Food & Wine & Friends, or 'Wishing a Year Away'. October 2012 PTR *NEW 11/18 TR link!

Happy (belated) birthday!:cheer2:

Since tomorrow is the beginning of your trip, just wanted to say that I hope you have a great time!!! :woohoo::cool1::goodvibes

Missed your single digits...

Missed your birthday...

Missed your send off....

I am a bad diser :sad1:

Hoping you have a great trip and that your birthday was amazing!!

We're back! :thumbsup2

Well, we've been back for a while, but it's been crazy busy. I did just put all of our pictures on photobucket, so I'm sure Joyce will start the TR as soon as she gets the time...(no pressure, Joyce! :rolleyes1)

The 2.5 days will FLY by and then you will be in the World with me (but not with me!! :rotfl2:)

I hope you are able to get all the costumes worked out!!

I'm glad your dog gets to go to her "Disney World" lol!!

Happy Birthday!!! Cannot believe you'll be in Disney on Saturday!!! :goodvibes

Happy Birthday!!!

(on my phone so no fun emoticons!!)

Happy Birthday! party:

Happy Birthday! I can't believe your trip is almost here!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I hope you had a great birthday! Have a fantastic trip if you don't get the chance to post again before you leave!!

Happy birthday!

Happy (belated) birthday!:cheer2:

Since tomorrow is the beginning of your trip, just wanted to say that I hope you have a great time!!! :woohoo::cool1::goodvibes

Missed your single digits...

Missed your birthday...

Missed your send off....

I am a bad diser :sad1:

Hoping you have a great trip and that your birthday was amazing!!

Happy belated birthday! Hope you are having a blast!

We're back! :thumbsup2

Well, we've been back for a while, but it's been crazy busy. I did just put all of our pictures on photobucket, so I'm sure Joyce will start the TR as soon as she gets the time...(no pressure, Joyce! :rolleyes1)

Sorry that I was terrible about replying here earlier and thanks for all the birthday wishes!!! I have started my TR and you can find it here

Hope to see you over there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter