What's for Lunch?

• Sub Samich?

• Grinder?

• Hero?

• Hoagie?

Results are only viewable after voting.
who da ho?

44535bb0b14357df28a89c472c66de53a54.gif

Just ate,,supper,,had MANWICH, with fresh browned yellow squash and onions topped with cheese, and cool cucumber spears lightly salted. Sweet diet ice tea.

Cookies and milk will come later.:thumbsup2

Gee, Frank, that sounds strangely good! :lmao:

Oh I forgot to add, I had a grilled polish sausage and some potato salad. AND a Molson.

I had a Cheese Steak Panini.

You know...... one of the new Panini's from Lean Cuisine :-)

(Trying to sound like the smart alec in the commercial:rotfl2: )

Think God, I live in the Sub/Steak sandwich capitol of the world. We have them everywhere and they put the Subway's and Quizno's to shame and out of business. Everytime I travel to back to NC I have to take a !/2 dozen with me. The other day I was at the outer banks and Ginger at Franks and Fran tackle shop begged me to bring her some from Claymont Steak shop on my next trip.

Sorry, Jeff, but there is no way Delaware is the Steak sandwich capital of the world. Philly cheesesteaks are second to none, and you should know better, since anywhere in Delaware is close to Philly.

anyone here ever eat at the white house sub shop in A/C?

My favorite is pineapple....something about peanut butter and pineapple just really works for me...add a cold glass of milk and suddenly Im 7 years old again!!!!

Today I had a boudin link....good stuff, man.

On our last camping trip I had a mountain pie with chocolate, pb, and marshmallows....yum....the dinner of champions.

We go with "hero" around here.(Long Island) When we travel to our seasonal site in upstate NY..there is a very popular "sub" eatery. My older son wants to beat the livin' snot (wouldn't be his word..but it's nicer, trust me) out of the kid that corrects him everytime he orders a "hero" instead of a "sub". I swear one time I had to physically stop him from pulling the kid over the counter.
We don't let him order anymore.:sad2: We prefer our food(what ever you want to call it) without spit in it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter