Free Disney Dining Plan 2016!!

Does anyone have. List of the "expected/rumored" dates that free dining might be offered? Based on last year and/or bounce back offers?

2016 Free Dining has come and gone. TAs are telling us the 2017 Free Dining offers will start 21st April, but no final details about whether they'll be much different to last year (gift cards, free breakfast at values, etc). As far as I'm aware, we don't get bounce back offers here. I think that's just US guests.

Best guess for dates would be same as last year- no Easter, no December (I think!) but as long as you're not travelling then, it's available.

Probably not 100% accurate. FD has historically been advertised in the Spring for dates later in the Fall....so I'll be waiting for late April or early may for some additional announcements.

Yeah, if you're in the US. This is the UK Trip Planning Board, so I assume questions here are about the UK Free Dining offers, which have been and gone for 2016. We are awaiting 2017 Free Dining offers to released imminently.

Yeah, if you're in the US. This is the UK Trip Planning Board, so I assume questions here are about the UK Free Dining offers, which have been and gone for 2016. We are awaiting 2017 Free Dining offers to released imminently.

my apologies, i did not realize I was on the UK forum...yes probably for the USA and Canada we'll likely get a Fall FD offer soon...hopefully.

ust booked for July 2016 direct with hotel. Can you add Disney dining plan on when it becomes available?

Disney dining plans can only be part of a package (hotel + tickets + dining) (unless you're a passholder)

We're waiting for UK free dining for 2017 now. You need to book the whole package when it's released
If you're looking for a uk free dining for a 2016 stay then you're too late. Those deals are over and are not coming back

If you've booked through the US site (Not sure what you mean by direct with the hotel) then the answer is no unleds it's a US free dining deal
If it's through a third party then the answer is no

But you won't get a definitive answer unless you explain what you mean by ''direct with the hotel''

Last edited:
US free dining is historically Autumn dates never July.

The only way to book free dining for July 2016 was to book the UK offer released April 2015 which has now ended (ended mid October 2015).

Uk free dining offer should hopefully be released for most 2017 dates in next fortnight or so.

If any uk disers are still looking for free dining 2016 then the only option is to book the US offer which is usually released late April or May for dates this Autumn but much more limited than UK offer with blackout dates.

Oh well. We booked direct with both universal hotel and Disney hotel through their websites. It's been a last minute holiday booking as we didn't think we would be able to go this year. Literally booked yesterday.

impatiently waiting for the 2017 UK free dining to come out so i can quickly churn the numbers to see if it's going to be onsite or off next year!!!! (can you hear my fingers drumming my impatience????)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter