Glennbo’s City, Sand, and Savanna PTR - TR Link (pg 73)

Hey Glenn. :goodvibes

Thought I'd come over and check out your thread again, I've been reading along a little, looks like I have some serious catching up to do.

Get goin' girl! ;)

I also started an PTR, if you can believe it. It's nerve racking to start it, but start it I did! :laughing:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2950281

I just signed-on and am reading your updates as I'm doing this reply -- I'm DISbidextrous.

You did just get back!!:rotfl: From all of it! :laughing: This is my third try to figure out where all you've been already . :rolleyes:

Last I read in your chapter links the girls were in NYC. But that was back in June. :crazy2: I give up. When I see new chapter links I'll know to read. :laughing:

Yeah, I haven't udpated the chapter links in a while. The updates didn't seem like "chapters". I s'pose I'll clean it up before I start the TR.

Welcome home!

And...um...er...yeah, I meant the sun type. :lmao:

I knew what you meant...just giving you a hard time. :teeth:

Welcome home; I can't wait to hear all about it. With all that is going on here, please PM me a link when you start so I don't miss it.

Thanks. Okey dokey. Probably won't be for a few days, but who knows.

That I do! Stop on by :)

Peeked in, commented in a PM.

Welcome home! Like everyone else I'm looking forward to your report.

Thank you!

Welcome back!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!! :banana:

I made sure to hit your favorite attraction at DHS.

Just wondering, since I'm going to be there in a couple of weeks. I figured I'd have to make use of Rope Drop and FastPasses. This confirms it!

Yes, definitely. Wow, I didn't realize your trip was coming up so soon!

I can't remember at this point, but thank you!

Hey, when're we going to see an updated picture of you kiddo's? :hyper:

Now you know that we don't do Judy sightings for replies, just chapters/updates. :sad2: Nice try though Rosie. ;)

Well I had to try !!! :lmao:Marv isn't around to evoke the rules committee:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Glenn, your trip is getting really close and I am so excited for you. Congrats on your daughter's gradutation. That is such a great day. I really wish our kids were still as young as yours. Life was so much easier.

Our oldest gradutated from college 3 weeks ago and the next one will graduate in 5 weeks. We are stressed out here as the oldest has to decide by Sunday night between a Design Engineering job here in Ohiio or law school at either UNC Chapel Hill or OSU in Columbus. My DH is on his way home from China. Hopefully he can help oldest son figure it out. Luckily the one graduating in August already accepted a job and is not stressing me out.

Anyway, keep the updates coming and have a great trip!

glad you made it back safely- can't wait to read all about it :thumbsup2

Thanks Erica! Lauren has started writing the NYC portion....so, one of these days we'll start the thread. :hyper:

Well I had to try !!! :lmao:Marv isn't around to evoke the rules committee:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Of course you did. I understand. ;)

Glenn, your trip is getting really close and I am so excited for you.

We're back from the trip already, actually. I haven't updated the title of the thread or put chapter links to the posts that didn't say much more than "we're hitting the road" and "we're back", so I can understand that you missed that. But thanks!

Congrats on your daughter's gradutation. That is such a great day. I really wish our kids were still as young as yours. Life was so much easier.

Thank you! And here I was wishing they were still in preschool...when life was so much easier. :laughing:

Our oldest gradutated from college 3 weeks ago and the next one will graduate in 5 weeks. We are stressed out here as the oldest has to decide by Sunday night between a Design Engineering job here in Ohiio or law school at either UNC Chapel Hill or OSU in Columbus. My DH is on his way home from China. Hopefully he can help oldest son figure it out. Luckily the one graduating in August already accepted a job and is not stressing me out.

Those big decisions can be tough. I hope your son is able to settle on a path that he's happy with and ready to see through, and that you can be of help as needed and at peace with whatever the outcome may be.

Anyway, keep the updates coming and have a great trip!

Will do, and be on the lookout for the TR.

Wow, I am way off! While I am sorry for you that your trip is over I am happy for us that we will now get another Glennbo and family trip report. I can't wait to read about all your adventures.

too lazy to upload them to the photobucket to post one. :goodvibes

ill send you a PM

I happen to be working in photobucket right now....it can be a pain!

I'll take a look.

Tribilín;45385571 said:
Hmmmm.... strange... I refreshed the main page twice today and still no TR :upsidedow

Now, now. Don't be too impatient. The foundation has to be laid and all the preparations made before we start. I'm getting stuff uploaded to photobucket and Lauren has done some writing....not enough yet, but some.

Wow, I am way off! While I am sorry for you that your trip is over I am happy for us that we will now get another Glennbo and family trip report. I can't wait to read about all your adventures.

That's okay. I wish we were just starting our trip though! Aw, thanks.

Just making sure I haven't missed a TR link.... :rolleyes1 Just kidding. It will no doubt be worth waiting for. Oh, and why did they mess with the smilies again? I'm so confused, I can't find the one for being confused. :sad2:

Thank you....the weather did eventually clear up. And yes, fun was had. Hope I didn't just spoil the TR. ;)

Ooo, sounds like it'll be a great trip report!

I wasn't planning that as an official update, but apparently the Rules Committee is feeling generous because they told me to go ahead and give you a point. :cheer2:

Dan - 4 Judy-sighting wins, 3 survey game points
Pat - 5 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points, 1 Bonus Point!
Molly - 3 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points, 2 Bonus Points!
Magdalene - 3 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points
Rosie - 2 bonus question win
Cynthia - 1 bonus question win, 2 survey game points, 1 match game point, 2 Bonus Points!
Rob - 2 survey game points
Kelly - 1 Judy-sighting win, 2 survey game points
Mark - 3 survey game points, 3 match game points
Katharina - 2 Judy-sighting wins, 2 survey game points
MissLiz - 1 Judy-sighting win, 3 survey game points
Marv - 1 Judy-sighting win, 3 survey game points, 1 match game point, 1 Bonus Point!
Tammie - 1 Judy-sighting win, 2 Bonus Points!
Nory - 2 match game points
GreatBiscuit - 1 Judy-sighting win
Winkers - 1 Judy-sighting win

Well Thank you, thank you very much!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter