Food & Wine 2005 Roll Call!!

Hey Delta's prices just went down over $ 120 from bdl to mco plane tickets and BWV reservatinon in Nov , all we need now are some AP must order soon :cool1:

DH & I will be at SSR from October 31st to November 21. We will be there for Festival of the Masters at that time too. :cool1:

At the moment, we're booked for 3 studios at VWL Nov. 8-13... Hoping that BCV will clear for those nights, but pleased to be going to the F&W Festival again this year... 2004's was lots of fun! :)

Can't wait,
wdwphanatic

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Wooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo

Sept 25 thru Oct 6...............First F&W fest.....can't wait........for that and MNSSHP!!!!

VWL 2 BR with the Fam........ DW, DS (3), DD (1) and the 'rents (DGM, DGF)......

Can't wait, Can't Wait!!!!!

See ya,
Mr. Glu
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Nov 5 - 12 - staying with some friends at Westgate - I haven't decided which DVC resort to try for a couple of nights

Oh we will most definitely be there! Me pass up good food and drinks - never! :) We will be there from November 3rd - 6th and will be staying at AKL.

The plan right now is that Friday afternoon to eat/drink our way (or halfway) around the world. Last year we started on Canada's side of the world showcase so this year I think we'll start on Mexico's side. Then on Saturday night we will be partying at Party for the Senses.

DH and I will be at SSR 10/16-10/22 (2 BR first 2 nights, 1 BR 4 nights). Waitlisted for 2 nights at BCV studio. Our first F&W and we're excited!!

I just booked a BWV Boardwalk View for 11/5-11/10. I am taking my Mom, whether she likes it or not. :rotfl2: She watches the Food Network 24/7 and I want to take her to the Party of the Senses at Epcot and all the other cool stuff in Epcot. I think that she would love that. Now I have to convince her!!! :earboy2:

Update: She is refusing to go!! Can you believe that? So, I have changed my plans. DCL 10/27-10/30 and VWL 10/30-11-01. Last two nights of MNSSHP! Will it be crazy?

Another Update: Felt guilty about mom. I decided to skip the F&W this year and take mom and DB and whole family for turkey day at HH. I am already calculating when I can book the F&W for next year! Have fun everybody!

:wave: DH & I will be at BWV Oct. 27-30. Then SSR 1-Bedroom Oct 30- Nov. 14. DS & his DGF will join us for as yet an inspecified number of days.
It will be our fifth :goodvibes F&W Festival. I am so looking forward to it.
Meg

:cool1: we'll be catching the end of the festival as we'll be at OKW from November 6-18th.Can't wait to sample some new goodies,it'll be our 2nd time to hit the festival,and we planned our trip around it this time!
Kirsten :drinking1 :disrocks:

Just booked today! 2 nights in a Boardwalk view Studio (November 6-8). My DSister is going to come and stay one night and watch our sons so we can enjoy a few hours in the evening without kids (don't worry, 1 of my sons is under 3 so we are not breaking any rules ;) )

Christy

sap1227 said:
Just booked today! 2 nights in a Boardwalk view Studio (November 6-8). My DSister is going to come and stay one night and watch our sons so we can enjoy a few hours in the evening without kids (don't worry, 1 of my sons is under 3 so we are not breaking any rules ;) )

Christy

You are lucky!!!

I just got off the phone with MS... 11/7-11/11 (4 nights Mon-Thurs)...

NO STUDIOS at BWV.

NO STUDIOS at BCV.

<SIGH>
- sigh -

We did book OKW (our home resort), however. Now, I *LOVE* OKW, but I really wanted to be able to walk to Epcot.

Can't wait, though! Mmmmm... Trout Waffles!

I'll be there with 11 members of my family at the VWL Nov. 4-14th! I hate to wish summer away but I just can't wait!! :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter