• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Giving Thanks and Getting Fit - November Exercise Challenge!!

Starting off with 200 minutes of walking. Which sounds like a crazy amount, until you figure in the fact that we hit up MK, Epcot and HS yesterday. The parks were crazy busy and at Epcot we parked so far out, I think it'd have been closer to just walk from our resort!

200/900

I know I'm a day late with my thankful post, but I wasn't on here yesterday. I am thankful beyond words for my family! They are here with me right now (minus my hubby, who is OVER Disney but gave me his blessing to go with the kids-just don't make him go-lol).

Joining in again and upping my game. Going for 900 minutes - plan to do a lot of walking in prep for Disney next month!
11/1 30 minute brisk walk.

So much to be thankful for -- my family, our health, the beauty of Fall, living within 2 hours of some of my favorite places (the shore, the mountains, NYC, and Inner Harbor)

Last edited:

Well, yesterday was a very lazy day - only 8 minutes of activity on my Fitbit (which is what I use to count my exercise). But I enjoyed the rest after 60+ active minutes at the end of October!

Today I'm aiming for 30 minutes of activity at the gym, plus whatever active minutes I get from just walking around.

Family is visiting for a few days though, so I might have to head to the gym at odd hours - wish me luck!

I am in for November, just slow to post! I missed my goal the last few months, but decided to keep it the same anyway, I know I can do it, since I made it in July.

Goal: 1000

Yesterday-
79 minutes (69 minute run/walk, 10 minute stretch)

79/1000 Total

Since I missed yesterday - I am thankful for my kids. I'm particularly thankful that my son arrived home safely last night from a long drive (his girlfriend goes to school about 8 hours away). I am also thankful that in February the 3 of us will be in Disney together, my kids have different vacation weeks (HS vs. college) so its been about 4 years since we've all been to Disney together and I am really looking forward to it!!!

@PollyannaMom & @LizardQueen8 Your cats are adorable!

And thanks for hosting @Dentam
I love the theme and the photos!

Nov. 1st I did 66 minutes on the treadmill trying to get over the Halloween party we hosted. Later in the day after the rain stopped, we took our new puppy out to the park for a walk for 45 minutes. It was a lazy day except for those 2 spurts of exercise. 6 hours of recorded movie Rose Red = heaven! Love me some spooky movies.

111/1000

45 minutes strength training
45/1000

I'm so thankful to have had the courage to quit my horrible job of 15 years. It was an easy decision with the support of my husband. Now I spend my time living la vida loca as a fabulous housewife!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter