Gavin's Wish Comes True!! MAW

Your trip is right around the corner and hurray for the mani-pedi!:woohoo: I think I may do that for myself before we go! No first-hand experience with Ativan, but a friend of mine suggested I get myself a script for it before our trip.:rolleyes1 She said that she still has the negative thoughts, but that the Ativan controls the physical reaction to the thoughts. She said that she does not find it sedating at all - it just gets rid of that fight or flight sensation that makes her think she is going to explode. I hope that it helps him, and that you all have a smooth flight. I think I'd need to be put under if I was going to be on a plane for as long as you guys are.:rotfl: I used to fly fine - it must be old age.

Thanks for checking in Amanda. We had a blast at the send off party. Had pizza and cake and had gramma and grandpa and some cousins there. We spent 2 hours playing games and the kids had so much fun. I am so tired tonight so I'll post pics tomorrow. 2 days left!! :cool1:

Woohoo..I'm glad you had a good time! We'll see you Wed or Thurs if i don't see you here before then! :hug:

It's been a busy day, took my mom shopping for food while she stays here and got us some snacks for the plane.Then got to get out and do my spa day. Got my mani/pedi and my eyebrows done and my mom got her nails done to. It was so nice. Definetley something I could get used to. :goodvibes Went to the bank and got our expense check deposited. I tried to get it put on a pre paid Visa but the check was in DH's name so he'll have to go do that tomorrow. So all that's left is PACKING!! Yes, still havent really started that but our carry-on's are done. Well at least the kids are. :lmao:
So here are a few pics from our send off party last night.

Gavin doing the cool blue screen
sendoffparty022.jpg

Playing some games
sendoffparty029.jpg

and his Very Yummy cake
sendoffparty034.jpg

sendoffparty058.jpg

Gavin with his Wish granters
sendoffparty039.jpg

and of course with the mouse himself (well not THE mouse but our closest mouse) Chuck E Cheese
sendoffparty038.jpg

I was so happy to see him get close to Chuck E, makes me even more hopeful there wont be any problems with the costumed characters at Disney. :goodvibes

I didnt get any pics of the kids really playing games since I was going over all the paperwork at that time but they had so much fun.

Woo hoo! You are next!

HAVE A WONDERFUL FUN FILLED TRIP

Lynn

OMG, I can't believe that the day has finally arrive (almost) LOL.

Have a wonderful time! Look forward to reading your trip report!

Love and Best Wishes!

Thanks Guys. We are soo excited!! :cool1::banana: Just got the confirmation call from the shuttle and the flight check in e-mail. I have all our stuff layd out but still not officially packed. Still need to run to the bank but I think were pretty much ready. Im sure tonight I'll be running around like crazy but right now Im pretty calm.

Ok now for the Thank you's to all of you that have been apart of our PTR.
This journey has already been filled with so much love and new friendships that I am really overwhelmed with the kindness of all of you. I know Gavin's trip is going to be so much more special because of you and I cant thank you enough for the smiles and giggles I have seen on his face all ready. It dosent seem enough to just say Thank you but please know how much you all have touched us.:love::hug: I cant wait to get back and do our TR and hopefully continue to hang out here and help all the families starting their wish journeys.

We'll see you next week!

Hey Jen! Sorry I have been MIA! I will run back to catch up but wanted to say. . .

HAVE AN AMAZING TRIP! :cool1::banana::yay::woohoo:

I can't wait to hear all about it!

Have fun!!!!

You are going to have a great trip! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

oh my, you're at ten hours! Just wanted to add my best wishes! Have a great time...warm up those rides for us :goodvibes

Oh no, you're gone and I didn't get a chance to wish you a good trip!!!!!!
Loved the px from the party (especially the one with the 'Mouse', the 'other mouse' :laughing:) Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back

I can't believe I lost track of time and didn't get to wish you well for your trip! At any rate, I'm imagining that you're having a wonderful time right now, and I can't look forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter