• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Food & Wine Extravaganza! Oct 2010 PTR...including BONUS Dec 2010 PTR!

We're home. I'm going to try to catch up tomorrow (hope you had fun at Epcot). I started my trip report when you get back (it's linked in my siggy).

One more day of meetings, one more!!! Is it hard to be THERE, but not be at the same time? I would be so distracted. :laughing:

I'm home! Did you all miss me? I know you did ;)

I'll start a Dining Report soon (later today maybe...I need a catchy title first) and then a Trip Report afterward.

In the meantime, here are some teaser pictures!

20101009_22.jpg

20101009_59.jpg

20101009_78.jpg

20101009_160.jpg

20101009_179.jpg

20101009_303.jpg

20101009_327.jpg

So has anyone seen that the new WDW Ambassadors were announced?

Doesn't the guy (found in this link) look a whole lot like the waiter with Remy in this picture?
DisneyAug09046.jpg

Does anyone know if you can buy multiple MVMCP tickets using the Annual Pass discount?

Also, my other cousin is joining us for the 3 days in December! He's staying off site because according to his sister, "he snores, I'm not sharing a room with him." :lmao:

Ummmm and that's about all for now. Exciting, isn't it?

That guy DOES look like the waiter! Weird! It can't possibly be the same guy, could it????

As for the AP discount, I think that yes, you can buy more than 1, but they might have to be for people that live under your own roof. (or that might be the DVC discount....I'm no help! :laughing:)

I've been MIA but welcome back! I'll have to check out your dining report. Are you going to be doing a TR or waiting to combine this trip with the Dec trip in one big TR?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter