for all us june half term visitors.................

Sitting at our gate now in the airport! Trying to stay optimistic about the weather. Just saw jedward here running past us!

Hi quick update, we got here Sunday and did the park all day yesterday. It was cold but was forecast to be colder than any other day. As already saidit want that busy, no queues really and we did all the big and some rides as well as shows. Its been great as we only had the day, kids and I were properly scared on some rides and taken back with the magic of parade and dreams. This morning looks sunny, hope everyone has a great time :-)

Clear and a bit of sun even if the sky s grey rather than blue. But it's early 7.40 am so fingers crossed it will get out

7° looking outside :goodvibes

Laura have a safe journey...wonder if Jedward will be following you to Paris ? :cool1:

Whoop, whoop, just leaving home to go to the Eurostar! I have no ribbon, but I will look out for those that have! xxx

Clear and a bit of sun even if the sky s grey rather than blue. But it's early 7.40 am so fingers crossed it will get out

7° looking outside :goodvibes

Laura have a safe journey...wonder if Jedward will be following you to Paris ? :cool1:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no jedward lol

carrie - its alot colder here now too..... this morns forecast for paris shows the odd shower, but not too bad - seems to get up to 20 deg...

im debating whether we can manage in shorts or whether each time we watch dreams to go back to hotel n change into jeans..... therefore shud i pack jeans?? lol decisions decisions...... as u can tell im no closer to being packed :rotfl:

Nikki its supposed to be highs of 18 degrees with showers here with us tomorrow, maybe you could nip outside in the evening and see how cool/warm it feels, that might give you an idea of whats best to pack?

Last week I was packing crops and vest tops, this week so far I'm packing long trousers, t-shirts, hoodies and spare shoes ;).

Nikki its supposed to be highs of 18 degrees with showers here with us tomorrow, maybe you could nip outside in the evening and see how cool/warm it feels, that might give you an idea of whats best to pack?

Last week I was packing crops and vest tops, this week so far I'm packing long trousers, t-shirts, hoodies and spare shoes ;).

have thought bout that lol so far our best day is arrival day (according to weather atm lol) but think ill travel in the crops n put jeans in for the evening..... that way can always head to hotel after parade, n either pick food up on way to hotel, or on way back after gettin warmer clothes..... so pickin up eos or mcdonalds or annettes.... etc - sounds like a sort of a plan :scared1:

obviously not packing atm am watching hook lol no bbq *** too windy outside so bout to put grill on to cook the meat haha

I guess I should start packing soon, staying in London tomorrow night ahead of our 8.50am Eurostar on Thursday!

DD woke me up at 4.30am this morning, just to tell me that we had 2 more sleeps until Disney! Do you think she's a little bit excited? :lmao:

I've stopped worrying about the weather and started worrying again about being on my own with DD for 4 days, but she's promised me she'll act like a princess at all time... we'll wait and see! :goodvibes :banana:

I guess I should start packing soon, staying in London tomorrow night ahead of our 8.50am Eurostar on Thursday!

DD woke me up at 4.30am this morning, just to tell me that we had 2 more sleeps until Disney! Do you think she's a little bit excited? :lmao:

I've stopped worrying about the weather and started worrying again about being on my own with DD for 4 days, but she's promised me she'll act like a princess at all time... we'll wait and see! :goodvibes :banana:

dont worry bout bein on ur own - come hunt me out, ill prob be ready for sum 'adult' company (note i didnt say conversation lol) my worry is more the stress of getting thru the airport in paris..... i struggle in places i dont know - usually google earth places and use street view, but cant do that with an airport!!! altho i do have the map saved and keep lookin at it!!!

all i want is warmth when there, dont wanna b cold.......

my worry is more the stress of getting thru the airport in paris..... i struggle in places i dont know - usually google earth places and use street view, but cant do that with an airport!!! altho i do have the map saved and keep lookin at it!!!
Don't worry too much about the airport. I did and wish I hadn't. Follow the crowds to get through passport control and the carousel for cases was right in front of us.

Hope you have a great time :goodvibes

my worry is more the stress of getting thru the airport in paris..... i struggle in places i dont know - usually google earth places and use street view, but cant do that with an airport!!! altho i do have the map saved and keep lookin at it!!!
Don't worry too much about the airport. I did and wish I hadn't. Follow the crowds to get through passport control and the carousel for cases was right in front of us.

Hope you have a great time :goodvibes

for the bmibaby flight Nikki thats really good advice, thats exactly what you do ;).

thanks both.... know itll b easy, just always like this - need to know where/what im doing..... can c how my children follow me so u can imagine how stressful the 3 of us can b - maybe thats y dh isnt coming??? :lmao:

16°, overcast but dry.

Yesterday evening showers and was a lot colder, we needed light jackets in Disney Village around 6.30 pm :)

16° already ;) and cloudy with sun :cool1:

Hopefully it will get out and be a lovely day :goodvibes

I'm on my way! :banana::thumbsup2

Can't believe how empty this Eurostar is, there's only about 15 people in this carriage!!!! Maybe there will be a rush on at Ebbsfleet and Ashford! :lmao:

So excited and just can't wait to get there now! :banana:

Have an amazing time the two of you :banana:

That's the beauty of going mid week so much nicer :goodvibes

We are having a fantastic time here! Arrived Tuesday and so many rides were either a walk on or 15 minute wait and the weather so nice that we went on so many that we were hoping to do before we even checked in to our hotel!

We are staying offsite and are VERY impressed with what is supposed to be budget accommodation. Went into Paris all day yesterday (VERY long day!) and only met a very short shower.

Today we woke to a dark sky and went to Disney Studios. Although only small, We are impressed with the staging and have enjoyed the rides very much. LOVED Crush's coaster! Had the bejeebers scared out of us on Tower of Terror (I gues the clue was in the name!). But we are absolutely rocked by the Rock and Rollercoaster!!!! Been on 3 times this afternoon. Was much busier than Tuesday, but seems to be a lot of small kids, so the thrill rides are minimal wait. HUGE downpour this afternoon which we avoided by being in EOS at the right time which has given way to blue skies and sunshine.

Having a breather and feet up before returning to main parc for more rides and......... DREAMS!!!!!!! It is DD's 11th birthday tomorrow and we are going in Salon Mickey to get our VIP fastpass (she doesn't know). Hope to turn up for photo with everyone at noon.

it all sounds brill Jules - happy birthday for your DD tomorrow :wizard:!

eta - where are you staying this time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter