• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flash Sale - BBWWS - Fantasy AP - 1 day/2 park tickets

Carrie_Cat

I'm a Rive Gauche person
*****LINKS ARE LIVE*****

NOW ENDS ON THE 24TH SEPTEMBER MIDNIGHT FRENCH TIME

Starting from Friday - 7/09/2012 until the 21/09/2012 there is a flash sale on the following -

1 day/2 park ticket: 30 € on a weekday and 35€ on weekends/public holidays/school holidays

Adult or child it's the same price. For entrance to both the main park and the Studios. Ticket non refundable, not exchangeable, dated entry

Must be used on a fixed day that you choose at time of booking between the 10/9 and the 6/01/2013 - Some dates are not available and others have limited numbers

http://www.spectacles.carrefour.fr/.../disney-1-jour-2-parcs-vente-flash-mMI274.htm

http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place...DISNEY-1-JOUR-2-PARCS---VENTE-FLASH-MI274.htm

AP Fantasy : 119 €

You receive a direct acces ticket to be exchanged into a 1 year Fantasy AP on the first day of your visit - valid for exchange in the AP office until the 30/11/12

http://www.spectacles.carrefour.fr/...ns/pass-annuel-fantasy-vente-flash-mMI275.htm

http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place...ion-PASS-ANNUEL-FANTASY-VENTE-FLASH-MI275.htm

BBWWS AT 18.30 OR 21.30 : 29€

Adult or child it's the same price.
Must be used on a fixed day that you choose at time of booking between the 9/9 and the 18/12 - except wednesdays and thursdays (no shows on these days)

http://www.spectacles.carrefour.fr/...a-legende-buffalo-bill-vente-flash-mMI905.htm

http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place...LA-LEGENDE-BUFFALO-BILL-VENTE-FLASH-MI905.htm

http://www.spectacles.carrefour.fr/...a-legende-buffalo-bill-vente-flash-mMI906.htm

http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place...LA-LEGENDE-BUFFALO-BILL-VENTE-FLASH-MI906.htm

These offers are on sale either through the Fnac or Carrefour - I've put the links for both sites

The AP is interesting for those who don't need an under 7's AP free from Ce-multivantages as they can save on the 20€ subscription fee and postage by printing their ticket out

Hth someone :goodvibes

oh thats brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!

ideal timing for me going on 15th sept!!! so, its just a click on the link and is it a print at home ticket??

will just do the day ticket - which is a good saving as cheapest in uk is £47 :cool1:

is it easy to work out carrie??? thanks again!!

oh thats brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!

ideal timing for me going on 15th sept!!! so, its just a click on the link and is it a print at home ticket??

will just do the day ticket - which is a good saving as cheapest in uk is £47 :cool1:

is it easy to work out carrie??? thanks again!!

They are all print at home tickets ;) Costs 50cts per ticket and they are very easy to get.

You just follow instructions and if you get stuck I will be around :goodvibes

Thanks for taking the time to post up the links.
Unfortunately my french is rubbish and I can't figure out how to turn the page english, so can you help me out a bit?

We are going for 3 days so can you buy 3 one-day tickets to use, one per day? If this is the case then the tickets will only cost €95 as opposed to €127 (best price I've seen) so that would be cool. 2 of our party are not buying AP's so this would be the best deal for them I reckon.

2nd, I can't seem to find a link for a Fantasy pass that is not €159? If I do get it for €119 and then buy a one day ticket on top for €30 (as our 3rd day is a blackout day) then I guess it's more expensive than going for the CEM dream pass... but... will they be back for sure in October? Our trip is end of October so cutting it fine!!

thanks for any help you can give.

edit: bad maths.. fantasy plus one day @ €30 is €149, so ten euro cheaper, plus we save the €20 membership fee to CEM, so therefore €20 cheaper..

Thanks for taking the time to post up the links.
Unfortunately my french is rubbish and I can't figure out how to turn the page english, so can you help me out a bit?

We are going for 3 days so can you buy 3 one-day tickets to use, one per day? If this is the case then the tickets will only cost €95 as opposed to €127 (best price I've seen) so that would be cool. 2 of our party are not buying AP's so this would be the best deal for them I reckon.

2nd, I can't seem to find a link for a Fantasy pass that is not €159? If I do get it for €119 and then buy a one day ticket on top for €30 (as our 3rd day is a blackout day) then I guess it's more expensive than going for the CEM dream pass... but... will they be back for sure in October? Our trip is end of October so cutting it fine!!

thanks for any help you can give.

edit: bad maths.. fantasy plus one day @ €30 is €149, so ten euro cheaper, plus we save the €20 membership fee to CEM, so therefore €20 cheaper..

The links are not live as such until Friday morning so it's normal that they aren't translating into English via Google Translate - They keep testing them

You can buy 3 one day tickets pp if you like, there's no limit on them :)

Oh that's cool. Do you have to specify dates when ordering them.. I think I caught that bit. This is not a problem, our dates are fixed, but just wondering..
Did you find where it says a fantasy pass is €119, I can only find a francilien one for that price.

Oh that's cool. Do you have to specify dates when ordering them.. I think I caught that bit. This is not a problem, our dates are fixed, but just wondering..
Did you find where it says a fantasy pass is €119, I can only find a francilien one for that price.

Yep as I wrote in the op

Must be used on a fixed day that you choose at time of booking between the 10/9 and the 6/01/2013 ;)

The link is not yet active as before but it is and will be for a Fantasy AP at 119€ instead of 159€ which is the current price.

Hi Carrie. Is the Fantasy AP only valid until the end of November? We're going on December 2nd so I'm hoping you meant 31/12!

Hi Carrie. Is the Fantasy AP only valid until the end of November? We're going on December 2nd so I'm hoping you meant 31/12!

Hello :goodvibes

It has to be exchanged by the 30th of November 2012 but it's valid for a year as normal once it's been made out as a permanant AP

Will change that 31 to a 30 as I forgot that Nov only has 30 days :rolleyes1

So sadly it's too late for you :( Will post as usual as soon as I see any interesting tickets

do you need a ticket for under 3 for BBWWS? also will it be fine for 2 year old boy? just thinking if there will be a good offer for march latter on if i should book us to do it...

tia

Course I will but you'll see it's very straightforward :goodvibes

If I were to buy them on the day, how much would it cost me for an adult and a 3 year old? If it's not too much difference, I might just do that.

Would you know what the disabled seating area is like? As my son is in a wheelchair buggy, he won't be able to sit in normal seating

do you need a ticket for under 3 for BBWWS? also will it be fine for 2 year old boy? just thinking if there will be a good offer for march latter on if i should book us to do it...

tia

Under 3's are free - they don't get a meal or a seat so you'd have to hold him on your lap unless it's not packed and you can put him between you

It's long wooden bench type seating

Don't see why it wouldn't be ok for him if he's not bothered by noise as there's a lot of shouting, cheering, bangs etc

You see lots of people with very little ones in there :)

Thanks Carrie for posting these deals:goodvibes

Carrie... Whether its my phone but it's not letting me book for 15th September :( and that's on both sites...

Now this is going to sound silly to some

The 9:55 - is this just the entry time on the single day ticket?

Carrie... Whether its my phone but it's not letting me book for 15th September :( and that's on both sites...

The 15th is sold out - little c next to it on the Carrefour site and a 6 on Fnac with mention below - seance complet

There's no weekends available in September :confused:

Now this is going to sound silly to some

The 9:55 - is this just the entry time on the single day ticket?

They always have a time on these sites as some many of the tickets they sell are for timed entrance events - concerts, plays, special exhibitions and so on

You will be able to enter from when gates open (so around 9.30) on the day that you've booked :)

They always have a time on these sites as some many of the tickets they sell are for timed entrance events - concerts, plays, special exhibitions and so on

You will be able to enter from when gates open (so around 9.30) on the day that you've booked :)

Many Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter