Glennbo’s City, Sand, and Savanna PTR - TR Link (pg 73)

Well Glenn, I'm sorry to hear about the rain! I am looking forward to another one of your TRs to follow along with :)

Catching up on old replies...

0 judys - this is an update, isn't it?
Safe travels!!!

Yep, it's an update. Good call! :cheer2:

Here's an updated list of scores, and includes Magdalene's point :cheer2: after my "We're home" post:

Dan - 4 Judy-sighting wins, 3 survey game points
Pat - 5 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points, 1 Bonus Point!
Molly - 3 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points, 2 Bonus Points!
Magdalene - 3 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points
Rosie - 2 bonus question win
Cynthia - 1 bonus question win, 2 survey game points, 1 match game point, 2 Bonus Points!
Rob - 2 survey game points
Kelly - 1 Judy-sighting win, 2 survey game points
Mark - 3 survey game points, 3 match game points
Katharina - 2 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points
MissLiz - 1 Judy-sighting win, 3 survey game points
Marv - 1 Judy-sighting win, 3 survey game points, 1 match game point, 1 Bonus Point!
Tammie - 2 Bonus Points!
Nory - 2 match game points
GreatBiscuit - 1 Judy-sighting win
Winkers - 1 Judy-sighting win

Dang It Katharina!!! You are too quick! That time difference is really working in your favor lately...... :lmao:

Germans are known for being efficient...they're also timely -- Magdalene got the point for our "We're home" post and that was in the afternoon, so I don't know a time that they're not watching. :rotfl:

Yikes. The early bird is not early enough.
Safe travels and though I am no where near where you are travelling, I will wave as.you go by.

Thanks for the wave, it helped us feel welcome driving through NC. :goodvibes

Oh and 0 Judy.

Correct, but not first.

Hi Glenn,

Looks like Judy and Lauren are have a great time! Love the photo of them by the Statue of Liberty! They must have been up at the but crack of dawn to be the first to get to the Today Show! :lmao: Good for them I hope they got on TV! Looks like nice weather! Can't wait to read about this in your TR!

Thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

Thanks loveall! Yes, they were up at the butt crack of dawn, and it turns out that for the Saturday version of the Today show you only have to get up at the lower-back or rib-cage-area of dawn, or whatever body part it is for about an hour later. They were there earlier than necessary, but the TR will fill in the details....so stay tuned!

Have a safe trip and lots of fun!!!

Thanks Magdalene!

Have a great trip!

Jill in CO

Thank you Jill.

Have a great trip! Can't wait to read the details.

Thanks Vanessa.

have fun glenn crew

Thanks Dan. Wait'll you see where our seats were for the Luau. ;)

Love the mini New York updates!

Hope you had safe travels and a great trip!

Thank you Jen. Spoiler alert: we did!

Have fun! Safe travels!

Thanks Kelly. I like your new avatar picture. By the way, I took a picture for you but it was late in the trip so I probably won't get to that point of the TR until around St. Patty's day. :laughing:

All caught up !!! Great pix of the graduation!! Sorry I missed your departure just back from Cape Cod yesterday and way behind on all my threads !!! Can't wait for the TR!!!

Thanks Rosie! I hope you had a great time in Cape Cod.

Gosh dang it...I missed the send off. Have a great trip.

That's okay Kathy, thank you!

Glenn, have a great time! Can't wait to read about it!

Thanks Mark....can't wait to write about it. (Unfortunately, work can't wait to have me, um, work.)

Have a great trip!

Thanks Wendy. (It seems weird saying 'thanks' after we're already back, but replies have to wait when you're at Disney, know what I mean?)

Can't wait to read about it when you get back. Hope it clears up soon! Hope you all have a fun, fun, fun, fun trip.... :goodvibes

Thank you....the weather did eventually clear up. And yes, fun was had. Hope I didn't just spoil the TR. ;)

Glad you are having fun !!! Good TR stuff:rolleyes1:rotfl2:My Cape Cod report is gonna be full of Trials and Tribulations :rotfl2:

Ooo, sounds like it'll be a great trip report!

0 Judies :banana::banana::banana:

Glad you're having a good time - hurry back - okay, don't hurry! :rotfl2:

I wasn't planning that as an official update, but apparently the Rules Committee is feeling generous because they told me to go ahead and give you a point. :cheer2:

Dan - 4 Judy-sighting wins, 3 survey game points
Pat - 5 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points, 1 Bonus Point!
Molly - 3 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points, 2 Bonus Points!
Magdalene - 3 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points
Rosie - 2 bonus question win
Cynthia - 1 bonus question win, 2 survey game points, 1 match game point, 2 Bonus Points!
Rob - 2 survey game points
Kelly - 1 Judy-sighting win, 2 survey game points
Mark - 3 survey game points, 3 match game points
Katharina - 2 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points
MissLiz - 1 Judy-sighting win, 3 survey game points
Marv - 1 Judy-sighting win, 3 survey game points, 1 match game point, 1 Bonus Point!
Tammie - 1 Judy-sighting win, 2 Bonus Points!
Nory - 2 match game points
GreatBiscuit - 1 Judy-sighting win
Winkers - 1 Judy-sighting win

Just checking in after a LOT of lurking, hope you are having a fantastic time, though I'm sure you will be! :)

Thanks for checking, lurking, and posting well-wishes Squidge!

I hope you are having a great time and that the weather has cleared up for you!!

Thank you Jen!

Oh boy, that it is! As of today we (and Evan) have survived the first year of it for him...glad that's over! LOL

You (and he) made it through. By now he's officially on summer vacation. :banana:

I think you have a couple of updates on your thread that I need to get caught up on, when I get a chance.

You are on vacation! YAY! Loved the graduation update and grandparents' stories! Hope you're having a blast! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Yep-er. Glad you liked the updates. More to come!

Hope you are having a fabulous trip! :goodvibes

Thanks MEK.

Thanks Kelly. I like your new avatar picture. By the way, I took a picture for you but it was late in the trip so I probably won't get to that point of the TR until around St. Patty's day. :laughing:

Thanks, it was from our Honeymoon.

I'm so curious to know what the picture is! :scratchin

Sorry about the rain !!I had a week in May like that about 3 years ago, good thing was all the rides were walk on!!!!

That's true, the crowds were less on the rainy days. But it just isn't the same.

I've been keeping an eye on the weather. What sorry luck with all the rain going on down there! Hopefully this week will be better for you and you get some pixiedust: to help clear it up and you guys have lots of fun!!!

Thanks Marv. What stunk is what a slow-mover that storm was.

Hope the sun comes out soon. If not, you'll probably have some good stories...

But fewer pictures...I was afraid to get my camera out in the rain. :sad2:

Hello! Sorry I missed your send-off, but the last couple of weeks of school were capital C crazy. Looks like Judy and Lauren had a great NYC trip and congrats to her on her graduation! Studying math...smart girl! :thumbsup2

No worries! That's the way it was here too!

Sorry to hear about the rain, hope its lightening up for you down there! :goodvibes

You meant "lighten-ing", not "lightning" right? 'Cause that could be bad. :laughing: Thank you. :)

Boo, missed your send-off day. I forgot :(

No problem. Thanks though!

Hoping God takes all that rain and gives it to Colorado for the rest of the trip! You guys can enjoy yourself and we can stop being on fire.

What a great solution!

Can't wait for the TR!

Lauren's working on graduation-gift "thank you" notes, then I need her to write the NYC portion. It's the first part of the trip and I can only work chronologically, you know. ;)

Tribilín;45307496 said:
:sad2: Sad to hear about the rain... hope the weather gets better soon for you... I can't wait to hear about this in your TR :hippie:

I can skip to that part right now for you: "We turned on the TV to the Weather Channel and said, 'are you kidding me?!'" :rotfl2:

Welcome home! I am looking forward to read about your adventures!

0 Judy

Thank you! Your 0 Judy sighting has been noted and reflected in the latest scores, posted earlier today. :cheer2:

Welcome home!

Welcome home!

No hurry up and get the show on the road! I've been waiting forever for this!!! :lmao:

You are home! I'm so looking forward to hearing about your big adventure!

Welcome home!

Thank you Cynthia, Jen, Mary Ellen, and Wendy. As I just mentioned to Sam33, once Lauren gets her "thank you's" out she'll turn her attention to the NYC repot and we'll get started.

Instant Update: She just said she has 3 more to go, but her hand is tired!

Already? Man, that was fast. Welcome home and I'm glad it was fun!

P.S. How were the crowds?

Thanks Captain. It was crowded, especially when the weather turned nicer. I'm not sure if it would have been like that anyway, or if there was an element of people being cooped-up, had postponed park days, and all of a sudden descended on the parks. MK and Universal were particularly crazy.

Welcome home! I hope you all had a great trip!

Thanks Andy!

Well Glenn, I'm sorry to hear about the rain! I am looking forward to another one of your TRs to follow along with :)

Thank you Jenbear. Looking foward to some banter with you during the TR!
Devil.gif

Hey Glenn. :goodvibes

Thought I'd come over and check out your thread again, I've been reading along a little, looks like I have some serious catching up to do.

I also started an PTR, if you can believe it. It's nerve racking to start it, but start it I did! :laughing:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2950281

You did just get back!!:rotfl: From all of it! :laughing: This is my third try to figure out where all you've been already . :rolleyes:

Last I read in your chapter links the girls were in NYC. But that was back in June. :crazy2: I give up. When I see new chapter links I'll know to read. :laughing:

We're back, after a great time in Vero and WDW. I'll try to reply to your posts after we get back to normal here on the home-front.

:)

Welcome home; I can't wait to hear all about it. With all that is going on here, please PM me a link when you start so I don't miss it.

glennbo123 said:
You (and he) made it through. By now he's officially on summer vacation. :banana:

I think you have a couple of updates on your thread that I need to get caught up on, when I get a chance.

That I do! Stop on by :)

Thanks Captain. It was crowded, especially when the weather turned nicer. I'm not sure if it would have been like that anyway, or if there was an element of people being cooped-up, had postponed park days, and all of a sudden descended on the parks. MK and Universal were particularly crazy.

Just wondering, since I'm going to be there in a couple of weeks. I figured I'd have to make use of Rope Drop and FastPasses. This confirms it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter