First time in the world oct. 2014

Just subbed!!! Can't wait to read all about your plans!!!! ;)
welcome!!
:yay::yay::yay: for getting your FP+ done.
Thanks I was a nervious wreck glad that's over
Glad you did your FP and worked everything out! What a load off of your mind I'm sure.
Exactly whew......lol
How exciting that you'll get to meet Kathy as well as spend more time with Terri and fam!

The Renn Fair looked like fun. We were miniature golfing on Sunday and the heat was really getting to us. I said to Dan we were prepping for Disney. Great minds….

:) yep great minds......lol

Anything new?! Y'all must be busy because you've been pretty quiet on here lately! It's getting SO close!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

NEXT MONTH WE GO TO DISNEY WORLD!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We are just busy with life!!!! My work is sorta falling apart right now. We have 3 out of 12 techs on FMLA along with my supervisor. I am "in charge" until he comes back next week so I have been trying to do all of the paperwork and responsibilities for him as well as my regular job while we are short staffed.....I NEED A VACATION!!!!!!!;)

My poor daughter they are working her to death......... Went over to Findlay on thur. Frank had his 3 month check up, doing great, yea!! The doc told him to take it easy at Disney and use the pool and hot tub a lot!!

Yesterday we went up to cleveland to see if they were having the same issues as Toledo. If you haven't heard they are having water problems, lake Erie has a alge bloom. You can not drink, boil or bathe in the water.......so bottled only!! This has been going on since Friday and they say it will be at least wen before they get it cleared up. So these poor people are running all over the state buying up all the bottled water........The national guard was called out . You can't boil it as it lets off toxic fumes so guess what you can not put out fires with it either.So pumper trucks had to head south and load up with water for fires.......what a mess!!!! Glad here in Wooster we don't use lake water.
This is effecting 300,000 people in ohio and Michigan towns. So sending them lot's of pixie dust to get it taken care of.............pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Well today is the big 50 yes 50 days to go..........pixiedust: wow really gotta get my sewing done.......:rotfl2:

My poor daughter they are working her to death......... Went over to Findlay on thur. Frank had his 3 month check up, doing great, yea!! The doc told him to take it easy at Disney and use the pool and hot tub a lot!!

Good news on the dr! So sorry you're being worked to death Raina!! But I hope that amounts to lots of extra Disney cash for you! Your vacation will be SO WELL DESERVED! And take it easy in the pool and hot tub...wow, I need drs orders for that! :thumbsup2

Yesterday we went up to cleveland to see if they were having the same issues as Toledo. If you haven't heard they are having water problems, lake Erie has a alge bloom. You can not drink, boil or bathe in the water.......so bottled only!! This has been going on since Friday and they say it will be at least wen before they get it cleared up. So these poor people are running all over the state buying up all the bottled water........The national guard was called out . You can't boil it as it lets off toxic fumes so guess what you can not put out fires with it either.So pumper trucks had to head south and load up with water for fires.......what a mess!!!! Glad here in Wooster we don't use lake water.
This is effecting 300,000 people in ohio and Michigan towns. So sending them lot's of pixie dust to get it taken care of.............pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Wow! Hadn't heard about this at all! Glad you're not in that mess in your city. I actually have family in MI and I wonder if they're dealing with this. How awful. Def sending them prayers!

Well today is the big 50 yes 50 days to go..........pixiedust: wow really gotta get my sewing done.......:rotfl2:

WHOOP! 50 DAYS!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

That's scary.. No water?!? I hope that gets cleared up soon!!!!

I understand about working. it's hard. keep your head up!

50 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update on Tuesday Toledo told everyone the water is safe! But I watched a lady do a little video where she used her pool tester and tested her pool, her tap water and bottled.......well the tap water was the worst!! More clorine and stuff than even her pool......yea I would stick to bottled...I only drink bottled anyways after growing up in Vegas (lake mead water that always smelled like clorine) yuck I just got used to it.So I have 3 cases in the back of my truck ready to take on vaca with me already.......I think I mentioned before they had a sale at Kmart 3-35 pack cases for 10 bucks......so I bought some extra for Disney. :drinking1

My inlaw's are coming next weekend to visit.....going to stay at the hotel with them they asked us to do that so we could hang out in the evenings and stuff. We are going to take them to Amish country on sat. I know they will love it there!:thumbsup2

wow 45 days getting closer I am so excited I am like Terri just want to do Disney stuff all the time. My hubby is getting in the Disney grove......lol yesterday we were at Kmart and they had those slip on shoes I have been painting, thanks to Terri, buy 1 get one for a dollar so of course he grabbed 2 more......lol running out of ideas for them...... have to think on it.
Also we were in the lingerie dept. and he spied some undies to match my Dapper Dan dress.......but I vetoed them ,actually I already have a pair that will match....lol:rotfl2:

Also all my sewing is done.......whew and all my crafts were done until he got those shoes......lol well something to keep me busy I guess. Have a great weekend you all.........Have a magical day......... :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Well, since you are caught up on your crafting and I am sooooooooo far behind I think you should do the buttons for the sept page and the stroller license plate.......:rolleyes1

I would but my printer is out of ink, wonder how that happened......lol
besides you have the stuff to make the buttons.oh maybe you should make a licence plate for Franks EVC too :cool1:

Your trip is really getting close! When you think about where you started….WOW!

Yeah, our son and his wife live in Toledo and it was NOT pretty!! They are on vacation in Hilton Head now, so hopefully when they get back the chlorine won't be as concentrated. Yep, they shipped water in due to all the outlying towns being out of bottled water too. I'm hoping all is well now.

Our trip is in 29 days and I'm getting sooooo excited!!! I probably won't do a TR because of the condo flip we'll be doing. I just won't have time. But I may add some photos to my PTR. I'm just not sure how much time I'll have. When I think of it being your first trip to Disney, I marvel at how very organized you are and well prepared. That will make a world of difference, believe me!

Well, have a great day and week!

Thanks for the vote of confindence, I hope we are as well organized as I think we are.........lol :thumbsup2

My in laws were here for the weekend we took them to see the Amish villages around here and ate at Der Dutchman in walnut creek.....yummy. stopped at the Amish Door for pasterys to take back with us.

Then my mother in law has been telling us for years that Wayne(father in law) has a cousin or two that live in Wooster. Well she brought the address so we checked it out and found 2 of his first cousins (brother and sister) and the brothers two daughters......so we have relatives right here in town! In fact the one daughter lives on the street 1 block from where we are staying....small world after all!!

Amish country is always a great idea. If only for the food!!

That is pretty amazing to find relatives right there nearby! It truly is a small world!!

Are you doing anything more toward your trip? You had everything done so early, I'm sure there's not much else to do. I really hope you all have such a wonderful first experience. It's just so much to take in. You WILL start planning your next trip in your head before you leave. Trust me! lol

Have a great day/week!

well I got lunch FPs for bog on the 25th!

We got our magic bands Raina will decorate theirs and I will do ours when we get to Raina's.

we are having another garage sale fri and sat trying to clear out more junk from storage. And big items I do not want to have to move. Like my gazebo.

We plan on leaving the 18th for Raina's. Want to looks at places to live before we head to Disney, help Raina pack and decorate those bands. We also plan to go through the girls tink gifts and put them together in daily packets.

3 weeks to Disney!!!

How fun you are getting so close to leaving for Raina's! Sending you good luck on I ding a place to move there permanently! I still can't believe it's all so close!

I have been working like crazy lately and have spent more time on fb than here for sure! I am hoping to finish up a bunch of half done crafts and posting them all this weekend........wish me luck!!!! :eek:

:confused3I made our BOG fps using the web page they pass around on FB https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/
three days later I got the invite good thing I had already made fps as it was all booked for the day we wanted by the time they sent the invite. Infact the day I made them for I only got one option take it or leave it ,we took it and adjusted our schedule to use it :confused3

We got out BOG FP today! Yay, last thing booked!

So I have an issue come up, the family has decided they would rather wait in line to see either Jack & Sally or Lotso & Buzz instead of 7 Dwarves! Argggghhhh... I don't like changing things but they ganged up on me. Where are y'all planning on sitting for parade and such? Maybe we can plan our meet up there or at one of the dance parties?? Also well probably get to meet at HS for character palooza and maybe Fantasmic anyway, right!?

We got out BOG FP today! Yay, last thing booked!

So I have an issue come up, the family has decided they would rather wait in line to see either Jack & Sally or Lotso & Buzz instead of 7 Dwarves! Argggghhhh... I don't like changing things but they ganged up on me. Where are y'all planning on sitting for parade and such? Maybe we can plan our meet up there or at one of the dance parties?? Also well probably get to meet at HS for character palooza and maybe Fantasmic anyway, right!?

Yeah, we'll be seeing you at HS. I'm not quite sure exactly what we'll be doing at the party. I think probably a lot more of the parade, dance show stuff than the characters for sure. and definitely some trick or treating. i guess we'll just play it by ear. hahahaha. gotta do what the fam wants :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter