Gavin's Wish Comes True!! MAW

WELCOME HOME! I hope everyone had a fantastic trip!

Lynn

I had the privilege of meeting Gavin and family this morning at the carousel at GKTW. What a great family! They were going from the carousel to do some last minute shopping before heading home. They have something like 1000 pictures and I did get a promise they will be posted and full report should come soon.

Katie

I had the privilege of meeting Gavin and family this morning at the carousel at GKTW. What a great family! They were going from the carousel to do some last minute shopping before heading home. They have something like 1000 pictures and I did get a promise they will be posted and full report should come soon.

Katie

Are you the same Katie that I met in the Castle of Miracles while we were making the boys' pillows? If so, :wave2:

Yes I am. I really enjoyed meeting you.

Katie

We enjoyed meeting you, too! I'm glad that our schedule got changed up enough for us to be there at the same time that you were. I LOVED hearing the story about the dolls. When we went to the Gingerbread House, I told the boys and DH about it. Aidan really liked looking at all of the dolls.

Jennifer, sorry to have highjacked your thread for a minute. Our schedule got changed up because of the rain on Tuesday, and we got to meet Katie while we were making pillows. Just wanted to say hi when I saw her post.

Welcome home! Hope you all had a great time! I'm really glad that we got to meet you guys. We tried to meet back up with everybody after our visit with Santa, but the parade was over, and I guess you and Amanda had already scattered. We danced with Buttons and the reindeer for a while, and then went back to our villa for coffee/hot chocolate and pizza. :thumbsup2 Anyway, hope that you all enjoyed your time in Fla.! Can't wait to hear about it!

Were home!! We had the best trip ever with a few bumps along the way. It all turned out great. :goodvibes Sorry it took me a bit to get back on here. We didnt get home until about midnight on the 9th and were so exhausted we spent ALL day yesterday laying around watching movies. I cant wait to get caught up on everyones PTR's and start our TR soon. We have about 1000 pics I have to go through and there is that promise out there to post lots of them :goodvibes Bear with me if it takes a few days to get started though. It seems like a few of us have come down with a cold/sore throat issue.

Were home!! We had the best trip ever with a few bumps along the way. It all turned out great. :goodvibes Sorry it took me a bit to get back on here. We didnt get home until about midnight on the 9th and were so exhausted we spent ALL day yesterday laying around watching movies. I cant wait to get caught up on everyones PTR's and start our TR soon. We have about 1000 pics I have to go through and there is that promise out there to post lots of them :goodvibes Bear with me if it takes a few days to get started though. It seems like a few of us have come down with a cold/sore throat issue.

Welcome home! So glad you got a nice relaxing day after a long trip. Can't wait to read your TR and see all of those amazing pics. :cool1:I hope you are all feeling better soon!

Did you say.....1000 pics?? :scared1: I'd better go get a bigger memory card! :rotfl:

Glad you could just veg out yesterday --sounds like it was much needed and deserved!! Take your time getting settled and recooping!!

I'll be waiting to hear all about it...PATIENTLY!! ;)

Welcome home! I always take a million pictures too. Can't wait to hear about/see your trip!

Welcome home!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Glad you got some rest in yesterday :-)

I'm scared of the Airplane air ICK Feel better..

Hey Jennifer!!!!! Welcome back :) Can't wait to hear all about it................feel better soon so you can hunker down, upload all those px and write that report:cool1:

No hurry of course:rotfl:

I can't wait to see those 1,000 pictures! I hope they are loaded soon...hint hint...I am being really an impatient bugger with everyone right now...I need my trip report fix! :rotfl2:

Lynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter