Fish Extenders for the Podcast Cruise

Please don't hate me!!!!

I have an addition to the list. My cabin mate decided that he does want to do fish extenders. Please add him to the list. I will add him to the 'changes' list as well.

He is Chris (columnwest) and in cabin 7658 with me as a non-related/non-living together person.

If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me. He doesn't post or really read the boards, so PM's to him would probably go unread.

I hate you!!!

(J/K - I haven't put the laminating machine away so no harm, no foul.!!!) :thumbsup2

After today, could you please total up the number of adults not in families listed by room? (Ex: 2 adults sharing a room with no kids)

We have adult type gifts and child gifts, but we need to know how many adult type gifts to bring.

Thanks.

(Did that make sense?)

So who has the final list?

Can we get it in an excel format so us geeky data types can sort and filter to our little hearts content?

I am in awe of anyone who is keeping up with all of this..... :rotfl:

After today, could you please total up the number of adults not in families listed by room? (Ex: 2 adults sharing a room with no kids)

We have adult type gifts and child gifts, but we need to know how many adult type gifts to bring.

Thanks.

(Did that make sense?)

No...:rotfl:

The excel list has adults listed per stateroom, is that what you need?

So who has the final list?

Can we get it in an excel format so us geeky data types can sort and filter to our little hearts content?

I am in awe of anyone who is keeping up with all of this..... :rotfl:

I am the keeper. Once today is over, I can e-mail it.

http://

Dont look too close- had a little trouble at the end, but I finally finished my FE today!! Now to just get DH to cut the dowel-
Only thing left to do is pack my suitcase and get on the plane! Oh, and 4 more days of work!

I am the keeper. Once today is over, I can e-mail it.[/QUOTE]

FYI you so totally ROCK!!!:hug::thanks::thanks:

Anyone who PMd me requesting a copy of the FE list to me e-mailed to them, please PM me again with your e-mail address. I lost the addresses I had saved in the e-mail draft.

Sorry.

Anyone who PMd me requesting a copy of the FE list to me e-mailed to them, please PM me again with your e-mail address. I lost the addresses I had saved in the e-mail draft.

Sorry.

PM sent this morning!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Need EVERYONE to re-PM me, please. I was making the e-mail and when I saved it, all of the addresses were lost. Sorry Dodie.

If you PMd me after I posted the message, I have sent 1 batch of e-mails out. You should have received the list.

I am officially not going to tag my FE gifts. I can't find anything that will work for my gift.

I am officially not going to tag my FE gifts. I can't find anything that will work for my gift.

Ditto. No time and I can't find anything that will work well. So, you'll just all have to guess what gifts are from which cruisers! :goodvibes

Ditto. No time and I can't find anything that will work well. So, you'll just all have to guess what gifts are from which cruisers! :goodvibes

What are you guys looking for exactly? Maybe I've seen one that would work for the two of you. I had someone from the DISigns forum create mine for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter