Food & Wine Extravaganza! Oct 2010 PTR...including BONUS Dec 2010 PTR!

I feel like I should have made an ADR for the Wave. I keep hearing so much about it!

Have you ever been to IOA? The Marvel Super Hero Island part is awesome! It looks like you're walking around in a comic book.

What are those things in the cup? They look good! lol

Isn't that so much fun to say? Haha.

I can't remember have you done Universal Studios/IoA before? I actually really enjoy it, and I love the look of the Superhero area.

I don't think I've been to IoA since I was in HS. I'm just not that into it :confused3

I feel like I should have made an ADR for the Wave. I keep hearing so much about it!

Have you ever been to IOA? The Marvel Super Hero Island part is awesome! It looks like you're walking around in a comic book.

What are those things in the cup? They look good! lol

Those things in the cup? Only the best things ever. They're corn dog nuggets from Casey's Corner. Try them, you won't regret it.

Hooray! You're so close!

:dance3:

One week from today...
I'll still be in meetings :headache:

Two weeks from today...
We'll be waking up early to get to one very specific ride...

DisneyTrip09_233.jpg

DisneyOct09-GeorgeEastman093.jpg

Toy Story Mania!! :3dglasses We have it for the Wii now, I wonder if that'll help improve my score?? I always have a high accuracy, but I learned it's better to just keep shooting.

Then we'll have to hit Tower of Terror:
DisneyAug09029.jpg

It'll just be me & my Mom on ToT. My Dad is afraid of heights, and my fiancé doesn't like things that drop.

We'll all do Rock N Roller Coaster though! :banana:
DisneyAug09030.jpg

After that, it's kind of up in the air on what we'll wind up doing at DHS. I always like the Animation Academy and the Great Movie Ride. I haven't seen the Belle stage show in ages, so maybe we'll do that :confused3 My favorite thing about DHS is always the Streetmosphere.

Our evening plans are a little more simple. We'll be heading to DTD for some shopping, and Raglan Road for some dinner! I've never been to Raglan Road, but I'm anxious to try it!

Kelly,
Do they have Wishes Dessert Parties all the time, or only at specific times during the year? I saw these being set up last year in November when we were there, but we were unable to secure a reservation at the last minute.:sad2: Congrats on getting closer and closer to the magic!

Those things in the cup? Only the best things ever. They're corn dog nuggets from Casey's Corner. Try them, you won't regret it.

You had me at corn dog. Consider them tried. :)

TSM! I love TSM! I'm the only one in our party that's been on the ride so I better beat everyone! :laughing:

Thanks, I've subscribed!:goodvibes

Good! I love the Disney Food Blog!

You had me at corn dog. Consider them tried. :)

TSM! I love TSM! I'm the only one in our party that's been on the ride so I better beat everyone! :laughing:

I love those little nuggets. I've tried finding a suitable replacement, but nothing's come close. Maybe it's just eating them while looking at the castle :confused3

Love your DHS day!!!!!

Looks like a schedule I would come up with... minus the DHS rope drop..:faint:

:laughing: We've been getting up at 6am every morning with Bandit. We try to sleep in on the weekends and we only make it til 7. If we're lucky! I don't think we'll have any problems with the early mornings!

In other news...I've talked to my church, I'm on the calendar there. I placed the deposit for the reception site. And we booked the Honeymoon.

That's all I need to do right? :rotfl:

So, on October 29, 2011, you can find me in a white (or ivory...) dress! :bride:

Good! I love the Disney Food Blog!

I love those little nuggets. I've tried finding a suitable replacement, but nothing's come close. Maybe it's just eating them while looking at the castle :confused3

:laughing: We've been getting up at 6am every morning with Bandit. We try to sleep in on the weekends and we only make it til 7. If we're lucky! I don't think we'll have any problems with the early mornings!

In other news...I've talked to my church, I'm on the calendar there. I placed the deposit for the reception site. And we booked the Honeymoon.

That's all I need to do right? :rotfl:

So, on October 29, 2011, you can find me in a white (or ivory...) dress! :bride:

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

So I have a dilemma...I badly sprained my ankle about 2 years ago (I fell down the steps!) and ever since then I've walked kind of funny. Not funny in the sense that anyone else would pick up on it, but just that I now have problems when I walk too much. The big problem is that when I walk a lot (like at Disney), I develop blisters on the bottom of my toes. ...Do you know how painful that is?! I've yet to discover shoes that I don't have this problem.

Now, when I walk around town, I wear my Sperry Top Siders and I <3 them. But I know they won't be the most comfortable to wear for a long period of time. So...do I buy these? http://www.sperrytopsider.com/store...6561*M090&productId=7-134330&catId=cat90048DM They look like they'll give me more support than a normal Top Sider. I do have walking sneakers, but I have the same problem with them :(

I think they seem like a solid investment - the price isn't that much more than a normal pair of tennis shoes, and it's something you'll be able to get use from long after you get back from your trip.

Single Digit Dancing! :cool1: :dance3: :woohoo: :yay: :banana: :cheer2:
...at least the Disney portion anyway...

One week from today...
Meetings will be over :banana: My Mom is coming to pick me up and we're going dress shopping :bride: I doubt I'll find anything, but since it's rare for my Mom and I to be together, we thought we'd give it a shot!

Two weeks from today...
We don't have plans :confused3

In the afternoon we'll be going to Epcot and probably snack around the World Showcase. Then we're heading to Le Cellier for "dinner" at 4pm. Thursday & Friday of our trip are fairly unplanned so we'll be able to repeat what we want!

I wanna see pics of the dresses you try on too! :yay: And so exciting the the church is booked and a date is SET!! All the little details will come into place, and thankfully you've got TIME on your side. I planned mine in 5 months. UGH.

I think it's very cool that your company rented out the Super Hero part of IOA, I bet you'll have a lot of fun. Plus - free. ::yes:: :laughing:

Corn Dog Nuggets. Oh, how I love thee my friend!! Joe said something very, very naughty after we had ours in September...."They weren't that good." :scared1: He thought there was something weird about them this time. I didn't notice. I INHALED them. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter