Food & Wine 2005 Roll Call!!

I wish we were going. We have been ther the past 2 years but we are having a baby in July and my wife will not travel with a 3 month old baby. We are going in March.

I really am going to miss the Brewer's Dinner. It was so good.

Enjoy everyone,
Frank :wizard:

What are the dates for the 2005 food and wine festival? I have been away from the boards for a while.

I was up 7am Monday morning. I got it on in order. Nov 5 party for the senses. Going to the 5 course dinner Calfornia Adventure on 11/11. Any
one going-also booked some lunch and learns-anyone else

BCV Oct 9th thru 14th then Wilderness Campground Oct 14th thru 20th. Heading home the morning of the 20th.

11.5 through 11.13-- BWV. We're bringing our babysitter with us for the first time!! :cool1: I CAN'T WAIT!!! :goodvibes

We'll be at BWV Oct 7-10: me, DH, DS and a stranger-to-be-identified-at-a-later-date (DS went and broke up with the lovely woman for whom we arranged the trip in the first place.) We're hoping the easy access to World Showcase will make up for the heavy crowds so we can snack our way around Food & Wine.

The previously mentioned "lovely woman" is a teacher on a limited budget who can't take mid-week vacation time. We liked her so much and they'd been together a year, so we arranged to use a HUGE number of points and frequent flyer miles to give them a nice long weekend over Columbus Day. Unfortunately, DS wasn't as smitten with her as we were. Sigh.

BWV October 30th - November 4th. It will be me, DH, and DBIL, who was part of our family trip in May. He had such a good time he wanted to go again. And who can blame him? :earboy2:

Let's see if I can remember without the use of a calendar.
We'll be at HH from Oct. 16 - 19; VWL Oct 19 - 24 (leaving on the 24th)

Can hardly wait!!

DS#1, my father and I will be there November 10-14th

DH & I will be at BWV from 10/27-10/30, and SSR 10/30-11/13. DS & GF may or may not be with us 11/5-11/12.
Meg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter