Getting sick of Amazon and delivery mess-ups

How long is it taking you to walk or drive around your neighborhood in ever-wideing circles, holding up your phone (in your non streering wheel hand, if driving), comparing that picture to various doors until you find the right one?

Or, better question - how ling before Amazon ill-Logistics gets it back and delivers it to you?
Whenever I see posts on Nextdoor about it and also in my own case mis-deliveries by Amazon Logistics tended to be right in the same area. In my case they delivered it to my nextdoor neighbor. I think in general most people would probably just deliver it to the correct house especially if it's on your street or right around your street.

When we didn't see our package we thought "I wonder if they delivered it to our neighbor" sure enough after walking to just nextdoor we saw our package. How they missed our house number is beyond me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter