for all us june half term visitors.................

Good morning :goodvibes You are just down the road fromme then ;)

I was coming to give the weather update :rotfl:

So I second the beautiful blue clear sky and sun and it's already 16° looking outside.

Might see you later on as we are going to Val d'Europe and a coffee at EoS

Have a great day and again safe travels for us you go today :goodvibes

Good morning Carrie and thank you, if I could find the wave icon I would.

Good morning fellow half termers :goodvibes Loved hearing all the surprise and treasure hunt stories. I shall look out for all the extra excited children in the park!

I'm afraid I don't bring good news this morning, it is grey and windy - looks as if it might have rained in the night but dry now at least. Not too cold though, not sure of temperature as haven't been in car yet.

Crowd-wise it is busy but not manic. POTC was only 30 minutes throughout day, BTM was 45 mins still right up to Dreams time.

PS Just seen Carrie's post!

On the ferry on our way! Very nice one too think it must be new! Just checked accuweather and the rain seems to have gone for the week, so fingers crossed. Have fun all :banana:

Hello, long time lurker here.
We are off on Wednesday. I've been checking the weather daily and have a half packed suitcase as I still don't know what to pack!

Hello, long time lurker here.
We are off on Wednesday. I've been checking the weather daily and have a half packed suitcase as I still don't know what to pack!

Welcome to the DIS madness :lmao:.

If you're not going until Wednesday, finish you packing on Tuesday night :goodvibes.

Welcome to the DIS madness :lmao:.

If you're not going until Wednesday, finish you packing on Tuesday night :goodvibes.

was gonna say the same!!!!!!!!!! least u have clothes in ur suitcase - i still have 3 empty cases!! i keep checking, and each time i check its different, so as yet, ive nothing packed!!

i have, however, just done my online checkin.... and as usual bmibaby have no surprised me by allocating us separate seats!!! im on diff row and opposite side of plane to kids!!! so, cue the usual asking for them to change when i get to the gate lol

P.S. Lucky you having all those trips to WDW, as well as Anaheim, Tokyo and Disney cruise.

I am very envious!

I have had 20 years of visiting DLP though, so very lucky in that respect, plus 5 holidays in WDW / Orlando. Had a trip planned to California this year, but has been postponed. Will get there one day!

:) I was very lucky to have parents who loved Disney World when I was a child. We went there a lot! DH has been great about letting me go to Disney when I need a fix. Tokyo last year was a complete fluke! I can't believe he let me take a day to go to Disneyland! DD is turning 12 and we are taking her there on a WEDNESDAY! I hope it's not too crowded. (6-27) It is her actual b-day and she wanted to spend the day there.
Than you for the information on 1/2 term!! :)

I'm at my gate in heathrow awaiting boarding call - its really hard being this excited on your own!!! Can't wait to meet my family at CDG in a few hours - ill see you all on the other side disers :D

Wet, windy and warm this am :rotfl:

Seems to be drying up though and it's 14°

Have a good flight Lisa :goodvibes

:goodvibesthanks Carrie Cat, great to have an actual report :goodvibes Every forecast I look at says something different even for tomorrow.

Despite saying I wasn't going to look at the weather reports... I have been! :lmao: It's getting worse, now all of my 4 days show showers. Guess I can't complain too much.. I did have blazing sunshine for my March trip. :confused3

lots of dissers off this half term - wishing you all a magical time and hoping the weather holds out for you! :goodvibes

Very, very grey now at 18.15...didn't get out all day and stayed windy with scattered flurries.
13° according to my thermometre :sad2:

It is a bit cold today but the showers have been very sparse and we haven't bothered wearing our ponchos all day although there are people walking around in them. Just come back now to add a few more layers for tonight.

Used our VIP fast passes but crowds low and queues short on the whole (Crush showed 45 minutes and POTC which we have just been on was walk on).

Not seen any lime green ribbon yet! :goodvibes

It is a bit cold today but the showers have been very sparse and we haven't bothered wearing our ponchos all day although there are people walking around in them. Just come back now to add a few more layers for tonight.

Used our VIP fast passes but crowds low and queues short on the whole (Crush showed 45 minutes and POTC which we have just been on was walk on).

Not seen any lime green ribbon yet! :goodvibes

Glad your having a great time! Thanks for letting us know what the weather is like - we've just finished packing and have packed for both cold and hot!

My lime green ribbon is on my handbag and I'm just trying to work out how to put it on DH without him noticing!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Glad your having a great time! Thanks for letting us know what the weather is like - we've just finished packing and have packed for both cold and hot!

My lime green ribbon is on my handbag and I'm just trying to work out how to put it on DH without him noticing!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Quick update from the parks - is definitely say pack for hot and cold as the weather is changeable but not as bad as I'd feared! There have been as many brief sunny patches as brief showers, it's mainly grey.
Best news is the crazy half term crowds we were worried about are nowhere to be seen, feels like average crowd levels and we've walked straight on everything today!
Having an amazing time already just freshening up to head back to park for dreams.

Quick update from the parks - is definitely say pack for hot and cold as the weather is changeable but not as bad as I'd feared! There have been as many brief sunny patches as brief showers, it's mainly grey.
Best news is the crazy half term crowds we were worried about are nowhere to be seen, feels like average crowd levels and we've walked straight on everything today!
Having an amazing time already just freshening up to head back to park for dreams.

Thank you so much for posting!:thumbsup2 I was really stressing about the crowd levels as I suffer with panic attacks - so you've just put a great big grin on my face!:banana: Enjoy dreams!!!:goodvibes

Ohhhh I'm getting very excited now! :woohoo:
Thank you for the weather and crowd reports from those already there :goodvibes
I really must go and start packing!

Luv Suzy

Ohhhh I'm getting very excited now! :woohoo:
Thank you for the weather and crowd reports from those already there :goodvibes
I really must go and start packing!

Luv Suzy

totally agree with suzy & ali - thanks for the weather reports AND crowd reports!

i must also think bout packing - altho, for the 1st time sum clothes have made it into the cases!!! still debating on jeans, or just managing in denim crops (which might be easier in any rain....)

Hmm so I think I will pack two pairs of jeans then as opposed to one pair! Heading to bed soon. Have to get up at 4am to go to the airport!! It still hasn't hit me that I'm going to DLP tomoro!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter