Girls Only Trip. OLD THREAD! Please see first post for link to new one, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright barring any orders from the Air Force and a good medical diagnosis (next week), I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah now to get a new ticker for the trip.

steph
Three cheers for new tickers!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

And still thinking good thoughts for a good medical diagnosis. :hug: :wizard:

I just have to post the good news.. After working on potty training the little since yesterday... She has just made #2 in the potty!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: In 2 days we have only had one accident.. and that was yesterday, right after we started.. We are doing GOOD!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Good for her! :cheer2: Man, I remember those days! I have to say, I don't miss them!! :rotfl2:

I've started a new list on the front page of those who plan to attend the March '09 trip.

So for now, if you plan to go, let me know and I will add you on there. And for our new members, let me know if you want your real names up there and I can add those as well. :thumbsup2

I just have to post the good news.. After working on potty training the little since yesterday... She has just made #2 in the potty!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: In 2 days we have only had one accident.. and that was yesterday, right after we started.. We are doing GOOD!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

CONGRATS!!!!! We're still working on it with ds.

steph

Just noticed the list of people going on the next trip, so without further ado...

Hello everybody :wave2: My name is Wendy and I have been a Disneyland addict for the past 23 years. My drug of choice: the churro, I have been known to eat three in one sitting :scared1: I hope you will all support me in my addiction and add to it as much as possible. Thank you for accepting me the way I am :upsidedow

Me, Me!!! Count me in!!! And I just added a new Ticker!!! And Callie, YOU ARE GOING!! DO YOU HEAR ME??? I'm older than you are so you have to do what I say! :rotfl2:

Just noticed the list of people going on the next trip, so without further ado...

Hello everybody :wave2: My name is Wendy and I have been a Disneyland addict for the past 23 years. My drug of choice: the churro, I have been known to eat three in one sitting :scared1: I hope you will all support me in my addiction and add to it as much as possible. Thank you for accepting me the way I am :upsidedow

Hi Wendy
I'm a Disneyaholic and have been for 28 years (got my first Mickey Mouse stuffed animal when I was 2). My drug of choice is the mickey head ice cream sandwich oh and just about anything you can find at the candy shop in Critter Country, and the sweets on Main Street (you get the idea). Nice to meet you.

steph

the sweets on Main Street

Mmmm...I always forget about those. I was deprived of the Main Street candy growing up, but once I got old enough and started going without my parents I gained about 20 lbs because of caramel apples and fudge :rotfl:
Nice to meet you Steph!

Me, Me!!! Count me in!!! And I just added a new Ticker!!! And Callie, YOU ARE GOING!! DO YOU HEAR ME??? I'm older than you are so you have to do what I say! :rotfl2:

Well, alrighty then, if YOU say so. . . :rolleyes1 I'll tell my dh that I was bullied into it by an old lady. ;) :lmao: :rotfl2:

BTW, I found the photopass info so I saw the pics. Love the ones of you and Christine with all the effects -- too cute! Why do I look like I've been run over by a truck in most of the ones I'm in??? Must have been the heat. :headache:

Hi Wendy! :wave: Sounds like you'll fit in with this group just fine. :thumbsup2

Hi Wendy! You're on the list. :thumbsup2

You can keep the churros all for yourself.....but come near my funnel cake, and it's on!! :rotfl2:

Nice ticker! :yay: And I hope she will listen to you because I am having no luck with that one. :sad2: ;)

Hi Wendy! :wave: Sounds like you'll fit in with this group just fine. :thumbsup2

:woohoo: It's nice to fit in somewhere! I can't wait for churros and popcorn and mickey pretzels with cheese. And of course I can't wait to meet everyone :goodvibes

You can keep the churros all for yourself.....but come near my funnel cake, and it's on!! :rotfl2:

If you get it with the whip cream then you can have it, but as soon as I see a piece without any whip cream on it watch out! I can be very sneaky when it comes to sweet treats :tiptoe: ...and wine

Now I'm really hungry!!! :headache: popcorn::

Well, I guess since I'm not at Disney and can't just order something quick and yummy, I'd better make some dinner.

I'll check back later and I hope we get some new ladies to join us! We had lots of voters on the polls, so I hope they make their way over here and introduce themselves. :)

I'll be a lurker/stalker, but everyone picked the ONE stretch of time that I absolutely can't make it. :( Zoe's b-day is March 9! I'm sure you'll all have a great time, though!

I'll be a lurker/stalker, but everyone picked the ONE stretch of time that I absolutely can't make it. :( Zoe's b-day is March 9! I'm sure you'll all have a great time, though!

No way!! Oh man. Well, can you come for part of the time? :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter