Glennbo’s City, Sand, and Savanna PTR - TR Link (pg 73)

We're back, after a great time in Vero and WDW. I'll try to reply to your posts after we get back to normal here on the home-front.

:)

I missed everything!! Life has been kind of crazy for me the last month or so, but its starting to settle down now. I'm looking forward to your TR. Congrats to Lauren! You and Judy must be very proud! Very cool that she was able to shake the V.P.'s hand. I loved that cake, it was very cute!

The statue of Liberty picture came out great!

Yay, for your iphone! That was a great gift :thumbsup2 Do you love it?

Caught up and eady for some Judy sightings... :lmao:
No hurry - well because I am still catching up too. :)

Welcome back Glenn & family! I missed out on your last few weeks of planning, but look forward to hearing all about the trip!

washarama.jpg

1 Judy!!!!!

You know me well!!!:lmao::lmao:

I agree! Too well! :rotfl2:

Just making sure I haven't missed a TR link.... :rolleyes1 Just kidding. It will no doubt be worth waiting for.

Well...you might want to check out the TR forum....as of a couple of minutes ago. :rolleyes1

Oh, and why did they mess with the smilies again? I'm so confused, I can't find the one for being confused. :sad2:

I know! They're driving me crazy. :crazy: We're just going to have to memorize all of their codes. Confused :confused3 is colon-confused3.

I want one too! Please! (I remembered my manners)

Okay. I'm going to take a little break though and then send them out later this evening.

Well Thank you, thank you very much!:goodvibes

Elvis, is that you?

Hi Glenn!! :wave2:

I'm not even going to pretend that I am "getting caught up" on TRs, but I did follow the links on yours, then read the last several pages of chit chat. I am looking forward to all the sections of your trip(s). My son went to NYC in May as part of one of his college courses and I have yet to see his pictures....other than a couple he sent me from his phone. So am looking forward to seeing Lauren & Judy's.

Welcome home Glenn! So sorry about the rain- I was thinking about you guys down there.

Aw, thanks for thinking of us and sending your goodvibes! :goodvibes

I missed everything!! Life has been kind of crazy for me the last month or so, but its starting to settle down now. I'm looking forward to your TR.

Thanks Bicki! No worries, I'm glad things are settling down for you.

Congrats to Lauren! You and Judy must be very proud! Very cool that she was able to shake the V.P.'s hand. I loved that cake, it was very cute!

Thank you, and yes, we are. June was a great month! A little hectic, but a great time. :)

The statue of Liberty picture came out great!

I loved it. It wasn't all that great that I was sitting in a meeting at work when I received it (and very jealous), but I really like it.

Yay, for your iphone! That was a great gift :thumbsup2 Do you love it?

I do! And even though I only got it a couple of days before the trip, I used it a lot. :thumbsup2

Caught up and eady for some Judy sightings... :lmao:
No hurry - well because I am still catching up too. :)

Time ta git goin'.

Welcome back Glenn & family! I missed out on your last few weeks of planning, but look forward to hearing all about the trip!

Thanks Brook! Looking forward to having you along for the TR. ::yes::

Hmm I waiting for a Judy sighting !!!:rotfl2:

washarama.jpg

1 Judy!!!!!

Oh, the ol' "do it yourself Judy-sighting trick"....very nice! But no. :sad2:

Hi Glenn!! :wave2:

I'm not even going to pretend that I am "getting caught up" on TRs, but I did follow the links on yours, then read the last several pages of chit chat. I am looking forward to all the sections of your trip(s). My son went to NYC in May as part of one of his college courses and I have yet to see his pictures....other than a couple he sent me from his phone. So am looking forward to seeing Lauren & Judy's.

Hi Tanya! Good to see you, I hope you're doing well.

I just started the TR thread, so no need to get caught up here. Hopefully, we'll get the first chapter out in a couple of days.

Before I jump over there: 0 judys! :cool1:

I believe we have precedence that that's an update, so yes! :cheer2:

Dan - 4 Judy-sighting wins, 3 survey game points
Pat - 5 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points, 1 Bonus Point!
Molly - 3 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points, 2 Bonus Points!
Magdalene - 4 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points
Rosie - 2 bonus question win
Cynthia - 1 bonus question win, 2 survey game points, 1 match game point, 2 Bonus Points!
Rob - 2 survey game points
Kelly - 1 Judy-sighting win, 2 survey game points
Mark - 3 survey game points, 3 match game points
Katharina - 2 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points
MissLiz - 1 Judy-sighting win, 3 survey game points
Marv - 1 Judy-sighting win, 3 survey game points, 1 match game point, 1 Bonus Point!
Tammie - 1 Judy-sighting win, 2 Bonus Points!
Nory - 2 match game points
GreatBiscuit - 1 Judy-sighting win
Winkers - 1 Judy-sighting win

You should be working right now!!!!!

As should I.....

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter