for all us june half term visitors.................

awww jules happy birthday to ur dd & hope to c u tomorro!!!!

spoke to happypanda earlier, said arrived safe and mentioned the rain lol they were queuin for princesses... 80 mins n counting!!!

elaine - will text u monday for sure (altho not thinkin of monday...... lol)

so...... this is me signing out!! no im not finished packing, and still have hair to straighten...... i am so unprepared and will b up at 4am for flights!!!!! eeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk

oh n kids still dont know tomorro is disney day :lmao:

safe and pleasant journey Nikki, see you on Monday in The Magic :goodvibes.

We are having a fantastic time here! Arrived Tuesday and so many rides were either a walk on or 15 minute wait and the weather so nice that we went on so many that we were hoping to do before we even checked in to our hotel!

We are staying offsite and are VERY impressed with what is supposed to be budget accommodation. Went into Paris all day yesterday (VERY long day!) and only met a very short shower.

Glad you having such a great time. Would love to read a TR when you get back and hear what you thought about your day in Paris :goodvibes

Happy birthday to your daughter :cheer2:

so...... this is me signing out!! no im not finished packing, and still have hair to straighten...... i am so unprepared and will b up at 4am for flights!!!!! eeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk

oh n kids still dont know tomorro is disney day :lmao:

Nikki have an amazing time .Safe travels and look forward to reading your TR when I get back :goodvibes

safe and pleasant journey Nikki, see you on Monday in The Magic :goodvibes.

Elaine, safe journey for you and your daughter and I know you'll have a great time ;)

Will be thinking of you going round and round with that fastpass :rotfl::goodvibes

Sat in the bar in the Explorers hotel, had a fantastic week, even managed to dodge the showers!
Have fab time those about to arrive its our last night - boo. Haven't seen one bit of green ribbon! Ours has been a really positive and fantastic trip all round. Have the morning to look forward to as well, off to enjoy the last of my cheeky drink!

yey I am going to have so many TRs to read when I get home - lovely to hear from you MummyMinnie :goodvibes.

B lucky if we make meet... Rs transports huge fail as been waitin 20 mins, call n they b another 30 mins... Plus checkin in at hotel not sure we b there :( great start...

Edit Finally turned up... Been wtg over hr n half... No child seats.... Wudnt recommend with a barge pole.... All cold n miserable, boys both very stressed n want home....

aw no thats a pain Nikki, hope you are on your way now.

Hope lots of you made the meet today and are having a lovely time! The rain was going off as we left at 10am today (boohoohoo), thats us back at home in Scotland now.
I'll write our trippie this weekend - so much to cram in :wizard:

B lucky if we make meet... Rs transports huge fail as been waitin 20 mins, call n they b another 30 mins... Plus checkin in at hotel not sure we b there :( great start...

Edit Finally turned up... Been wtg over hr n half... No child seats.... Wudnt recommend with a barge pole.... All cold n miserable, boys both very stressed n want home....

Oh no, hope everything gets better after this. :wizard: :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter