Flex Pass Superthread: Disneyland Resort Introduces New Annual Passport that Combines Value and Flexibility

When I had to call to have the expiration dates corrected on our Flex passes, the CM stated it could take 24 hours for the change to be reflected on the app.

When I called (months ago) about the incorrect expiration date on my flex pass, the CM said I could only correct this in person. Am I understanding that they were able to correct the expiration date over the phone for you?

When I called (months ago) about the incorrect expiration date on my flex pass, the CM said I could only correct this in person. Am I understanding that they were able to correct the expiration date over the phone for you?
There were at least 2 phone CMs involved but the request went to IT because the system picked up purchased dates rather than 1st usage dates.

Later in the day I received a call stating dates were changed and the app would be reflecting the corrected dates within 24 hours.

This is going to keep happening until the coronavirus is gone.... all of our Texas friends who were planning on coming for spring break next week have cancelled their trips.
The fact that it is supposed to rain a fair amount this weekend isn't helping either.

Personally I think people are blowing the Corona Virus thing out of proportion (unless you are planning on going to a theme park, then you should stay away so I can have the park to myself....lol), but it is what it is.

The fact that it is supposed to rain a fair amount this weekend isn't helping either.

Personally I think people are blowing the Corona Virus thing out of proportion (unless you are planning on going to a theme park, then you should stay away so I can have the park to myself....lol), but it is what it is.

I personally think so as well. However,.we are coming from Canada and international travel is getting more difficult every day. So even though we personally might think that (not in target groups, don't really spend time around elderly people or others in concerned groups), we still might have to cancel or postpone, just because of the current travel realities.

I personally think so as well. However,.we are coming from Canada and international travel is getting more difficult every day. So even though we personally might think that (not in target groups, don't really spend time around elderly people or others in concerned groups), we still might have to cancel or postpone, just because of the current travel realities.
Now that makes sense, there are practical matters from the legal end that you may need to pay attention to internationally, but for those of us that are local or even just within the same country, there is little to no reason to rearrange our plans based on this.

Now that makes sense, there are practical matters from the legal end that you may need to pay attention to internationally, but for those of us that are local or even just within the same country, there is little to no reason to rearrange our plans based on this.

Oh exactly. It's all about crossing the border and airline travel at this point.

That's a good suggestion. Thank you. I might just do that.
Except as I understand it, getting a pass with parking, then downgrading won't grandfather you into being able to add parking to lower level passes. Only if you have had a pass continuously since before they stopped offering parking as an add on.

Except as I understand it, getting a pass with parking, then downgrading won't grandfather you into being able to add parking to lower level passes. Only if you have had a pass continuously since before they stopped offering parking as an add on.

I just did this. I had signature for two years and I just renewed on Sunday and downgraded to Flex. I was able to keep parking for $250.

That didn’t take long for 4/4, 4/11 & 4/12 to fill up. Almost literally watched them get the strike through once the announcement was made. With the pure assumption they open on 4/1, do you think it’s more or less likely to get reservations during the week of 4/4-4/11? Would more people stay away because of the outbreak and long closure, or will that week be crazier now with people trying to make up for lost time and wedging in their plans?

That didn’t take long for 4/4, 4/11 & 4/12 to fill up. Almost literally watched them get the strike through once the announcement was made. With the pure assumption they open on 4/1, do you think it’s more or less likely to get reservations during the week of 4/4-4/11? Would more people stay away because of the outbreak and long closure, or will that week be crazier now with people trying to make up for lost time and wedging in their plans?
I think people who had plans to go in the next two weeks just moved their reservations to the first available weekends. I think it will actually open up as it gets closer if the parks are actually open. I think some people will have decided by then that they may want to stay away a little longer. But this is in such flux that who knows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter