Food & Wine Extravaganza! Oct 2010 PTR...including BONUS Dec 2010 PTR!

In other news...I've talked to my church, I'm on the calendar there. I placed the deposit for the reception site. And we booked the Honeymoon.

That's all I need to do right? :rotfl:

So, on October 29, 2011, you can find me in a white (or ivory...) dress! :bride:
:woohoo: Well, when you think about it, now, no matter what else does or doesn't get done, at the very least you can (a) get married; (b) have a party; and (c) go on a honeymoon. You've got all the important stuff covered right there!

[
One week from today...
Meetings will be over :banana: My Mom is coming to pick me up and we're going dress shopping :bride: I doubt I'll find anything, but since it's rare for my Mom and I to be together, we thought we'd give it a shot!
Dress shopping is so much fun! It took me three places to find my dress, and it's true what they say: When you find it, you just know!

If you're allowed, take pictures of the dresses you try on!

I agree, I wanna see pictures of the dresses too! :)

I don't think I will. I wouldn't want my fiancé to accidentally find them!

I wanna see pics of the dresses you try on too! :yay: And so exciting the the church is booked and a date is SET!! All the little details will come into place, and thankfully you've got TIME on your side. I planned mine in 5 months. UGH.

I think it's very cool that your company rented out the Super Hero part of IOA, I bet you'll have a lot of fun. Plus - free. ::yes:: :laughing:

Corn Dog Nuggets. Oh, how I love thee my friend!! Joe said something very, very naughty after we had ours in September...."They weren't that good." :scared1: He thought there was something weird about them this time. I didn't notice. I INHALED them. :rotfl:

5 months! :scared1:

So...you're looking for a new husband now? :sad2: (kidding...)

We are having fun. But I catch up on the DIS when I've had too much sun or it is raining (as it is now). Yay for single digits. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Boo for rain!

:woohoo: Well, when you think about it, now, no matter what else does or doesn't get done, at the very least you can (a) get married; (b) have a party; and (c) go on a honeymoon. You've got all the important stuff covered right there!

Good point!

If you're allowed, take pictures of the dresses you try on!

I agree, I wanna see pictures of the dresses too! :)

I don't think I will. I wouldn't want my fiancé to accidentally find them!

I wanna see pics of the dresses you try on too! :yay: And so exciting the the church is booked and a date is SET!! All the little details will come into place, and thankfully you've got TIME on your side. I planned mine in 5 months. UGH.

I think it's very cool that your company rented out the Super Hero part of IOA, I bet you'll have a lot of fun. Plus - free. ::yes:: :laughing:

Corn Dog Nuggets. Oh, how I love thee my friend!! Joe said something very, very naughty after we had ours in September...."They weren't that good." :scared1: He thought there was something weird about them this time. I didn't notice. I INHALED them. :rotfl:

5 months! :scared1:

So...you're looking for a new husband now? :sad2: (kidding...)

We are having fun. But I catch up on the DIS when I've had too much sun or it is raining (as it is now). Yay for single digits. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Boo for rain!

Dress shopping is so much fun! It took me three places to find my dress, and it's true what they say: When you find it, you just know!

Your dress was so pretty. Hopefully I can find something just as pretty! :goodvibes ...Did you go to Kleinfelds?

One week from today...
I'll be answering emails poolside :cool2: And my fiancé is flying to Florida!

Two weeks from today...
Will be our last Disney day :sad1: There are only two things we have planned: Dinner at Jiko is #1

#2: I'm putting the call out...anyone who will be at WDW on October 8, we need help! So here's the deal, my Mom works for Mrs. T's pierogies. October 8 is National Pierogie Day. The company is having a contest to see who can gather the most people for a picture celebrating pierogies! So, if you'll be around, we're gathering at the Poland F&W Kiosk at 11:30 in the morning. So come help her win!

The rest of the day is unplanned. I hate planning the last day as we never stick to it and just go back and do what we want anyway. We'll probably hit up the F&W kiosks one more time for lunch though popcorn:: Then, who knows? :confused3

Maybe we'll try to come by on the 8th! We're planning to be in DHS that day but maybe we can make a stop at Epcot. My sister and I and my cousin are Polish and we looooove pierogies! :)

Your dress was so pretty. Hopefully I can find something just as pretty! :goodvibes ...Did you go to Kleinfelds?

Thanks! I'm sure you will. I did go to Kleinfeld's, and it was fun for the experience, but I'm really happy I didn't buy my dress there. The service, frankly, sucked. It wasn't like what they show on the TV show at all. I knew I didn't want a poofy dress, and when I told my consultant that, she just took me into the stockroom, showed me the one row of poof-free dresses, and told me to pick out whatever. She didn't help me choose any at all, and let me tell you, when they're hanging in plastic bags, it's awfully hard to tell what they look like!

I ended up finding one dress there I maybe liked, and I said I needed to think it over. The next day, she called me telling me they weren't making that dress any more, and if I wanted I could buy the floor sample, but I had to buy it that day. I couldn't help but feel like it was a scam. I've also heard horror stories about their alterations department.

It was fun, though, to have Randy tell me I looked "stunning"! :rolleyes1

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: for one week from today.

:dance3:

Maybe we'll try to come by on the 8th! We're planning to be in DHS that day but maybe we can make a stop at Epcot. My sister and I and my cousin are Polish and we looooove pierogies! :)

We'll be there, so hopefully you can make it! (If not, enjoy DHS!)

Thanks! I'm sure you will. I did go to Kleinfeld's, and it was fun for the experience, but I'm really happy I didn't buy my dress there. The service, frankly, sucked. It wasn't like what they show on the TV show at all. I knew I didn't want a poofy dress, and when I told my consultant that, she just took me into the stockroom, showed me the one row of poof-free dresses, and told me to pick out whatever. She didn't help me choose any at all, and let me tell you, when they're hanging in plastic bags, it's awfully hard to tell what they look like!

I ended up finding one dress there I maybe liked, and I said I needed to think it over. The next day, she called me telling me they weren't making that dress any more, and if I wanted I could buy the floor sample, but I had to buy it that day. I couldn't help but feel like it was a scam. I've also heard horror stories about their alterations department.

It was fun, though, to have Randy tell me I looked "stunning"! :rolleyes1

That's disappointing to hear about the service. We were joking about going there, but there are so many stores up here it seems silly.

I think Randy is my favorite part about the show.

One week from today!

We'll officially start our WDW vacation! :banana: :cool1:

First on the agenda is tea!

DisneyTrip09_266.jpg

I'm not sure if we'll check into the condo before or after tea. It might depend on what time we get going.

And then the next thing on the schedule? Party for the Senses! popcorn:: We're kicking off the vacation right! :cool1:

Two weeks from today...we'll be catching a flight home :sad1:

In other news, we taught Bandit how to "turn around." He does it by hopping. It's pretty hilarious.

Oh so we are at the same Party of the Senses!

Maybe we'll end up running into you there.

Ah! With all my packing, watching football, attending bridal shows...I almost forgot!

One week from today...
We're planning on going to the Animal Kingdom. My fiancé really loved the few hours we spent there during the last trip, so we're devoting a full day to it.

DisneyTrip09_120.jpg

We have lunch ADRs at Sanaa, which is pretty darn adventurous for me. I'm looking forward to trying it though! Has anyone been? Anything that's not so spicy??

And then we'll go back to AK after lunch. We might hop, we might stay put. It's a mystery!

While I don't think it's likely, I have the information for Foodie Fest written down in case things change and we're able to make it. What is Foodie Fest? I'm glad you asked... http://www.wdwfoodiefest.com/

And that concludes my one week from today series! Hope you enjoyed :banana:

The Foodie Fest thing looks like it would be fun!

#2: I'm putting the call out...anyone who will be at WDW on October 8, we need help! So here's the deal, my Mom works for Mrs. T's pierogies. October 8 is National Pierogie Day. The company is having a contest to see who can gather the most people for a picture celebrating pierogies! So, if you'll be around, we're gathering at the Poland F&W Kiosk at 11:30 in the morning. So come help her win!

I won't be there, but I gotta say, I love me some Mrs. T's piergoies. I have a box in my freezer right now! YUM.

In other news, we taught Bandit how to "turn around." He does it by hopping. It's pretty hilarious.

I think we need a video of that! It sounds so funny!

Ok, I also will update myself on this PTR!

I'm sorrry I've been MIA!!

All caught up!!!

But you should be in meeting right now, right?!

First, CONGRATS on your engagement!! I don't think I even realized. :goodvibes

I will be at the Boardwalk on 10/8 and maybe I can convince peeps to go to the poland kiosk....

Your plans look great and just enough not to be overdone.

Hope you are having a wonderful time!!!!!

If I don't make it back here....

Have a great trip! I'm glad the work part is before your Disney part. ::yes::

I liked all your 1/2 weeks from today segments.. now we'll have to see if you stay true to your plans. :goodvibes

THREE DAYS AWAY!!!

I am so glad that you are devoting an entire day to AK. I love AK, and I think it's the most beautiful park. I think some people underestimate it, but really it's gorgeous and very relaxing to me. :goodvibes

Woo! Meetings are DONE :banana: Only 2 more days of work, then Disney!! I did manage to find my way over to Epcot on Monday...I ate lunch and left! And yesterday evening my coworker and I went over to dtd to. Find something for her little girl.

I'll check in (and respond!) Tomorrow. Just on my phone now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter