Funny Memes

What nitwit thought it was a good idea to multiply the way it is shown on top? Is that what they are teaching children today?

It's not the only way to learn things, but I wish I was taught this method when I was in school. It makes solving problems like 43x31 much easier. You just go 30x40 (1200), and then you are darn close to the right answer of 1,333 without having to whip out a piece of paper.

Even before this weird way of doing my math my kids would ask for help and tell me that’s not how the teacher did it. I had to tell them that’s the way I know how to do it. If that’s not how you’re supposed to do it I can’t help you.
I have my daughters teach me how the teacher taught it first, then I helped them.

I did more studying of math text books while my kids were in 3rd through 6th grade than I did through my own 12 years of public school and 2 years of college.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter