GKTW Event: NJ DIS Meet Weekend, 2015 - April 24-26! RAISED $14,658.30!!!!!

Alright, I have a personal challenge. I'd like to get 15 guests signed up for our events by Sunday at 10 PM. Will you help me meet my goal? :) Post here once your tickets are purchased! Let's count them together!

Alright, I have a personal challenge. I'd like to get 15 guests signed up for our events by Sunday at 10 PM. Will you help me meet my goal?
I just sent out an email to my local Disney club to remind everyone and encourage them to sign up. We'll see if I get any takers. A few of our members have attended in the past.

Hopefully I will be able to do some of the weekends activities....just waiting for my son's spring sports schedule!

Hopefully I will be able to do some of the weekends activities....just waiting for my son's spring sports schedule!

I always remember you by that adorable picture in your signature! Hopefully you will be able to join us for at least part of the weekend. It's going to be great!!

Just a reminder that we have a designated hotel for our event. If you haven't booked a room yet, I'd advise doing so soon. Below are the details:

We have several rooms blocked out for our event at the Hilton Garden Inn, the same hotel used for DIS After Dark. It is less than five minutes from the Main Event at The Elks. Pricing is as follows:

King Bed Rooms - $89/Night + Taxes
Queen Bed Rooms - $95/Night + Taxes

These rates are INCREDIBLY low compared to the normal price, and we are thankful to the Hilton for working with us. You may book by phone NOW by calling 732-271-9030 and ask for the NJ DIS MEET group rate.

EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!

Kaylee, development manager from Give Kids the World, will be attending our event this year! We are very excited to welcome her to the festivities and know that she will be able to share many memories and stories from the Village. Kaylee is the liaison to the charity for all DIS events. This is a very special opportunity to speak with someone from the heart of the organization.

If you haven't gotten your tickets, be sure to get them so you can meet Kaylee!

St Pats Special 2.jpg

Starting TOMORROW, March 13, we will be holding a special for those buying tickets to our event. Those who purchase WEEKEND packages will receive TEN extra tickets for our auction raffles; those getting Saturday only tickets will receive five. The sale will run until midnight on March 17!

njdismeet.weebly.com

Now is the time to sign up!
photo.php_zpsdngbljfx.jpg

From today until midnight on 3/17, those who purchase WEEKEND packages will receive TEN extra tickets for our raffles; those getting Saturday only tickets will receive five!

This weekend full of events will be a blast! Food, games, auctions, Dis Unplugged podcast, meatball eating contest, hanging out with friends old and new -- all while raising money for an incredibly worthwhile organization - Give Kids The World! Couldn't ask for much more! We hope you'll join us!

http://njdismeet.weebly.com/2015-meet-info.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter