Food & Wine 2005 Roll Call!!

Going again and bringing some first timers with us! 11/6 - 13 at VWL. Called today (7 month window) hoping to switch to BCV or BWV so we'd be able to walk to Epcot but nothing available (need 2 BR and a studio). Surprisingly they said BWV was booked solid! Wow!

Hoping for some wait list magic - but hey VWL is an incredible fall back position! :teeth:

The HBC family will be there from October 1 through October 8. 2BR at the Boardwalk.

HBC

11/6-10 Cruise on the Wonder-11/10-14 SSR 11/10 then switch to BWV for 11/11-14. Just called MS this morning and was happy to get a 2 Bdrm at BWV!

We'll be at the BCV in a 2-BDR villa 15-21 October. We were excited to get the reservation as our home resort is SSR so I booked it a day at a time at the 7-month mark. We're going to MNSSHP on 18 October. We have a 6-yr-old DS and a soon-to-be 4-yr-old DD. We hope to attend the Party for the Senses on 15 October if it is scheduled.

Does anyone know when more info will become available regarding tickets and reservations?

Thanks,

Kathy

Will be there Oct 15-22 in an OKW Grand Villa!!! Can't wait :goodvibes It will be DM, DF, me, DH, DS16, and DS13!!! The boys will have their own room and tv and everyone will be HAPPY :teeth:

DH, DD, BIL and me be there 10/7-10/12 BWV studio - our first BW VIEW!!
DH and I are hoping to head down a couple days early (it will be our 15th Anniversary on 10/7) but haven't finalized that part yet.

I will be at BWV oct 9-15. I am real sad to miss MVMCP but totally excited to do MNSHP for the first time as well as the F&W festival. See you all there!!

::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :banana: :banana: :banana:

10/20 BCV 1 Bedroom..then onto BCV 2 Bedroom form 10/21 - 10/25. Had to waitlist night by night...but all but 10/20 came through for us...bringing Sister and Brother-in-Law for first DVC experience. We are hoping that this gets them thinking of buying their own...Can't wait, it is our first Food & Wine Festival!! :cool1:

Oct 16th - 21st OKW 2-bdr & studio
In the 2-bdr:
Grandma & Grandpa with all the kids and Grandkids.
Maybe a freshly minted grandson!
He will be 1-2 months old and DS/DIL will decide after his birth if they will join us.

In studio:
DW's sister with a DD, GD and GS.

So all told if everyone shows up, 8 adults, 1 college student, 2 teenagers, an 8yo and 1 infant.
:jumping1:

The wife and I Oct31-Nov2 at BCV 1BR. This will be our first stay at a DVC resort together as DVC members and we are really looking forward to it.

SSR 2 bedroom Oct 2-8, me, DH, my mother and aunt

BWV std view 1 bedroom 10/2 - 10/14/05, waitlisted for the night of 10/10/05! Hope it comes through during the next 5 months!

We were originally booked there from 10/2 - 10/10/05. But we were at BWV last week and was so sad to have to check out on Friday, that I just had to call MS to extend our October trip by 4 nights!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter