For Rent - Final 12 BLT points @ $17 per point - Use by September 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a member for 3 years, I suppose that is not enough (also no idea how many posts I have to do). Any chance you can just post what the current studio availability for Aug 14th - 19th here (not including OWK / Saratoga), and then hopefully can PM shortly if something is available.
The only available units are;
GFV Lagoon 115 pts
GFV Theme park 150 pts

Looking to stay around the MK and know there is no one resort that has rooms available for our entire stay other than Saratoga... but to walk to MK, we're open to splitting a stay. Looking at the rental store chart, I think it's possible to match up GF Studios with BLT 1BR units three ways. (We need 3 sleeping surfaces...)

Check-in Tue 10/11 (flying in really late so it'll be after midnight by the time we get there, so we could just stay at a hotel that night and drive over in the AM, so could be Wed 10/12)
Check-out Sun 10/16

Hi

6/26 - 7/2
Any resort (2 rooms)
3 adults, 2 kids (ages 3 and 11)

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter