Girls-Only Mar 3-7 - On our way to Disneyland!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't packed yet???? :scared1:

And you are on the EARLY flight out! :rotfl2:

But you "youngins" can go without sleep, right?

I have most of it packed - just not the food, wine, and toiletries :)
My hubby's schedule is still not settled, so I am so nervous about leaving the boys behind. Hopefully it all works out and there is always someone to watch them while the DH works. And I still need to arrange a ride home if my DH does end up working his swing shift on Sunday night.....:rolleyes:

I'm going to need a parking pass for Carousel as well but I'm not sure who to PM about it -- if it's car specific. Does anyone know for sure? Or will Chris be able to pass it off to me when I arrive since she'll only need it Thrusday night and I'm not arriving until Friday?

I'm going to need a parking pass for Carousel as well but I'm not sure who to PM about it -- if it's car specific. Does anyone know for sure? Or will Chris be able to pass it off to me when I arrive since she'll only need it Thrusday night and I'm not arriving until Friday?

I would think they can take her car off the room and put yours on. It's still just one car for the room.

I have most of it packed - just not the food, wine, and toiletries :)
My hubby's schedule is still not settled, so I am so nervous about leaving the boys behind. Hopefully it all works out and there is always someone to watch them while the DH works. And I still need to arrange a ride home if my DH does end up working his swing shift on Sunday night.....:rolleyes:

My wine is securely cradled between my clothes and my pillow in my bag. LOL

I'm pretty much packed except for the things I need to use in the morning.
I am looking forward to this sooooooooo much. I really need a break from screaming, fighting, snot nosed, disrespectful toddlers. Yup, that's how it's been around here lately. But they were all excited that I'll be at the happiest place on earth.:)

Even if they do need the cars details, there shouldn't be a problem with you using it after Chris leaves. Just stop by Guest Services and let them know that one person left and you'd like to change the car info.

See you all tomorrow. Hopefully my day at work won't drag on too long :rolleyes1. My car is packed full of stuff for the M&G, my personal stuff, and all the crud for Laila when I drop her off at my sisters house :eek:.

Cool beans. So all should be well then. I'm excited, even though i wont be there for the M&G. Thankfully I still have another day to pack though ...

Jazz, I'll be happy to pass on the pass to you. I PM'ed Carol, but never heard from her about the parking pass. Is she in the same room with Lisa? I didn't PM Lisa.

Jazz, I'll be happy to pass on the pass to you. I PM'ed Carol, but never heard from her about the parking pass. Is she in the same room with Lisa? I didn't PM Lisa.

No, she's in a different room. It's just me and Trish in ours. I still have to clean up the kitchen before I leave. Will I do it tonight or in the morning? Hm.....

Everyone going on the trip, have a Divalicious time!!! Take lots of photos (princesses, anyone???). I'm sorry I can't be on this trip, but I'm sure you all will have a ton of fun. Hopefully next year will work out and I can join in the fun times :thumbsup2

OK - I'm signing off! See a bunch of you tomorrow!!!!!

Everyone going on the trip, have a Divalicious time!!! Take lots of photos (princesses, anyone???). I'm sorry I can't be on this trip, but I'm sure you all will have a ton of fun. Hopefully next year will work out and I can join in the fun times :thumbsup2

Oh Theresa, we will miss you. I was looking at my pics from two years ago and smiling at the pictures of us. It was so much fun. Hey, hope you had a happy birthday:)

I'll be at DL on Friday, but I understand this is ladies only event. Have a great time ladies.

Yep, but you are welcome to meet up with us after the castle picture and buy us all a churro. There will only be about 50 of us:rotfl:

Happy travels to each of you. Hope to see many of you over our last two days here.

Carol: are you bringing extra lanyards -- I can't find mine!
Yep! First come first served though, so I hope everyone doesn't forget them! I have 24.

Chris - I sent you a PM. I just got home from work/shopping about 2 hours ago and haven't packed yet. A lot of things are thrown on the extra bed next to the suitcase but nothing actually packed so I better get started. I leave at 5:30 AM for the airport!

The weather was beautiful at the Parks today ladies! Hopefully the weather remains just a nice for the entire Girls-Only event.

Can't wait to say Aloha tomorrow!

Kathy

Well I am finallly packed. The lists for the boys are done and taped to the front door. If only I could sleep! DH is snoring and I think that I am just too excited to sleep :banana:

Well I am finallly packed. The lists for the boys are done and taped to the front door. If only I could sleep! DH is snoring and I think that I am just too excited to sleep :banana:
Yippee, today's the day!

I was hoping for some sleep too, but between the excitement, traffic noise where I stayed last night, and still being on WDW time, sleep was elusive for me too. We'll be having so much fun that I shouldn't even notice that I'm tired. :upsidedow

I leave in exactly 1 hour. Everything is packed, but I need to shower and eat and get little one up, dressed and delivered to friend. Guess I better get going:)

My big excitement is that I mastered my ipod touch last night and now I have a movie or two to watch on the plane:) Yippee! My 14 year old helped me and he now thinks I am an absolute idiot.

Safe and happy travels to all.
See ya real soon!
Tracey

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter