Fish Extenders for the Podcast Cruise

I think we're gonna figure a way to hang it from the door handle. Or start a shrine-like pile. Or just drop it in front of the door, press the door bell and run....kinda like we were naughty kids with a bag of flaming....

I like the ring and run idea. I haven't done that since I was 10.:lmao:

hm,m..... I happen to have an extra fish extender and will bring it and the handcuff...er..... zip tie things. :)

You rock... and I've put it on my calendar to send you a PM on the first.... thank you SO much for putting up with all the inquiries and changes I'm sure you've made, thank you thank you thank you!!

Debbie, I'm the list keeper. I would be happy to e-mail it to anyone who PMs me after the 30th (the cut off date).

Thanks Jen!

Kathy - I don't think you'd have time to receive one from the buyer in Jen's link. I ordered one and have not received it yet -- plus I emailed the seller to inquire on the status and they have not replied back to me. Now I'm not sure if I'll have my FE either.

Jen - Have you gotten the ones you ordered?

Thanks for the heads-up Lisa.

I am trying to finalize my F/E list. I notice that there are differences in the stateroom numbers between the list at the top and the excel spreadsheet. Can I assume that the written list is correct? If this has been discussed before, I apologize. TIA.

Just thought I would bring this up again. I believe Weaura is in 6323, not 6094.

I will re-post after the 30th the updated list. We had an add last week and a room number change.

Thanks for doing the list Jen! now to finish up my FE gifts this weekend. I can't believe the trip is coming up on us so fast. I can't wait to meet all you lovely people! :goodvibes

Remember, the list isn't final yet.

So far, 79 rooms - 180 people of which 36 are minors.

Thank you Jen for doing this.
Also thanks for the update.
This has made it easy for me to go and add to the kid's FE gifts. :thumbsup2

Finally heard back from my ebay seller -- my item is out of stock (so why is it still being auctioned?). Anyway, I made one myself yesterday...it's not the prettiest thing ever, but it will do. :goodvibes

Mine came from a UK seller.

I was telling a friend of mine about what they are and so they have made me one that is a tigger. I saw the initial lay out and I am so excited. It had be tigger bouncing all night. I can't wait to see it done. I am so ready for this trip. I am thinking I better leave room in the luggage. I have a feeling I am going to have to ship things this trip.

Please don't hate me!!!!

I have an addition to the list. My cabin mate decided that he does want to do fish extenders. Please add him to the list. I will add him to the 'changes' list as well.

He is Chris (columnwest) and in cabin 7568 with me as a non-related/non-living together person.

If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me. He doesn't post or really read the boards, so PM's to him would probably go unread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter