• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

General DISNEY Swap Sign-ups CLOSED

YodasMom said:
Thanks, Potterphreak and KatDisney for your suggestions!

For Group 3, I was going to offer to make two different ones for people who prefer one park over the other, but I didn't want it to make too much work for you in stuffing the final envelopes. It's no trouble for me personally as long as I know ahead which park people prefer. The WDW spiel is also specific for WDW by stating Walt Disney World Railroad. I get such a warm fuzzy feeling when I ride the RR........it's just so traditionally Disney! I can't go to the park without riding it even though it may be kind of corny!

As for Group #1: Would it be possible for me to do a theme of "It all Started with a Mouse" even though I have a couple of other quotes as well? I was thinking of doing something different, if you approve, by doing the following elements: 1) Matted quote/ song lyric/ poem and also 2) photo mats with quotes on each of them that follow this theme as well. Let me know if this is OK.

Thanks!

Sounds great to me :)

KatDisney said:
Sounds great to me :)

OK, sign me up for Group 1 with that theme, then, please.

For Group 3, if people want to PM me their preferences as to whether they want Disneyland or Walt Disney World in their quote, that might be better since it wouldn't clog the thread..........if that's OK with you, KatDisney?

FYI: I will be at WDW from Thursday to Monday (6/8 to 6/12), but you can still PM me.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter