FP+ Help Please

Bowen9475

DIS Veteran
We are checking into BWV on Friday July 13, late. We will have 4 day base tickets. We will be spending Saturday the 14th at EPCOT. We are then leaving on a cruise Sunday July 15-22. We will be checking back into BWV on the 22nd, staying through the 26th. When can I start making FP? 60 days before check in or first park day? Can I make them for both parts of our Disney stay or do I need to wait to book FP for the 23-26? We would like to try to get FOP FP and we don't have a preferred day of going to AK. It would be either M 7/23, T 7/24 or W 7/25. What is the best way to try getting the FP for FOP? Thanks for any advice and suggestions! :)

When can I start making FP? 60 days before check in or first park day?

Definitely 60 days before check in

Can I make them for both parts of our Disney stay or do I need to wait to book FP for the 23-26?

I'm not for sure on this question...maybe? I'd plan for it in case you are able, and if it won't let you, then you'll know you can do at 60 days before you're 2nd stay on the 22nd.

Can I make them for both parts of our Disney stay or do I need to wait to book FP for the 23-26?
No. You need to wait until you are 61 days out from check-in for Stay#2. Stay#1 opens the window for Stay#2 a day early.

Try booking FOP for your last park day.

Per Hiro above - you will have 2 separate opening days for FP+ . FoP would be your only challenge but even at busy times I've been able to get that at 60+3. You will want to log in as soon as you can for that one.

Start with your last park day first and if you see FoP don't worry about the time (just take what you can get). When you get everything else you want, then you can try to modify the time and see if you can get better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter