• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flash Sale - BBWWS - Fantasy AP - 1 day/2 park tickets

Carrie_Cat thank you so much! We just bought ourselves some BBWWS tickets for December :cool1: Am I correct in thinking that the seats are first come best dressed? How early do you recommend that we start lining up?

There is a pre show with a character or 2 and a bit of a band which is why they suggest an hour before. You can buy a drink at the bar and I think people get the photos taken with said character

I've always turned up about 30 mins before as I'm not fussed with characters :blush:

There isn't really any seats that are better than others because of the way it's set up so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

It's a fun - loud - evening out with ok food and free flowing beer for the parents ;)

Thank you! I have to start all over again as by the time I came on here to ask about it my trolley was vide (I ask you!) and I shut the tab in frustration with a lot of mutterings (not very Disneylike.. :faint:)

Ok will try again now after my calming cup of tea (and if anymore of my dates are sold out I'll have to be sedated)

Thanks again!

No pbs, I'm around if you get stuck
;)

I think I did it. :surfweb:

I am literally covered in a cold sweat now and a bit shaky as if I've done something wrong I am 426 euros poorer and my husband with either kill me or divorce me. (oh he will rue the day he ever said "I know, why don't you go to disney on your own with a few friends and I'll look after the kids" :rotfl2:)

Anyway, I went for 4 tickets for 29th Oct, 30th Oct and a 1j1p francilien for the 31st.
I got the confirmation email and it has a link to print the tickets from.
Am a bit disappointed we didn't go for AP's after all but the money is just not there at this time of year so we won't be doing any mad shopping anyway. Most gutting aspect actually is no EMH but with no kids we probably won't be that fussed anyway.

So I guess we're good to go..

Flights, transfers, accommodation and entry tickets came to just €300 each for 2n3d. :moped:

Sorry, these are two likely very simple questions, but take pity of a Disneyland Paris rookie:

1 - What is BBWWS?

2 - Are the tickets on sale (first links) valid for anyone?

My fiance and I will be going on our honeymoon in January, and we connect through Paris. Have the entire day on Sunday January 6th (last day of this deal free) due to a 14 hour layover. Would love to head up to Disney for the day - and this is much cheaper than their official website ($84 USD vs. $45 for this deal).

We also have three days in Paris at the end of our trip, but that is not until mid January and those dates are not part of this deal. What are the odds of a similar ticket price at that time?

Sorry, these are two likely very simple questions, but take pity of a Disneyland Paris rookie:

1 - What is BBWWS?

2 - Are the tickets on sale (first links) valid for anyone?

My fiance and I will be going on our honeymoon in January, and we connect through Paris. Have the entire day on Sunday January 6th (last day of this deal free) due to a 14 hour layover. Would love to head up to Disney for the day - and this is much cheaper than their official website ($84 USD vs. $45 for this deal).

We also have three days in Paris at the end of our trip, but that is not until mid January and those dates are not part of this deal. What are the odds of a similar ticket price at that time?

Hello and welcome to the DLP board :cheer2:

BBWWS - Buffalo Bills Wild West Show - It's cowboys and indians, horses and bison, shootouts and Disney characters plus a "cowboy" style meal

Concerning the prices it's hard to tell as these flash sales show up out of nowhere and don't last long.

There are cheap tickets all year round that you could buy - Francilien tickets that you have to buy at least 5 days before your visit.

Atm the new prices are not available - ticket prices change on the 8th of Nov - but when they are I'll be putting them up.

Final question on this - when I print out the tickets then what? Do you use them at the gate to get in or do we have to go to the ticket counter to swap them for park tickets?

Merci!

Final question on this - when I print out the tickets then what? Do you use them at the gate to get in or do we have to go to the ticket counter to swap them for park tickets?

Merci!

Sorry I didn't see your question there :goodvibes

Yes you use them directely at the gate, there is a barcode on the ticket which you pass under the reader on the top of the turnstile.

So no queuing to exchange anything just go right on in

At the FP machines you'll also find a barcode reader :)

Just a reminder that you have until 11pm UK time on Friday to get these tickets :goodvibes

Your info is amazing. Thanks for taking the time to help us all.:coffee:

Hi Carrie,

I was wondering if you knew why I couldn't buy passes from the Carrefour website sale, but I managed to get them from the fnac one?

I tried twice to buy them using the Carrefour link. It said I had insufficiant postage, even though I had chosen the print at home option.

Is there any chance that the charges for the Carrefour passes are going to go through to my account, even though it said there was a problem with my transaction?

Thanks for any help, and thanks for the sale link.

any ideas what the best price will be for one teenager ticket for the Monday to Friday of October half term
I know that a dream pass with Promoparks is 159 euros but what is the joining fee
we do have ap so would get a discount of sorts

any ideas what the best price will be for one teenager ticket for the Monday to Friday of October half term
I know that a dream pass with Promoparks is 159 euros but what is the joining fee
we do have ap so would get a discount of sorts

its 14 euros joining fee for promoparcs I believe, but 159 plus 14 = 163 euros is still cheaper than the full price minus 10% you would pay to sponsor the AP at the gates of DLP (199 minus 20 = 179 euros). You get money off the gate price of the day tickets, but 5 of those would come to more than 179 euros (anyone over the age of 11 pays adult price at DLP).

eta - just had a look on attractiontix and its £147 there for a 5-day hopper park ticket.

you are a star at the current exchange rate that makes it £130.43 so cheaper than attractiontix!!

now to tell DD!!

just a thought how long does the joining fee from promoparks last is it a year??

Hi Carrie,

I was wondering if you knew why I couldn't buy passes from the Carrefour website sale, but I managed to get them from the fnac one?

I tried twice to buy them using the Carrefour link. It said I had insufficiant postage, even though I had chosen the print at home option.

Is there any chance that the charges for the Carrefour passes are going to go through to my account, even though it said there was a problem with my transaction?

Thanks for any help, and thanks for the sale link.

Hi Sid,

Did you go through the link in it's original French format or through Google Translate ?

If in French what was your error msg ? If via translate that could well be where the pb is coming from as some French sites don't function well at all that way :confused3

Did you enter in your card details at all and set up your account ?

I've just tried it and it looked ok to me :goodvibes

- I'll wait on you coming back before testing further -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter