Grand Floridian 2:15 red dress

Resort Break to rest/change

Plans/notes:go to Hollywood Studios meet at charpalooza 4:30(closes at 7:30). D-cs at HS

Attire: moon and stars dresses dresses/ adults/dapper dan day

1 TS 1 QS 1 OOP

<p>Sunday September 28th</p>

Typhoon Lagoon 10:00-5:00

Attire: Bathing suits

Plans/notes: go to French Quarter for Beignets in the morning. Resort after waterpark to shower and rest before dinner, take the bus to DTD so we can drink with dinner

Breakfast: French Quarter

Lunch: Tyhpoon Tillie's

Resort Break

Attire: anniversary red dresses girls

Dinner: Fulton's Crab House- DTD 8:00 red dresses/black dress for me

2 TS 2 QS

<p>Monday September 29th</p>

Epcot 9:00-9:00

Attire: Belle dresses for morning/Epcot shirts/shorts sparkle ears

FP+: Test track 9:50- 10:50, seas with nemo 11:25-12:25, turtle talk 12:25-1:25

Plans/notes: Breakfast before rope drop for pics, I think Evie will like test track, maybe ride this first thing and Future world today....save world showcase for next time

Breakfast: Akershus 8:10

Lunch: Snack F&W

Dinner: Teppan Edo 6:50

2 TS 1 Snack

<p>Tuesday September 30th</p>

Blizzard Beach 10:00-5:00

Attire: Bathing Suits

Plans/notes: waterpark for the day, then possibly check out boardwalk

Breakfast: Lounge

Lunch: Lottawatta Lodge

Resort to change

Boardwalk

Attire: nightmare/franken weenie/ pink dresses for girls

Dinner:

2 QS

<p>Wednesday October 1st</p>

MK 9:00-9:00 Epcot 9-11

Attire: Frozen dresses/ frozen t-shirt/

FP+:Haunted Mansion 9-10, 7 Dwarf Mine 10:10-11:10, Anna and Elsa 11:20-12:20

Plans/notes: spend morning in MK, go to resort to change/rest, spend afternoon/evening in world showcase-epcot

Breakfast: Sleepy Hollow for waffle sandwiches...yum

Resort Break Early

Epcot EMH 9:00-11:00

Attire: multi color tanks& leggings/ melifacent clothes

Plans/notes: Tour world showcase and snack on F&W Parasols-china,pearls-japan,school bread-norway

1 QS Lots of Snacks!

<p>Thursday October 2nd</p>

Rest Day, no swimming

Attire: csr shirts and shorts ,all

Plans/notes: Mini golf then try to nap......

Breakfast: Capt Cooks at Poly-Tonga Toast Yum!

Resort to nap/rest.....gonna be a late night!

MK-MNSSHP 4:00-12:00

Attire: Fairies/Pirates

Plans/notes: DISmeet with Terri in line for 7 dwarves, villian show

Dinner: BOG 4:55

1 TS 1 QS

<p>Friday October 3rd</p>

Hollywood Studios 9:00-7:30

Attire: minnie polka dot dresses adults- disney shirts/shorts

FP+: Toy Story Mania 9-10, Indiana Jones 10:45-11:05, Star Tours 12:30-1:30

Plans/notes: Fantasmic! (Follow prep schools plan loosely)

Lunch: Starring Rolls

Dinner: ABC Commisary

2 QS

<p>Saturday October 4th</p>

Animal Kingdom 9:00-5:00 drive today

Attire: Pirate outfits

Plans/Notes: Catch whatever we missed at AK or whatever other park we feel like....

Magic Kingdom 9:00-10:00 EMH 10-12:00am mickey shirts in morning take pirate shirts with

Attire: Pirate outfits

FP+: Pirates of the Carr.2-3, Jungle Cruise 3-4, Tink M&G 4-5,Pirate treasue hunt, Plans/Notes: Arrive at MK by 12:30, stay till we want to leave or rest and come back for EMH? just push threw last day!

Pirate's League 1:00

Lunch: Columbia Harbor House

Dinner:

1 or 2 QS

<p>Sunday October 5th</p>

DTD-Departure Day........boo!!!

Attire: Princess shirts pink&white ears

Plans/notes: Pack up and head out

Breakfast: Ohana 9:30

DTD

disneyquest

Lunch: Wolfgang Puck

1 TS/oop 1 QS

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Bravo!!!!! So glad you got everything you wanted!!! I am SO relieved to hear this, it gives me a lot of hope!! Plans look great!! Can you believe that very soon you are FINALLY going to be DOING those plans you've made for months and months and months!?!?!??!?!? SQUEEEEE!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

glad you were able to get everything you needed! Yes the facebook group is really helpful. sometimes.... :rotfl2:

Now that you have everything pretty much done don't you feel kinda empty?

Now is the time for scurrying to get everything you need for travel!!! Or is that just me? popcorn::

Glad you did your FP and worked everything out! What a load off of your mind I'm sure.

How exciting that you'll get to meet Kathy as well as spend more time with Terri and fam!

The Renn Fair looked like fun. We were miniature golfing on Sunday and the heat was really getting to us. I said to Dan we were prepping for Disney. Great minds….

glad you were able to get everything you needed! Yes the facebook group is really helpful. sometimes.... :rotfl2:

Now that you have everything pretty much done don't you feel kinda empty?

Now is the time for scurrying to get everything you need for travel!!! Or is that just me? popcorn::

LOL I am all packed and ready to go ............I do have 1 purse,2 suprises for Terri's girls and something I am making for Carrie Anne but I have 55 daays to get them done........lol relaxing and counting down the days now!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter