• Grinder?

• Hero?

• Hoagie?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not hungry now,,just finished supper.

Tender shoulder steak,,cooked rare
served with four eggs,,cooked over light
hash browns cooked golden brown with diced onions
also fresh sliced tomatos sprinkled with ginger dressing and topped with cheese.

And sweet diet ice tea to drink.

I LOVE breakfast for dinner ! :thumbsup2

We call'em "po-boys" in Louisiana. And their aint much in the world that tastes better'n fried oyster poyboy dressed....cept'fer maybe a fried crawfish poboy dressed. Dont forget to add the Crystal hot sauce!!!

Oh, for you that are "y'at" challenged...dressed simply means "with mayo, lettuce, tomatoes & pickles"

Is a mountain pie the same as a moon pie ??

Mountain pies are made with those iron sandwich makers...you take two slices of bread and put what ever you want between them, stick it all inside the sandwich maker and jam it in the campfire coals. Makes great pizza too! :thumbsup2

Mountain pies are made with those iron sandwich makers...you take two slices of bread and put what ever you want between them, stick it all inside the sandwich maker and jam it in the campfire coals. Makes great pizza too! :thumbsup2

An Iron Sandwich Maker !!!! THATS WHAT I NEED !!! :thumbsup2
No wonder my finger tips are always burnt and no hair on my right arm !

Just had breakfast.
D's Country Kitchen"

Menu :
Coffee.

Get it yourself, sit down, shut up and drink.
No refills.

moon pies are only good with rc colas

Jen...were you a stoner in HS???? Man, moonpies and rc was like the golden recipe for the cure of the munchies back in the day!!!!

NRBQ?????
Jeeeeez.....I havent heard THAT name in many,many years!!!! Are those guys still around? Im gonna go have to look them up!!

Hell yeah, they are around. Al left, replaced with Johnny Spampinato.
I didn't know we had so many Q fans here.... I'm impressed.

Jen...were you a stoner in HS???? Man, moonpies and rc was like the golden recipe for the cure of the munchies back in the day!!!!

NRBQ?????
Jeeeeez.....I havent heard THAT name in many,many years!!!! Are those guys still around? Im gonna go have to look them up!!

oh my gosh Rog, if you knew how many of their CD's he had....

NRBQ?????

http://www.nrbq.com/

Our group's munchie cure was toasted bagels - cooked under the broiler so you could do batches - and philly cream cheese. It was so entertaining to watch the bagels as they browned!! Which reminds me of crazy brownies. Cure the munchies & get a buzz at the same time!! How efficient. Geez...I haven't thought about that in many years!!!:hippie:

We would eat sandwiches made with Doritos or BBQ chips and fresh sliced tomato, loaded with Mircle Whip.:thumbsup2

Sorry, Jeff, but there is no way Delaware is the Steak sandwich capital of the world. Philly cheesesteaks are second to none, and you should know better, since anywhere in Delaware is close to Philly.

I live on the state line. From my house you could hit Philly with a rock on the second toss

please throw as many rocks as you want at Philly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter