Girls-Only Trip *OLD thread* Please see link to new thread in 1st post, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EATMYPIXIEDUST

did u get my PM????

ummm i was thining something earlier then halloween--like maybe next weekend or so! :wave:

I'm kinda new here girls but have been trying to get up to date and read all these posts..How do I join the group and the girls only trip..Sounds like fun..
As a homeschooling mom of 2 crazy boys any ME time is welcomed and anything to do with Disney I'm in..
Hoping to get to know you all..

I'm kinda new here girls but have been trying to get up to date and read all these posts..How do I join the group and the girls only trip..Sounds like fun..
As a homeschooling mom of 2 crazy boys any ME time is welcomed and anything to do with Disney I'm in..

Just by posting here you have 'joined the group'. Nothing special to do.:goodvibes.
I guess we haven't done much talking about the next trip for a while. But it won't be long before that's all we talk about. All the planning, groups meals, group photos, etc.
So welcome aboard. I'm Trudi, my daughter is Sarah-Motoxprincess.

Hey girls! Happy Friday!

My Dad is camping with my Uncles for the weekend, so my Mom and I went out for sushi tonight and now we're hanging out watching Dateline. We're going to go up there tomorrow to have lunch with the rest of my family and my Dad is coming home Monday.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Rochelle, I love Domo. Your siggie is so cute.

Happy Sunday Divas!:cool1:

It has been a pretty uneventful weekend. I took Maddie to the Toy Story 3 launch party at Borders. They had a storytime, crafts, and gave out a Toy Story 3 book. They had little mini-milkshakes, cupcakes, and cookies as the treat. Looked good...I almost grabbed some for myself..:rolleyes1 We are totally jazzed about the movie coming out! TS is one of my favorites.

Today Maddie goes to a birthday party for one of her little preschool friends. She's really excited! She goes back to her dad's for the week afterwards...but I have her during the day regardless because he works.:goodvibes

Hope you all are doing well..miss ya!:grouphug:

:welcome:

My name is January...aka Daisy. Its been too quiet over here...I think once the trip planning gets in full swing it will get busier over here. How old are your boys?

Rochelle...I recently went through a very difficult divorce. Its hard. Relationships end for various reasons. Mostly out of selfishness. That is the root cause. I found once I actually forgave my ex for what he did...and forgave myself as well (because I was to blame for things too..)..I was able to move on and be at peace. It is still hard being single. Especially a single mom of a very sensitive 5 year old daughter...but I am much happier and have a lot of peace in my life. I know that the trials and bumps in the road will lead me to where I am supposed to be.

I hope that things get easier for you. If you ever want to talk..let me know.:hug:

Hi Angel and welcome! Where do you live in SoCal? I live in Orange.

Rochelle and January--sometimes I feel bad that I'm not currently in a relationship and then I hear about stories like yours and actually I'm pretty happy having a relatively "calm" life and being able to do what I want!

I'm having a laid-back weekend--did most of my gardening last weekend--and next weekend Bob, Sally and Dawn's grandkids will be here so it will be a total crazyfest! So I'm relaxing this weekend.

My Mom is doing well, but will be in the nursing home getting antibiotics until at least July 6th. I have to take her to two doctors this week so I'm hoping they let her start putting some weight on her foot--she's anxious to get up and get going! In the meantime she's pushing herself around in a wheelchair and having daily physical therapy. I took her a bunch of 'snackage' yesterday so she's set for those late evening munchies.

Other than that--busy at work and enjoying the lovely SoCal weather--hope it doesn't heat up too much for Bob and Sally next weekend!

Love,

Cheryl

I AM ALIVE! :lmao:

Wow, it's been nearly a month since I've checked in here! Things are rather busy here at home. I'm in summer school and my mom is keeping me busy with job hunting as well as chores. I've had no luck in finding a job and it's pissing me off! Six Flags JUST called me back this week to tell me that they could not offer me a job. WOW THANKS FOR GETTING BACK TO ME SO PROMPTLY! :mad: Considering I called you about 3 times and was only given optimistic responses.

I'll be applying at the movie theaters tomorrow. Hopefully they can give me something! I'm really discouraged because I've applied everywhere. I started doing online applications but my mom said I should walk in and speak to them in person. I would do that, ask for a manger, ask if they were hiring for summer and they would tell me to apply online and then go about their business.

I wish I knew people who needed their houses cleaned or kids watched AND who could afford to "hire" me.

I hope everyone is doing okay! Please update me on your lives, I've missed so much!

Cheryl, I agree! I don't think I could handle any sort of relationship right now especially since it would be my first one and that seems to require a lot of time!

Happy with my life the way it is!:goodvibes
I'm dying to go to Disneyland sometime this month or next. My AP expires in late August and I don't know if I'll have the money to renew. I would consider using my loan money but I'm trying my hardest to not do that. I hope my parents will give me some sort of allowance for extra chores around the house or something.

Good morning ladies!!

Cristabel...good luck with the job hunt!:goodvibes I think working at the movie theater would be a blast!popcorn::

About my earlier post... Don't get me wrong, I still like dating and meeting men. I would love to be in a relationship again...just haven't found the right guy. I was just sayin, it can be hard getting out of a serious relationship and that things do get better. :goodvibes There are lots of great guys out there!

I wish I could go back to sleep! Why oh why do I stay up so late watching Forensic Files? :laughing:

I hope you all have a wonderful day! :grouphug:

I'm having a laid-back weekend--did most of my gardening last weekend--and next weekend Bob, Sally and Dawn's grandkids will be here so it will be a total crazyfest! So I'm relaxing this weekend.

My Mom is doing well, but will be in the nursing home getting antibiotics until at least July 6th. I have to take her to two doctors this week so I'm hoping they let her start putting some weight on her foot--she's anxious to get up and get going! In the meantime she's pushing herself around in a wheelchair and having daily physical therapy. I took her a bunch of 'snackage' yesterday so she's set for those late evening munchies.
That will be nice to have them visit!! :goodvibes
Sending good thoughts to your mom. :hug:

I'll be applying at the movie theaters tomorrow. Hopefully they can give me something! I'm really discouraged because I've applied everywhere.

Hang in there, good luck!! :wizard:

Good morning ladies!! Welcome to any new Divas! :)

Things are good here. Had a great weekend. Nice, cool weather on Saturday. I posted pics of our park visit on FB which is where I seem to post most everything these days. :rotfl:

I am soooooo looking forward to next week. Starting on Thursday Ruben is off for a week and we have some fun local things planned. :yay: I think the kids will like it.

Anyway, take care everyone!

TTYL

Hey Ladies! Got back from DLR late last night. We had a great time and WOC was AMAZING!!! :thumbsup2
Spending today trying to get organized.

Sad news, my AP has expired.:laughing:
Good news, I'm renewing it today !

ohh no....:eek:

ohh good you are renewing it!! :thumbsup2:goodvibes

.. soo it's monday. i am soo tired from this weekend. Yes i was at DLR all weekend, didn't plan on it, but got sucked in to it! did not make it to see WOC! but this weekend is definantly catching up to me i think! anybody hit glowfest? i did, it was fun.:upsidedow:) i feel drained after this weekend.. anybody feel the same way??? WOC just seemed to suck the life out of me!! lol lol :lmao:

Hi everyone!!!

socalmomof2boys, Welcome!! :welcome: Just join in on our conversations, and let us know a little about you. It's always nice to have a picture too. We do have a ton of fun, and as the time gets closer, there will be lots of planning going on. :thumbsup2

Becci, Do tell on your experience of WOC!! Did you have dinner ressies? Lunchbox tickets? Or did you just get Showpasses? Would love to hear all about it!

Funball, (sorry I forgot your name. :guilty:) So how was glowfest? What did they do? The light up cup sounds cool. :cool1:

January, Katie and Rochelle, Hugs to you! :hug::hug::hug:

Trudi, Yay for a new AP!! Woo hoo! :woohoo:

Beth, have fun with your plans for next week! One thing about living where you do, there is so much to do locally. Where I live? Huh....what a joke! Our pool is the place to be right now. :laughing:

Cheryl, be sure to give Bob, Sally and family my biggest of hugs. :hug: I wish I could be there with you all.

Cristabel, Nice to see you again. :goodvibes

:)Hello Ladies, just checking in!

All these WOC threads have me so anxious to see the show. I thought I could wait until July, but am chomping at the bit to see it sooner! :upsidedow

Becci, how was your birthday trip? And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.:cutie:
Welcome back from WDW, Jane.
Yeah for AP renewal, Trudi.

Welcome to all the newbies. Once we start planning, the fun really begins. Please stick with us until March, it's so much fun, I promise!:banana:

Have a great Monday night, eveyone.

So I know that I have been busy......but where is everyone else??

We were on page 3!! Page 3!!:sad2:

I think you all know that we are having a huge party here Sunday, for our babies baptisms. The crowd has now gone over 70 people! :faint:

Youza!:scared1: Dave is going to make 4 briskets. Yum! Yesterday, Becky and I made 5 ice cream desserts. Double yum! :woohoo:

Linda, I agree with you. All this talk about the WoC, has me so anxious to go now!

I'm hoping to come maybe around the 5th or 6th of July. We are bringing Kaitlyn down to LAX, for her mission trip to Fiji on July 4th. After that, Dave and I want to take advantage of that time, and stay in Huntington Beach for a few nights. Would love to see WoC, and maybe anyone else who is up for a little meet.

I hope all is well with you all. :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter