Flash Sale - BBWWS - Fantasy AP - 1 day/2 park tickets

Nikki if you want a ticket for the 15th your best bet now would be a Francilien

either 1 day/1 park - 41€

http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place...n-DISNEY---FRANCILIEN---1J---1-PARC-MI258.htm

or 1 day/2 park - 53€

http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place...-DISNEY---FRANCILIEN---1J---2-PARCS-MI259.htm

buy it at least 5 days in advance and you print it off :goodvibes

Or if you are going with someone with an AP it's the last weekend for these tickets @ 20€

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2938182

What's the ap offer??? Yes one of group has ap.... Cheapest tickets I'd found were £45

What's the ap offer??? Yes one of group has ap.... Cheapest tickets I'd found were £45

Have a look through that post that I linked to ;)

Short version - During the summer (up to the 16th of Sep) anyone with an AP can go with 5 friends and get them a 1 day/2 park ticket for 20€.

They most be purchased a the entrance and you (the friend) must be along side the AP holder when they buy the ticket.

So you can go for 20€ :cool1:

Have a look through that post that I linked to ;)

Short version - During the summer (up to the 16th of Sep) anyone with an AP can go with 5 friends and get them a 1 day/2 park ticket for 20€.

They most be purchased a the entrance and you (the friend) must be along side the AP holder when they buy the ticket.

So you can go for 20€ :cool1:

Right, so Cap'njack. has an AP.....Scampbunny, her SIL and myself could get 20€ tickets via him (as he loves me) right?? If we are going on Saturday, they have to be booked on Monday or can we do it Tuesday?? Money could be tight as we have had a few hic-cups that need sorting before we go, so this would be ideal as it means Johnny and I can eat :lmao:

Right, so Cap'njack. has an AP.....Scampbunny, her SIL and myself could get 20€ tickets via him (*** he loves me) right?? If we are going on Saturday, they have to be booked on Monday or can we do it Tuesday?? Money could be tight as we have had a few hic-cups that need sorting before we go, so this would be ideal as it means Johnny and I can eat :lmao:

All the details are on this post

These tickets have to be bought at the gate

They are not the 5 day advance ones - they are Francilien and open to all

These are special AP offer ones. :goodvibes

Under 3's are free - they don't get a meal or a seat so you'd have to hold him on your lap unless it's not packed and you can put him between you

It's long wooden bench type seating

Don't see why it wouldn't be ok for him if he's not bothered by noise as there's a lot of shouting, cheering, bangs etc

You see lots of people with very little ones in there :)

thanks Carrie:goodvibes

showed some pic and youtube to my husband yesterday so now he is saying to keep an eye on "my disney forum" for offers for next year;)

Can anyone confirm if 3 yrs and under are free or up to 3 years free? We went last year with 2 and 4 year olds so only had to pay for 1, he's now 3 so would I need to buy him a ticket?

Can anyone confirm if 3 yrs and under are free or up to 3 years free? We went last year with 2 and 4 year olds so only had to pay for 1, he's now 3 so would I need to buy him a ticket?

once he reaches the age of 3, he needs a park ticket.

All the details are on this post

These tickets have to be bought at the gate

They are not the 5 day advance ones - they are Francilien and open to all

These are special AP offer ones. :goodvibes

Fab - so we don't have to order the 20€ tickets in advance, they are walk up tickets that Johnny can get when he presents his AP right (did read through the thread but making sure - brain is fried tonight!). So we just turn up as if buying a normal ticket at the gate then yes? :D

Fab - so we don't have to order the 20€ tickets in advance, they are walk up tickets that Johnny can get when he presents his AP right (did read through the thread but making sure - brain is fried tonight!). So we just turn up as if buying a normal ticket at the gate then yes? :D

Correct :thumbsup2 You all queue up together and he presents his AP and asks for the 20€ tickets for you 3 :)

I think I could quite possibly love you for that :rotfl2: Now I am even more excited than before :hug:

Damn...I was planning on hanging out in Salon Mickey while they were sorting out tickets :(

I know....still, the ticket booth is open at 8am....Salon Mickey opens later....we'll still get your hot chocolate hunny :lovestruc

Carrie_Cat thank you so much! We just bought ourselves some BBWWS tickets for December :cool1: Am I correct in thinking that the seats are first come best dressed? How early do you recommend that we start lining up?

Aaaaaah am so confused!!

Have just navigated my way through the fnac spectacles page to buy 4 tickets each for 29th, 30th and francilien ones for 31st (as 31st is sold out or unavailable) and was about to pay, so I went to sign up and now they are looking for an fnac card number?? :confused3

Add to that I am still undecided whether I should wait for the CEM dream pass or buy a Fantasy pass and book a one day ticket for the 31st (as it's a blackout day) or not bother buying any tickets for the 31st as we have to leave dlp at 1pm for our flights...
See if I buy the Fantasy it's 119 euros plus 45 for a francilien.. therefore the Dream is cheaper but will it be available for sure from CEM??

I think I'll forget the AP and just get the day tickets so I guess my question is.. do I need a fnac card number? :rotfl2:

Thanks!

Aaaaaah am so confused!!

Have just navigated my way through the fnac spectacles page to buy 4 tickets each for 29th, 30th and francilien ones for 31st (as 31st is sold out or unavailable) and was about to pay, so I went to sign up and now they are looking for an fnac card number?? :confused3

Add to that I am still undecided whether I should wait for the CEM dream pass or buy a Fantasy pass and book a one day ticket for the 31st (as it's a blackout day) or not bother buying any tickets for the 31st as we have to leave dlp at 1pm for our flights...
See if I buy the Fantasy it's 119 euros plus 45 for a francilien.. therefore the Dream is cheaper but will it be available for sure from CEM??

I think I'll forget the AP and just get the day tickets so I guess my question is.. do I need a fnac card number? :rotfl2:

Thanks!

Hang on a minute and I have a look at what you are trying to do :rotfl:

No you don't need a Fnac card number as these are on sale to everyone.

Do you have a link to that screen ?

Are you talking about this bit ?

• <label for="numAdherent"> N° adhérent Fnac
    (8-10 chiffres en bas à droite de votre carte) </label> <input name="numAdherent" maxlength="19" value="" class="text" id="numAdherent" type="text">
  • <label for="magasinFrequente"> Magasin Fnac que vous fréquentez le plus </label>
If so you don't fill that in, it's not obligatory

The only obligatory ones are with a *

• <label for="civilite"> Civilité * </label> <input name="civilite" value="1" id="civilite_Mlle" type="radio"> <label for="civilite_Mlle"> Mlle </label> <input name="civilite" value="2" id="civilite_Mme" type="radio"> <label for="civilite_Mme"> Mme </label> <input name="civilite" value="3" id="civilite_M" type="radio"> <label for="civilite_M"> M </label>
  • <label for="nom"> Nom * </label> <input name="nom" maxlength="38" value="" class="text" id="nom" type="text">
  • <label for="prenom"> Prénom * </label> <input name="prenom" maxlength="38" value="" class="text" id="prenom" type="text">
  • <label for="email"> Adresse e-mail * </label> <input name="email" value="" class="text" id="email" type="text">
  • <label for="motDePasse"> Choisissez un mot de passe * </label> <input name="motDePasse" value="" class="text" id="motDePasse" type="password">
  • <label for="motDePasseConfirm"> Confirmez votre mot de passe * </label> <input name="motDePasseConfirm" value="" class="text" id="motDePasseConfirm" type="password">
  • <label for="dateNaissance"> Date de naissance * </label>

• <label for="autorisationEmail"> Je souhaite recevoir les newsletters Fnac Spectacles * </label> <input name="autorisationEmail" value="true" id="autorisationEmail_true" type="radio"><label for="autorisationEmail_true">oui</label> <input name="autorisationEmail" value="false" id="autorisationEmail_false" type="radio"><label for="autorisationEmail_false">non</label>

• <label for="typeadresse"> Type Adresse * </label> <input name="typeadresse" value="particulier" checked="checked" id="adresseparticulier" type="radio"><label for="adresseparticulier">Particulier</label> <input name="typeadresse" value="entreprise" id="adresseentreprise" type="radio"><label for="adresseentreprise">Entreprise</label>
  • <label for="adresse2" id="labelAdresse2"> Compléments (Etage,N° appt, ...) </label> <input name="adresse2" maxlength="38" value="" class="text" id="adresse2" type="text">
  • <label for="adresse3"> Compléments (Bât , entrée, ...) </label> <input name="adresse3" maxlength="38" value="" class="text" id="adresse3" type="text">
  • <label for="adresse1"> N° + Nom de la rue * </label> <input name="adresse1" maxlength="38" value="" class="text" id="adresse1" type="text">
  • <label for="codePostal"> Code postal * </label> <input name="codePostal" maxlength="8" value="" class="text" id="codePostal" type="text">
  • <label for="ville"> Ville * </label> <input name="ville" maxlength="30" value="" class="text" id="ville" type="text">
  • <label for="pays"> Pays * </label>
For the phones it's one or the other a mobile or a fixed number

• <label for="telephoneFixe"> Téléphone fixe ** </label> <input name="telephoneFixe" maxlength="20" value="" class="text" id="telephoneFixe" type="text">
  • <label for="telephonePortable"> Téléphone portable **</label>
Donnez un nom à cette adresse * - Call it Home for example or Disney Tickets

:goodvibes

https://www.fnacspectacles.com/compteclient/creation.do?redirect=/processreservation/paiement.do

It's here where I go to pay, I have to sign up to their page or something.. ?

Ok see what I posted below

and it's up to you wether you want to receive their emails or not by ticking Oui/non here

Je souhaite recevoir les newsletters Fnac Spectacles * <input name="autorisationEmail" value="true" id="autorisationEmail_true" type="radio"><label for="autorisationEmail_true">oui</label> <input name="autorisationEmail" value="false" id="autorisationEmail_false" type="radio"><label for="autorisationEmail_false">non</label>

Thank you! I have to start all over again as by the time I came on here to ask about it my trolley was vide (I ask you!) and I shut the tab in frustration with a lot of mutterings (not very Disneylike.. :faint:)

Ok will try again now after my calming cup of tea (and if anymore of my dates are sold out I'll have to be sedated)

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter