• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

General DISNEY Swap Sign-ups CLOSED

Pixie can you Choose 2 different items for each group please ;) Glad your joining us.

Okay- I'm in I just came up with the coolest idea for a Splash Mountain Shaker box. I'll do that and 4 squares. I have a question for the DL folks- do the logs look about the same at both parks?

Put me in group 3. I'ld love to find out what slide mounts are- I am new to scrapbooking and some of these things described I have never seen before.

Kat - she is perfect in group 3 where you have her.. Thanks Michelle

:cheer2: Yay for me, I finally decided!!!

Group 1:
potterphreak – Parade of Dreams – matted song & 1 topper

Group 2:
potterphreak – Pirates of the Caribbean – 2 journaling boxes & 1 topper

Group 3:
potterphreak – Tiki Room - matted song & 1 journaling box, 1 tag

Group 4:
potterphreak – Woody – 1 tag & pocket, 2 photo mats

Thanks for hosting! I am very excited now, LOL! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Ok - I am excited about doing this, I can already picture my elements in my mind. Let me know if these themes are not ok and I can change them. I didn't want to pick a particular character since this is suposed to be General Disney.

I would like, please:

Group 1 - 50th Anniv.
Golden Verhicles - 1 topper, golden Dumbo tag, golden Teacup tag

Group 2 -
All things Minnie - 1 box/tag, 1 library pocket with tag

Group 3 -
Hidden Mickeys - 1 topper, 4 embellished squares

Group 4 -
Thank you Walt - 1 library pocket and tag, 1 mini file folder

This is exciting - I am going out of town for a class at the end of June so I can take my cropping stuff and work on my elements at night in the hotel.:cool1:

Fantastic! This is turning into a great swap! I am so excited about the themes that have been choosen and look forward to the creations ;) I have updated the information on the first post, to what we have so far.

Thank you all for joining this will be alot of fun :) We do have a few more open slots for anyone else who would like to join.

Kat

I've been meaning to sign up for something in group 2, and I better since it is filling up...

How about 2 Tags, Mini File Folder - Are We Ready for Vacation?

(think all that pre-trip papers/traveling/dining/tickets/stuff)

Thanks Ladies for your fast reply on addresses. I Have everything updated. I will leave this open for a couple more days.. then we will have a final head count.

I think I'll join this one too. I have a couple ideas but I'm going to think about it at work today and see if I come up with ideas for 3 groups or just 2. I'll post again tonight.

Okay, I've thought about it and here's what I came up with. Tell me if you think these themes are okay:

Group 2: Walt and Mickey - 2 Tags, 2 Journalling Boxes
Group 3: When You Wish Upon a Star - Matted Lyric, Library Pocket and Tag
Group 4: Where Magic Lives - Topper, Mini File Folder

Thanks!

New England Eeyore glad your joining us :) I have you down and your selections sound great.

Kat

Anyone else?? Last call before I close the door. :artist:

Hi~

I would like to join this swap with:
Group 2: Haunted Mansion
*Quote, poem, or song lyric
*Mini File Folder

Group 3: Disney Railroad
* Quote, poem, or song lyric
* Mini File Folder
I do have a question for this theme, though, in part ot the spiel that I may use, it may refer to one park or the other. How would you like me to word that considering some people may prefer one park to the other....or should I just use Disney Railroad in the quote without the Disneyland or Disneyworld?

I would also love to join Group 1, but I would need some suggestions on themes.

Thanks!

YodasMom said:
Hi~

I would like to join this swap with:
Group 2: Haunted Mansion
*Quote, poem, or song lyric
*Mini File Folder

Group 3: Disney Railroad
* Quote, poem, or song lyric
* Mini File Folder
I do have a question for this theme, though, in part ot the spiel that I may use, it may refer to one park or the other. How would you like me to word that considering some people may prefer one park to the other....or should I just use Disney Railroad in the quote without the Disneyland or Disneyworld?

I would also love to join Group 1, but I would need some suggestions on themes.

Thanks!

Great to have you along!
Regarding your Disney RR question-if it were ME using that as a theme, I think I would find out from the host how many I needed to make that said Disneyland RR and how many that needed to be DisneyWorld RR. LOL Barring that, I would assume Disney RR would work as well. At Disneyland, the announcement is always DISNEYLAND RAILROAD tho so that's just my take on it.

Hmmm another theme for the 50th.... Let's see.....hidden 50th signs? Ummm Remember....Dreams Come True fireworks show? Let's see, what else is 50th? More golden stuff, LOL. I am sorry, I must not be a very big help here! LOL

Yodasmom, Glad your joining us. As for your Railroad question, you can make it just generic or we can find out how how many visit which park more. But that is up to you ;) Don't make to much work for yourself.

50th themes...

~Mickey then and now (you could do the old black and white mickey compared to the colored one.)
~50 years of Mickey
~The Picture murals
~It all Started with a mouse

KatDisney said:
Yodasmom, Glad your joining us. As for your Railroad question, you can make it just generic or we can find out how how many visit which park more. But that is up to you ;) Don't make to much work for yourself.

50th themes...

~Mickey then and now (you could do the old black and white mickey compared to the colored one.)
~50 years of Mickey
~The Picture murals
~It all Started with a mouse

Thanks, Potterphreak and KatDisney for your suggestions!

For Group 3, I was going to offer to make two different ones for people who prefer one park over the other, but I didn't want it to make too much work for you in stuffing the final envelopes. It's no trouble for me personally as long as I know ahead which park people prefer. The WDW spiel is also specific for WDW by stating Walt Disney World Railroad. I get such a warm fuzzy feeling when I ride the RR........it's just so traditionally Disney! I can't go to the park without riding it even though it may be kind of corny!

As for Group #1: Would it be possible for me to do a theme of "It all Started with a Mouse" even though I have a couple of other quotes as well? I was thinking of doing something different, if you approve, by doing the following elements: 1) Matted quote/ song lyric/ poem and also 2) photo mats with quotes on each of them that follow this theme as well. Let me know if this is OK.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter