Fools for Exercise! (April 2022 Exercise Challenge)

In recognition of this shift in hue, here's a Tigger Trivia Quiz. It's a pretty easy quiz, so I think most of us will get a pretty good score!
9/10
I missed...
the color of his nose. - I thought it was black, and that wasn't even a choice!

Well I'm in a boot so I'm going to have to modify my totals because I can't do the walking I was doing. 445/750
Yikes - sorry to hear that!

Was hoping to do some yard work today but the rain is preventing that! So I did a workout inside instead.

45 min walk yesterday
45 min cardio/strength/abs combo today

491/1200

We booked a trip to Universal for early June. I better step it up to get back into my shorts…. :(

Sophy1996, Twilight Sparkle, Bethislucy, and I have all turned Pain and Panic Purple! Yay(?)

Though being in Pain or Panic is not so fun, this color is named for Pain and Panic, Hades lackeys from Disney's Hercules. They are some of the funniest and most incompetent minions of any villain, so they definitely fit the April Fools theme. Here is one of my favorite Pain and Panic scenes:

(Sorry I haven't updated the boards in several days. Motivation has been hard to come by. I ran another mile this week, however, and got my best time yet. It was a little discouraging, though, because I was only 5 seconds off of my goal. If only I had just pushed a little harder! Ugh.)

Finally getting back to it after a crazy weekend of not a lot of physical activity. We did walk around a local amusement park on Saturday but I’m not going to count that since I also sat around a lot too!

45 min cardio dance workout yesterday
45 min run today

This afternoon I’m helping with the kids’ musical practice so if I end up dancing with them maybe I’ll hit purple by tonight!

581/1200

Pollyanna Mom and Raya have reached Pain and Panic Purple!
On the subject of the movie Hercules, did you know that while the story is based on the Greek myth, and all of the Gods and other characters have Greek names, Hercules is actually a Roman name? The Greek name for the protagonist is actually Heracles.

Here's a video of a Greek mythology expert breaking the movie down:

I have also experienced a color change! I'm happy to report that I am now Kronk Pink!
01a.gifv

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter