GC Concierge and backpack...

rollercoast

Coaster enthusiasts do it in the back seat
two questions...

Can anyone tell me about GC Concierge? I know we get seperate check-in/out, breakfast, and (I think) complimentary drinks. Anything else I should know to take advantage of? :)

and... I carry around a backpack at WDW with 3 cameras, water bottles, guidebooks, blister pads, really about anything that fits, and I'm able to take it on everything, RnRC, ToT, Dinosaur, Space, Splash, you name it. I was just wondering if DL's policy is similar (I'm mainly worried about the mountains, California Screamin' and Indy).

Thanks for any help. ;)

Hi rollercoast! The GC concierge service is excellent; they will check you in in your room or in the concierge lounge. In addition to the daily continental breakfast there is an evening wine and appetizer servcie for a couple of hours and snacks during the day (just chips, water, soda, coffee and I think they may have fruit out as well). Late night I believe they have cordials and cookies out too.

You should be able to take your backpack on all the rides, my only recommendation would be if you want to ride Grizzly River at DCA you use one of the lockers right by the ride for your backpack. It will get soaked if you don't. :) Also, be prepared to have your bag thoroughly searched before entering either park.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter