• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Giving Thanks and Getting Fit - November Exercise Challenge!!

adding on some time last night swimming laps in the resort pool, this morning I hit the treadmill in the fitness center and we drove downtown for breakfast and I said I'd walk back to the resort.

After adding in and extra 23 minutes last night and 53 minutes today = 622/800

Celebrating "Thanksgiving" in Canada was a completely random decision, and it was just an overnight trip, but it was so much fun.

Sorry I haven't had a chance to update! Turns out over the weekend I decided I haven't been sick enough this year and got pneumonia! I still went to the gym on Sunday for about 20 min and then I was feeling well enough on Wednesday that I went and lifted weights for about an hour! So adding 80 to my total for 105/420 I think?

:rainbow: We have more color changes today! :rainbow:

Congratulations to @Kiren - you have reached 25% of your goal and Pumpkin Pie Orange!!

LsNTZ.jpg

Congratulations to @hmack - you have reached over 75% of your goal and Golden Turkey Brown!!

Disney-Food-Pics-of-the-Week-Turkey-Leg-Krispie-Jobber99-600x379.jpg

And a big Congratulations to @SarahDisney, @courtneybeth, @galaxygirl76 and @Rattpack - you have all reached your goals and Green Peas WISH Green!!

d343feba359efd36_split-pea-soup.jpg.xxxlarge_2x.jpg

Last edited:
Also I wanted to know if we are doing a December one of these as well?

Yes! Would anyone like to volunteer to do December's thread? You can choose the theme and update as often as you are able to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter