Glennbo’s City, Sand, and Savanna PTR - TR Link (pg 73)

Sheesh, lemme get my table of contents and links updated first. ;)

Awfully confident in your answer.

You are.....
Correct! :cheer2:

Updated scores:
Dan - 4 Judy-sighting wins, 3 survey game points
Pat - 5 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points, 1 Bonus Point!
Molly - 3 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points, 2 Bonus Points!
Magdalene - 1 Judy-sighting win, 2 survey game points
Rosie - 2 bonus question win
Cynthia - 1 bonus question win, 2 survey game points, 1 match game point, 2 Bonus Points!
Rob - 2 survey game points
Kelly - 1 Judy-sighting win, 2 survey game points
Mark - 3 survey game points, 3 match game points
Katharina - 1 Judy-sighting win, 2 survey game points
MissLiz - 1 Judy-sighting win, 3 survey game points
Marv - 1 Judy-sighting win, 3 survey game points, 1 match game point, 1 Bonus Point!
Tammie - 2 Bonus Points!
Nory - 2 match game points
GreatBiscuit - 1 Judy-sighting win
Winkers - 1 Judy-sighting win

We JUST miss each other. I check into BCV on Sunday the the 1st. :sad2:

What are you thinking Pat? Arriving just after I leave. :laughing:

That's a bummer.

Guess you'll have to wait for an actual update. :rolleyes:

Glad it was only eating Crisco- YOu see ther is something worse thatn eating Crisco. :upsidedow

That puts it into perspective.

That was not a fun night. :sad2: At least when she has an allegive reaction we get seen right away. ::yes:: :rotfl:

Breathing issues can get you to the front of the line.

One of my new Favorites :thumbsup2 I will admit that even after I saw JB and the crowd I still watched a little bit hence the song getting stuck temporarily.

Two words: ear worm!

What are you thinking Pat? Arriving just after I leave. :laughing:

That's a bummer.

It is a bummer. I would try to get there earlier but a little R & R at the beach will come first. Someday, Someday our paths will cross.

Breathing issues can get you to the front of the line.

Luckily she usually gets itchy and if she wheezes it is only a little. However the words " allergic reaction" in any form get us to the front of the line. ::yes::
The one time we did wait a little I made sure I got in their face a bit it I saw it getting worse. We don't get excited anymore ..... unless we have to so we are seen in a timely manner.

Two words: ear worm!

:scared1::scared1: There is another Disney attraction song trying to worm its way in but I am resisting.

Wonderful updates! Love the photo bomb band pictures, those are a riot and James looks so happy with his inner tube! Your graduate steals the show though, just a beautiful young lady (and a uber cool cake to boot! is there a story behind the "math' part of the cake that I missed in the chatter?) Love the picture of the two of them with lady liberty.

I feel pathetic though...did you tell us what Lauren is doing after graduation and I forgot?

I feel very confused at the moment (actually most of the time)

:rotfl:

4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great updates, Glenn. Love the graduation photos, and that is a great photo of your DD and your DW in New York. :goodvibes

Oh, they have beautiful weather in New York!! Great picture!

Sounds like they are having a wonderful time!

Lauren's graduation looks like a very fancy thing. We don't have gowns here in Germany (neither at high school nor at university). I think it's a smart thing to have especially from a fashion stand point: at least you can still look at your graduation picture 20 years later and not cringe because of the clothes you were wearing then... I don't even dare to go and search for mine!!! :scared1:

One question though: I see that Lauren had something light blue on her shoulders which not everyone had. What does that stand for?

Wonderful updates! Love the photo bomb band pictures, those are a riot and James looks so happy with his inner tube!

He had a blast! I said to another parent, "they better enjoy it (the 6th graders), because junior high's going to be a whole new ball game".

Your graduate steals the show though, just a beautiful young lady (and a uber cool cake to boot! is there a story behind the "math' part of the cake that I missed in the chatter?) Love the picture of the two of them with lady liberty.

I feel pathetic though...did you tell us what Lauren is doing after graduation and I forgot?

I'll answer these questions together because the "cake" question and the "doing after graduation" go together. She's going to Grove City College to study math and education.

Nuts...you reminded me of another story that I was going to put in that update and completely forgot until now. Oh well, it'll be here for the diligent people who read all the chatter.

At her party, one of our neighbors came up and said, "So, what're your plans after graduation?" And she said, "I'm so excited! Mom and I are going to New York City for 4 days, and then we're going to Vero Beach, and then Disney World!!!" :banana: I had to chime-in with, "I think he meant what college are you going to in the fall."

I feel very confused at the moment (actually most of the time)

:rotfl:

4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that, it slipped my mind and you were the first to ask!

Great updates, Glenn. Love the graduation photos, and that is a great photo of your DD and your DW in New York. :goodvibes

Thanks Kathy! Trying to get some updates done on here before we leave. I know that when we get back from our trip I won't feel like posting graduation pictures.

Oh, they have beautiful weather in New York!! Great picture!

Sounds like they are having a wonderful time!

The weather couldn't possibly be any better, I don't think. They're having a great time. I'd better get some things done around here so it looks like I made progress while they were gone!

Lauren's graduation looks like a very fancy thing. We don't have gowns here in Germany (neither at high school nor at university). I think it's a smart thing to have especially from a fashion stand point: at least you can still look at your graduation picture 20 years later and not cringe because of the clothes you were wearing then... I don't even dare to go and search for mine!!! :scared1:

Interesting. Graduation gowns and caps are so prevalent here that I never thought of others not having them. You're right, it's a great idea just from a fashion perspective alone. :laughing:

One question though: I see that Lauren had something light blue on her shoulders which not everyone had. What does that stand for?

Ah yes, she's actually wearing two. The light blue one is for being a member of the National Honor Society. Under it is a gold one, which is for being in the top 10% of her class. For that, she got to sit at the front and get her diploma before the rest, who went alphabetically. The top 10% went alphabetically also, but just within that subgroup, if you know what I mean.

smiley_spinning.gif

Correct! :cheer2:

Updated scores:
Dan - 4 Judy-sighting wins, 3 survey game points
Pat - 5 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points, 1 Bonus Point!
Molly - 3 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points, 2 Bonus Points!
Magdalene - 2 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points
Rosie - 2 bonus question win
Cynthia - 1 bonus question win, 2 survey game points, 1 match game point, 2 Bonus Points!
Rob - 2 survey game points
Kelly - 1 Judy-sighting win, 2 survey game points
Mark - 3 survey game points, 3 match game points
Katharina - 1 Judy-sighting win, 2 survey game points
MissLiz - 1 Judy-sighting win, 3 survey game points
Marv - 1 Judy-sighting win, 3 survey game points, 1 match game point, 1 Bonus Point!
Tammie - 2 Bonus Points!
Nory - 2 match game points
GreatBiscuit - 1 Judy-sighting win
Winkers - 1 Judy-sighting win

Ha! I saw your post on my mobile and had a very hard time to truly scan the picture for a hidden Judy hand or something like that. But I am very glad that I got the point!! :cool1:

I hope they had a good time there, it looks like they were there early enough! :goodvibes Did you see them on TV?

So excited for "the girls!" :cheer2: Thanks for sharing their little updates

Oh, and forgot to say congrats to Lauren!

Oh cool, I didn't realize that either. Where will you be staying? What dates?

Thank you Mary![/QUOTE]

We are at SSR June 23rd thry July 2nd :)

So excited for "the girls!" :cheer2: Thanks for sharing their little updates

Oh, and forgot to say congrats to Lauren!

They had a great time!

Thank you.

So glad they made "rope drop"...can't wait to hear all about it.

It's going to be fun for me too.

We are at SSR June 23rd thry July 2nd :)

Oh my gosh, I didn't realize we'll be there the same week. My schedule is in one of the chapters, not sure which one right now...I gotta get going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter