Freeport Excursions

dznymom1

DIS Veteran
Well, our Wonder cruise is coming up, and thanks to the great advice on this board I have reserved a room at Comfort Suites for our Nassau day. My ds10 saw a special about The Atlantis on the Travel Channel, and can't wait to see it!

I haven't seen much on these boards about the Freeport Excursions, with the exception of the Dolphin Encounter. We are considering the Snorkel Adventure or Glass-Bottom Boat Tour (actually, dh is considering this - please talk him out of it - lol). Has anyone done either of these excursions that could give me some input? I'm hoping to book soon, as I expect our documents to arrive any day now, and I'd like to beat the rush :D

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter